+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP OID EE MAY-OCT 2019 APPLICANTS

NehaG

Sep 9, 2017
Dear All,
I need to know how is the process of getting nominated in SINP OID. My application received date is 24th May 2019 on OASIS account, till now it shows in process.
I have received an email from CIC to check status of my application through CIC login but not able to login several times even after following up with them. CIC suggests to create new account and link with old application. But my immigration agent saying that linking doesnt work as it will change my file number and we will have to again communicate with SINP for new file number etc which will add more days.
Did anyone experience the same? Why my application in SINP account still shows in process but received email from cic? what does CIC email means? If my application is rejected will they update status right away in SINP account than email from cic? how do we get rejection notification as well as nominated notification?
I am waiting since Jan 31st 2020 to see cic account work and let me see the status of the application. Please guide.

Thanks

Reactions: Garth 117
Apr 6, 2019
Any applicant for SINP OID Express Entry Applicant from May 2019 till October 2019 let us connect here.
If you have submitted your ITA let us know and if your Status change from Application received to In progress. Let us share ideas here.

For mine:
ITA: 01-May-2019
Application Submitted: 28-Jun-2019
Application Status: In Process (without the invoice tab between the status and view correspondences).

Thanks

If you have any question you can ask and someone will reply to your question.

Could someone clarify whether there is any time bound opening for making an application or once we have made an EOI EE/OID profile we wait for the cutoff to match our score.

Apr 6, 2019
Hi people who have obtained ITA please respond one consultant suggested that the draws open in midnight Indian time and for limited time in which you have to apply.
Is this true or once I submit EOI on OASIS I just have to wait for the draw points to match my score to be picked for ITA.

Please comment and clarify.
My score 68 NOC 2174.
EOI status submitted
Date 7 Dec.

faheem224

Star Member
Jun 20, 2014
HYDERABAD
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello

Can someone help clear my doubt.
I have created express entry profile and received the profile number and job seeker validation code.
I also created sinp eoi profile and submitted eoi
Where I entered the express entry profile number and validation code
It determined category as international skilled worker Saskatchewan express entry
Also my NOC is occupation in demand

Should I have opted for occupation in demand or what I did was correct
Also if I opt for occupation in demand then can I keep my express entry profile too

Thanks

nvphd

Dec 21, 2019
Canada
Hello Everyone.....well I am really unable to understand my position with SINP

31 October 2019: ITA
NOC: 4011
29 November 2019: Submitted/Application received
5 December 2019: In Process
9 January: Additional Documents Request
11 January: submitted/In process
14 January: Additional Document Request
15 January: Submitted
Since then it's Waiting on Applicant

Dear Senior Members...I need ur attention, guidance and suggestions....please respond....Thanks

lalitsharma1

Star Member
Feb 4, 2020
Hello Everyone.....well I am really unable to understand my position with SINP

31 October 2019: ITA
NOC: 4011
29 November 2019: Submitted/Application received
5 December 2019: In Process
9 January: Additional Documents Request
11 January: submitted/In process
14 January: Additional Document Request
15 January: Submitted
Since then it's Waiting on Applicant

Dear Senior Members...I need ur attention, guidance and suggestions....please respond....Thanks
Considering your situation, it seems that your profile is being slow because of back to back documents request from their side. It seems that you didn't address their first ADR properly. However, you aren't alone in this process. There are many others too who are waiting since a long time. So, please be patience. You will hear from them soon. Keep your fingers crossed.

Good luck.

nvphd

Dec 21, 2019
Canada
Considering your situation, it seems that your profile is being slow because of back to back documents request from their side. It seems that you didn't address their first ADR properly. However, you aren't alone in this process. There are many others too who are waiting since a long time. So, please be patience. You will hear from them soon. Keep your fingers crossed.

Good luck.
Thanks for your response....I was actually wondering why is the status still showing waiting on applicant?...although, I already submitted the ADR on 15 January......Please Suggest. thanks

taurushimmat

Star Member
Jun 7, 2010
Dear All,
I need to know how is the process of getting nominated in SINP OID. My application received date is 24th May 2019 on OASIS account, till now it shows in process.
I have received an email from CIC to check status of my application through CIC login but not able to login several times even after following up with them. CIC suggests to create new account and link with old application. But my immigration agent saying that linking doesnt work as it will change my file number and we will have to again communicate with SINP for new file number etc which will add more days.
Did anyone experience the same? Why my application in SINP account still shows in process but received email from cic? what does CIC email means? If my application is rejected will they update status right away in SINP account than email from cic? how do we get rejection notification as well as nominated notification?
I am waiting since Jan 31st 2020 to see cic account work and let me see the status of the application. Please guide.

Thanks
you are waiting patiently from last more than 9 months...did you send email to SINP asking about your status.
recently lot of people got the email from CIC on account updation related to POF...
otherwise if your profile is year old then it must have been expired...try to make new profile and send email to SINP about linking it...i must say your agent is misguiding you...All the best..