+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP OID EE MAY-OCT 2019 APPLICANTS

AK0910

Star Member
Oct 22, 2019
Duties and responsibilities:

· Collecting, interpreting and reviewing financial information

· Planning and directing the activities of workers in branches or departments

· Prepare monthly analysis of cost of goods sold and operational expenses against prior year and budget, providing explanations and business solutions to help mitigate the risks.

· Analyze financial performance against key business metrics and document pertinent financial highlights that will enable management to determine progress against budgets.

· Collating, preparing and interpreting reports, budgets, accounts, commentaries and financial statements.

Is this related to NOC 1311
Unfortunately, no..!

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.

AK0910

Star Member
Oct 22, 2019
Should i submit the reference letters only ? Will it work ? I have an impression that i should submit only the reference letters. Can anybody confirm...?

Unmesh

Star Member
Feb 24, 2018
Should i submit the reference letters only ? Will it work ? I have an impression that i should submit only the reference letters. Can anybody confirm...?
Follow the instructions to every word and letter. Job reference letters needs to be followed by government proof - pf records or govt issued I'd for sez, IT returns etc. If nothing is available and there is no other go then try LoE as a last option. No gaurantees that will work.

AK0910

Star Member
Oct 22, 2019
I was paid in cash, salaray was non-taxable, no PF... what else i should obtain from the employer ?

Unmesh

Star Member
Feb 24, 2018
I was paid in cash, salaray was non-taxable, no PF... what else i should obtain from the employer ?
Cannot think of anything else. Give your offer letter, letter of employment from HR, roles and responsibilities from your manager, payslip and all possible documents. Attach an LoE stating your situation. Anyone else who knows of any other solution?

AK0910

Star Member
Oct 22, 2019
Cannot think of anything else. Give your offer letter, letter of employment from HR, roles and responsibilities from your manager, payslip and all possible documents. Attach an LoE stating your situation. Anyone else who knows of any other solution?
Thank you for your response. But i have heared that LOE is required only in uch cases where any of the mandatory document is missing. I was thinking to submit offer letter, reference letter and payslips only. And in case of ADR, i will submit the cash payment letter (obtained from my employer) along with LOE. What do you think ?

vyasch

Oct 11, 2015
ITA received: 31 Oct 2019
Applied: 5 Nov 2019
In Process status (with Invoice tab): 25 Nov 2019

NOC: 4011
Experience: 12 years
SINP points: 68
CRS: 360

Last edited:
Reactions: nvphd

Unmesh

Star Member
Feb 24, 2018
Thank you for your response. But i have heared that LOE is required only in uch cases where any of the mandatory document is missing. I was thinking to submit offer letter, reference letter and payslips only. And in case of ADR, i will submit the cash payment letter (obtained from my employer) along with LOE. What do you think ?
Please read the SINP required documents page carefully. They have asked for 3 letters as reference letters one of which has to be a government issued letter. Now if you consider that as not mandatory, please go right ahead. Never heard a rule for LoEs BTW.

Manvi09

Dec 20, 2019
Any applicant for SINP OID Express Entry Applicant from May 2019 till October 2019 let us connect here.
If you have submitted your ITA let us know and if your Status change from Application received to In progress. Let us share ideas here.

For mine:
ITA: 01-May-2019
Application Submitted: 28-Jun-2019
Application Status: In Process (without the invoice tab between the status and view correspondences).

Thanks

If you have any question you can ask and someone will reply to your question.
Hi, hav u recieved the nomination yet as mine has also got changed to In process on 30 Aug only.

Manvi09

Dec 20, 2019
Has anyone received the nomination lately under noc 1311 who submitted the application in June/July..