Unfortunately, no..!Duties and responsibilities:
· Collecting, interpreting and reviewing financial information
· Planning and directing the activities of workers in branches or departments
· Prepare monthly analysis of cost of goods sold and operational expenses against prior year and budget, providing explanations and business solutions to help mitigate the risks.
· Analyze financial performance against key business metrics and document pertinent financial highlights that will enable management to determine progress against budgets.
· Collating, preparing and interpreting reports, budgets, accounts, commentaries and financial statements.
Is this related to NOC 1311