+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP OID EE JAN -2019 -APPLICANTS

olyrail

Mar 15, 2019
I think that should not stop her from applying. Most time they only ask for previous work experience as long as she can get a reference letter from her previous work place. Although she would need to explain why she has not been working for the past 3 years too.

So I would advice she try her luck.

Hi guys, My wife is eligible for SINP express entry. She has got experience as an Accountant from May 2012 till February 2016. Since, March 2016 she is looking after our twin sons...(Born in March 2016). Her cousin' family is living in Regina. I want to know whether her experience prior to five years of application date as per the criteria set out by the SINP can be counted towards claiming the points? Please share your valuable knowledge and experience. What is the minimum number of years that can get you an ITA from SINP ?? Does having current experience make any difference to one's chances of getting invited? In her case she is not working since March 2016.
Regards

olyrail

Mar 15, 2019
Hello Friends!
I applied for PNP SINP and got nominaion. then I applied through paper based application. I received AOR and afterwards they sent me an email for Biometrics. They asked to pay the fee (which i have paid) and send the receipt but I donot know how to send them the receipt of the payment. they asked to send through this link:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp
I cannot understand how to use this. I also have made online account for application using the UCI they sent through email. I think i need to send the receipt through the online account but I dont know how.
Kindly guide!
regards.
Have you been able to send the receipt now?

Reactions: Shafaq_

tolomola

Nov 25, 2016
Thank you everyone.
Got ITA 24th Nov 2018
Submitted 14th January 2019
Nomination 28th March 2019
No ADR at all.
Applied under SINP EE category.

Wao! Congratulations, that was super fast.
WHat is your NOC and are you married?
I submitted since Nov 7 2018 and AR same day, and being in process since Nov 13

shifemjay

Jul 26, 2016
Submitted: 15th March 2019
ADR: 20th June 2019

Please provide the following to support your gainful employment with the company in which you have claimed work experience.
‐ Proof of salary, including pay slips, supplemented by bank statements showing the deposits of earnings;
‐ Pension or Provident Fund forms;
‐ Any additional information you feel may benefit the SINP in the verification of your work experience.

I have 6 years of experience in my NOC, am I supposed to provide a bank statement and payslips for 6 years? This requirement looks absurd to me. I have seen where some officers would specify the number of months per year the bank statement and payslips needed. In my case, it is not specified. I have only 10 days to submit the required documents. I need your advice pls.

Last edited:

daris25

Champion Member
May 10, 2015
ONTARIO
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-04-2018
AOR Received.
27-07-2018
File Transfer...
01-04-2019
Med's Request
17-06-2019
Med's Done....
21-06-2019
Passport Req..
04-07-2019

Please provide the following to support your gainful employment with the company in which you have claimed work experience.
‐ Proof of salary, including pay slips, supplemented by bank statements showing the deposits of earnings;
‐ Any additional information you feel may benefit the SINP in the verification of your work experience.

I have 6 years of experience in my NOC, am I supposed to provide a bank statement and payslips for 6 years? This requirement looks absurd to me. I have seen where some officers would specify the number of months per year the bank statement and payslips needed. In my case, it is not specified. I have only 10 days to submit the required documents. I need your advice pls.
U can provide one years payslips ...

Hawks boy

Jun 26, 2019
Any applicant for SINP OID Express Entry Applicant from November 2018 till JAN -2019 let us connect here.
If you have submitted your ITA let us know and if your Status change from Application received to In progress. Let us share ideas here.

Thanks

If you have any question you can ask and someone will reply to your question.
Dear sir maim

My cousin lives in saskachewn for claiming their points he has PR card, driving license , saskpower recent bill with residential address where he is living for 3 years , tenant agreement

After all is this necessary to submit hire husband income statement

Hawks boy

Jun 26, 2019
I have 5 years experience and got the reference letter for five years from employer, should I need to submit more .

jazpal2232

Jun 22, 2017

Is there any progress on your file after you submitted ADR? I submitted on 13 march 2019, Got ADR for Ielts and Licence, Noc is ECE 4214. and nothing other then this as of today.

Harleen1991

Jul 16, 2019
Hi there my score is 64 i am expecting the ITa in this draw. So my ques is i am unable to collect the funds hopefully i will get at the final stage is there any problem for 3 months?? I am worried about POF..
Do they also want salaries transactions in account? As i am not working due to health condition. Plz help