+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP OID EE JAN -2019 -APPLICANTS

Chikwad1

Star Member
Jul 7, 2017
Dear Partners in-progress. I have submitted by application to SINP since October 2018 and till date still in-process
anybody in the same shoe with me?. please lets share info.

daris25

Champion Member
May 10, 2015
ONTARIO
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-04-2018
AOR Received.
27-07-2018
File Transfer...
01-04-2019
Med's Request
17-06-2019
Med's Done....
21-06-2019
Passport Req..
04-07-2019

jannlimo

Nov 16, 2018
Submitted 5th of January under OID
No ADR yet
Still in process
NOC 8252
Anyone in my category received nomination yet

romeprexx

Star Member
Dec 9, 2018
I submitted my application on the 2nd of February 2019 and it's still showing application received. Is this normal? it should be in process by now.

itz_ahmed

Dec 25, 2018
Hello Friends!
I applied for PNP SINP and got nominaion. then I applied through paper based application. I received AOR and afterwards they sent me an email for Biometrics. They asked to pay the fee (which i have paid) and send the receipt but I donot know how to send them the receipt of the payment. they asked to send through this link:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp
I cannot understand how to use this. I also have made online account for application using the UCI they sent through email. I think i need to send the receipt through the online account but I dont know how.
Kindly guide!
regards.

Gauravkumarasr

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
Hi guyz, I received nomination from SINP on 17 April 2019 and I accepted it . Now I am planning of getting married. Can I add my spouse..As I can not move alone there.. I dont have ITA yet .

What if I reject ITA..till I am getting married..(May month).. Can I do that.! I am really confused..No way to find to the solution
Please help me out ..awaiting eagerly for your speedy and positive reply.,

jannlimo

Nov 16, 2018
Fellow Applicants, My Nomination to Sask Just came in this morning. Today make it 12wks that i submitted. No ADR, Just Straight Nomination.
Congratulations @ olyrail. I applied under the same NOC 8252 on the 5th of January. Application is in process still trusting God. No aDR requested yet

Arijita30

May 10, 2019
Hi All,

I've received my ITA recently. The letter says Your Expression of Interest to the SINP‐ Occupations In‐Demand (No Employment Offer) sub‐category has been selected and you are invited to submit a formal application for review. What does no employment offer indicate? Does it mean that I will not be offered a job by the province and I have to find one by myself bed entering the country (if selected further in the process)? Your help in clarification is highly appreciated.

aspiringme

Star Member
Jan 24, 2015
Hi guys, My wife is eligible for SINP express entry. She has got experience as an Accountant from May 2012 till February 2016. Since, March 2016 she is looking after our twin sons...(Born in March 2016). Her cousin' family is living in Regina. I want to know whether her experience prior to five years of application date as per the criteria set out by the SINP can be counted towards claiming the points? Please share your valuable knowledge and experience. What is the minimum number of years that can get you an ITA from SINP ?? Does having current experience make any difference to one's chances of getting invited? In her case she is not working since March 2016.
Regards

Roxy04

Jul 18, 2016
Hi,

How do they calculate score for work experience? If we have experience from 2016 to date and 2012 to 2014, how many points I could get? Please let me know

olyrail

Mar 15, 2019
If it says no employment offer that means when u arrive at the province you will need to look for job by yourself which is better than been tied to a job.

Hi All,

I've received my ITA recently. The letter says Your Expression of Interest to the SINP‐ Occupations In‐Demand (No Employment Offer) sub‐category has been selected and you are invited to submit a formal application for review. What does no employment offer indicate? Does it mean that I will not be offered a job by the province and I have to find one by myself bed entering the country (if selected further in the process)? Your help in clarification is highly appreciated.