+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP OID EE JAN -2019 -APPLICANTS

Jazz30

Feb 4, 2020
Hi there
May i ask, does anyone have an idea if SINP accept gift deed from parents as proof of fund? Please help. Thankyou!

khan0208

Dec 3, 2019
Hi there
May i ask, does anyone have an idea if SINP accept gift deed from parents as proof of fund? Please help. Thankyou!
No, they have very clearly states on there website funs should be 3 months old in your account from the date of file submission. If it's three months old they won't care the source of fund.

Jazz30

Feb 4, 2020
No, they have very clearly states on there website funs should be 3 months old in your account from the date of file submission. If it's three months old they won't care the source of fund.
Thank you for your response. Now, i am worried about my application, i got an ITA last january 13, and have to submit complete online application by march13. I only got a sufficient fund last january 23 because of that gift deed, and obviously it will not be 3 months old before i submit my application. Is there anything i can do to have a successful submission? Thank you.

khan0208

Dec 3, 2019
Thank you for your response. Now, i am worried about my application, i got an ITA last january 13, and have to submit complete online application by march13. I only got a sufficient fund last january 23 because of that gift deed, and obviously it will not be 3 months old before i submit my application. Is there anything i can do to have a successful submission? Thank you.
I would recommend you not to submit the application as they will reject your application and you will lose precious time and money.

If your score is 69 and above, re enter the poll after 23 Feb so if you get ITA next day on best case scenario you just have to wait 60 days and submit the application.

Jazz30

Feb 4, 2020
I would recommend you not to submit the application as they will reject your application and you will lose precious time and money.

If your score is 69 and above, re enter the poll after 23 Feb so if you get ITA next day on best case scenario you just have to wait 60 days and submit the application.
I understand. Thank you for your advice. I am also planning not to submit it if my chances of getting rejected are high because of that fund. I am just afraid of when will i get an ITA again. Based on my last application oF EOI last december 21, I got a score of 78. If that so, i can resubmit EOI application this month again? Or i need to wait for the expiration date of my SINP online application submission which is on march 13?

khan0208

Dec 3, 2019
Can
I understand. Thank you for your advice. I am also planning not to submit it if my chances of getting rejected are high because of that fund. I am just afraid of when will i get an ITA again. Based on my last application oF EOI last december 21, I got a score of 78. If that so, i can resubmit EOI application this month again? Or i need to wait for the expiration date of my SINP online application submission which is on march 13?
cancel the ITA and re enter the pool after 23 Feb you will chances are very high. All the best.

lalitsharma1

Star Member
Feb 4, 2020
Okay. But, can it affect my next application? Because i declined the first ITA they issued to me.
I don't think so as it is your own choice to apply. However, logically rejecting every time is a problem. So, be 100% ready before you create next time.

Jennirex

Sep 3, 2019
Is anyone here went for CIPS Certification thru Established IT Professionals route?
I need help in filling out forms. Thanks