+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP OID - CIPS LICENSE

manibb07

Apr 12, 2018
I have CLB Level 8 and I fall under OID - 2174.

I filled the application online and submitted the EOI . My EOI points are 66.

I have to apply for the license from CIPS , which I will be doing in next couple of days.

What would be the next steps ??

1. When would I need to pay the application fee ?

2. Will I be considered for the draw ?

3. If my application is picked in the draw , to obtain the license it may take another 6- 8 months .
Will that be a problem??

CheesyTee

Star Member
Dec 15, 2018
1. You will only pay application fee after ITA
2. With your point, yes and if your occupation is still in demand (as at now)
3. Your application will be placed on hold till you submit your license.

TheOnlyParth

Aug 8, 2018
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
6 - 8 months to get a license is too long!
Anyone here who has applied and received a license?

crs350onip

Feb 23, 2019
Pakistan
NOC Code......
Hello everyone, can someone please advise if all ICT occupations require licence or regulation in SK ? My NOC is 0213.

rubinaaugust

May 16, 2016
I stand at 70 with CLB 8 for NOC 2174. Submitted EOI in May last week. By seeing the cutoff, i am little hopeful.
Will be initiating ISP certification process for Education plus Exp route this week.
Background - BCA + MCA.

Though have doubt that if cutoff goes 68 , so does that mean whoever has score more than 68 in demand occupation list, everyone would get NOI?

crs350onip

Feb 23, 2019
Pakistan
NOC Code......
I stand at 70 with CLB 8 for NOC 2174. Submitted EOI in May last week. By seeing the cutoff, i am little hopeful.
Will be initiating ISP certification process for Education plus Exp route this week.
Background - BCA + MCA.

Though have doubt that if cutoff goes 68 , so does that mean whoever has score more than 68 in demand occupation list, everyone would get NOI?
Last week when I checked with CISP, they told me the processing time for all CISP certification routes is 10 months at the moment due to queue.

crs350onip

Feb 23, 2019
Pakistan
NOC Code......
What does the license mean? Does it mean a job confirmation letter from employer on a company letter head?
Several occupations are regulated under SK and this can be found at the provincial website.

Most of the IT occupations are regulated by CIPS in SK as AITP, ISP or ITCP.

jasmine_85

Jun 17, 2019
Hi,
I have also applied for NOC 2174 and I got an ITA. But, I dont know exactly that in this licence is mandatory or not. My qualification assessment has been done by ECA so I have mentioned it in SINP. So, I ll send my application with attach documents without licence, if they require for the licence then i ll proceed for it.

Reactions: crs350onip

TheOnlyParth

Aug 8, 2018
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi,
I have also applied for NOC 2174 and I got an ITA. But, I dont know exactly that in this licence is mandatory or not. My qualification assessment has been done by ECA so I have mentioned it in SINP. So, I ll send my application with attach documents without licence, if they require for the licence then i ll proceed for it.
Glad to hear that you got ITA for NOC 2174.
You may try applying without a license. if it works, that's great!
However, most probably they will keep your application on hold and will ask you to get the license.
Can you please post your score as well.

jasmine_85

Jun 17, 2019
Glad to hear that you got ITA for NOC 2174.
You may try applying without a license. if it works, that's great!
However, most probably they will keep your application on hold and will ask you to get the license.
Can you please post your score as well.
Hi,
Ya sure, I got 83

TheOnlyParth

Aug 8, 2018
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
what happens if ITA received and EE or IELTS profile or validity expires during CIPS processing time ?
This is tricky!
For PNP, EE profile should remain active as if you get PNP nomination, you are supposed to claim 600 points in Express Entry profile but if your profile is not active, how will you do it?