+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP - OCCUPATION IN DEMAND (OID) 2017 INTAKE ASPIRANTS CONNECT HERE

masaudakhter

Aug 1, 2015
i mentioned 4 years exp as civil engineering technologist and 2 years as civil engineer in OID and my intended occupation is civil engineering technologist . so will they deduct my experience points or they will consider as 6 years as both noc have almost same responsibilities. .. can any body guide

Ramasingapore

Aug 21, 2017
i mentioned 4 years exp as civil engineering technologist and 2 years as civil engineer in OID and my intended occupation is civil engineering technologist . so will they deduct my experience points or they will consider as 6 years as both noc have almost same responsibilities. .. can any body guide
Hi mate,

Any positive news from them? me too applied for NOC2231 through SINP EE July 2017

Just waiting for further updates. if you have any whats app group can just add me in

Rama from singapore: Hp(65)97504270

Wish you good luck!

Ramasingapore

Aug 21, 2017
Hi all,

Can someone pls advise me if the same applicant can apply via both SINP EE and OID Stream at the same time. Already EE channel is processing.

Since it mentioned only can submit one application at a time, a bit confused...

Thanks

Snipping

Star Member
May 17, 2017
Hi all,

Can someone pls advise me if the same applicant can apply via both SINP EE and OID Stream at the same time. Already EE channel is processing.

Since it mentioned only can submit one application at a time, a bit confused...

Thanks
You cannot submit two applications simultaneously. However, you can most certainly fill in all of the screens for two separate applications (one for EE and the other for OID), and then submit once the respective subcategory opens.

If you have one application already in process, then you may not submit another one. A possibility is to email a request to withdraw an application, and if the request is approved, then you are right back where you started from and can submit a new and improved application once the subcategory opens.

swath

Apr 24, 2017
Hi,

I'm newbie here. May i know if SINP is open for software related NOC's? Also, where can I find recent updates for this PNP program. Thank you !!

Snipping

Star Member
May 17, 2017
Hi,

I'm newbie here. May i know if SINP is open for software related NOC's? Also, where can I find recent updates for this PNP program. Thank you !!
Some links that you should review:

1. For the Occupation In Demand subcategory:

https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-occupations-in-demand

2. For the Express Entry subcategory:

https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-saskatchewan-express-entry

As of this writing, both of these subcategories are closed to new applications. You should review the requirements and current listing of In Demand Occupations, and proceed to fill out all of the applications screens. What with scanning many documents, obtaining Employer Reference Letters, transcripts and diplomas, the process can take a long time. The intake has historically remained open for only a few hours, and the In Demand Occupation list has changed twice this year. Most notably, in May 2017 the very popular IT-related NOC 2171 was removed. In August 2017, the Math-related NOC 2161, which may not have been as popular, was also removed. In August a great many NOCs were added that require licencing requirements that may also take a great deal of time to obtain, and some may require additional testing. So you should be mindful of this important element of the SINP program.

An alternative that is also closed, that does not require a job offer, is the Nova Scotia Express Entry subcategory B, that requires experience in one of their 'Opportunity Occupations.' Interestingly, NOC 2171 was on their list as of the last intake, which, as you would guess, closed in a matter of hours.

Reactions: swath

Ramasingapore

Aug 21, 2017
Hi all,
Did anyone applied for NOC 2231 in Jul '17 intake and got nominated/changed to Processing..
Just curious..please share.

Ramasingapore

Aug 21, 2017
You cannot submit two applications simultaneously. However, you can most certainly fill in all of the screens for two separate applications (one for EE and the other for OID), and then submit once the respective subcategory opens.

If you have one application already in process, then you may not submit another one. A possibility is to email a request to withdraw an application, and if the request is approved, then you are right back where you started from and can submit a new and improved application once the subcategory opens.

Noted with Thanks :)

kashsidd77

Aug 23, 2017
Hi everyone, I am new to this forum , and intending to apply for 2231 in SINP-OID, appreciate the networking and sharing info here.

Please if any one can confirm, if the threshold for OID has already reached or there would be opening for the new online applications? as the quota is showing 3,000 but not accepting applications now, thanks

Aug 24, 2017
Hello I am a debutant in the forum.

I wanted to know if someone from outside Canada has got his occupation licenced? My work exp falls into NOC 2173 and it says I require to obtain a licence.

So I would like to know that how can I apply for the licence and what should I prepare before applying for the same?

If it requires to give a exam then what kind of exam it is and from where can I get the exam preparation material?
I am waiting for SINP to open.
regards

daris25

Champion Member
May 10, 2015
ONTARIO
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-04-2018
AOR Received.
27-07-2018
File Transfer...
01-04-2019
Med's Request
17-06-2019
Med's Done....
21-06-2019
Passport Req..
04-07-2019
I think it is consuming process to get licenses for u r noc , better to do one thing, if u meet the SINP requirements u can apply for SINP , once u ge the license u can update it. they will not close u r application until u receive the license

Aug 24, 2017
th
I think it is consuming process to get licenses for u r noc , better to do one thing, if u meet the SINP requirements u can apply for SINP , once u ge the license u can update it. they will not close u r application until u receive the license
thanks very much. So when the SINP opens I should apply and make the payment and simultaneously I shall apply for the licence.

Reactions: daris25

tanzeel99

Oct 17, 2017
Hi, I have created SINP Profile on OASIS and chose SINP Skilled Worker option, attached all forms and required documents. Now I am confused if I have applied for SINP OID or SINP EE because nowehere in OASIS profile they said OID. How can I apply for SINP OID ? I assume I have applied for SINP Express Entry because they asked for my CIC profile no as well in OASIS.