+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP OASIS Additional Screens Mistakenly added

Ahmad KH

Jul 17, 2019
Kindly, I need your help regarding the below:

I have created additional two screens in (OASIS) for the marital status and I could not delete them. What should I do in this case? Shall I fill them with the same details in order to allow me to procced the application

ShiGeoAb

Jul 25, 2022
Kindly, I need your help regarding the below:

I have created additional two screens in (OASIS) for the marital status and I could not delete them. What should I do in this case? Shall I fill them with the same details in order to allow me to procced the application
I made the same mistake. Could you please let me know how you managed this situation and you had any problems as a result of this.

Thanks

Harley_01

May 15, 2022
Hi,

For your reference - I did the same mistake when I applied for SINP in OASIS portal. I added a screen for Step 5 - IMM0008DEP while I don't have any independent in my application. I then attached a letter of explanation in "Document upload" part to get through this step. After that, I got my nomination without any further request. Hope this helps.

Reactions: Ahmad KH

ShiGeoAb

Jul 25, 2022
Hi,

For your reference - I did the same mistake when I applied for SINP in OASIS portal. I added a screen for Step 5 - IMM0008DEP while I don't have any independent in my application. I then attached a letter of explanation in "Document upload" part to get through this step. After that, I got my nomination without any further request. Hope this helps.
Thanks for your response