+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP non-ee online.. No biometrics of spouse

Jan 19, 2023
Dear all,
This is just a quick query regarding biometrics.
My sinp non-ee online application is stuck since Aug.2022 as ONLY main applicant's biometrics were requested, not of accompanying spouse.I submitted my biometrics on Aug.1,2022 but there hasn't been any update on my spouse's biometrics request.It's been 6 months passed since my biometrics were done.
Now I am so worried what could be the reason of taking only my biometrics and even after 6 months of the same,no biometrics request for my spouse.

Anyone else in the same boat?
Kindly reply..Thanks

Zara_ali

Jan 28, 2021
Hello everyone.

My question is I am the dependant applicant. My husband is the main applicant. I didn't receive any biometric request. They do have my husband's biometrics. On 5th jan 2023 we received medical examination request.
We passed our medical exam on 20th Jan 2023. So my question is would they request for accompanying spouse biometrics ? And how long will they take to process our application after passing medical exam ? And the processing time of our application has already been exceeded. As ircc takes 22 months for the processing it's mentioned on the website.

Jan 19, 2023
Hello everyone.

My question is I am the dependant applicant. My husband is the main applicant. I didn't receive any biometric request. They do have my husband's biometrics. On 5th jan 2023 we received medical examination request.
We passed our medical exam on 20th Jan 2023. So my question is would they request for accompanying spouse biometrics ? And how long will they take to process our application after passing medical exam ? And the processing time of our application has already been exceeded. As ircc takes 22 months for the processing it's mentioned on the website.
That's frustrating..
What's your timeline so far and which category is it, ee or non-ee?

Jan 19, 2023
Dear all,
This is just a quick query regarding biometrics.
My sinp non-ee online application is stuck since Aug.2022 as ONLY main applicant's biometrics were requested, not of accompanying spouse.I submitted my biometrics on Aug.1,2022 but there hasn't been any update on my spouse's biometrics request.It's been 6 months passed since my biometrics were done.
Now I am so worried what could be the reason of taking only my biometrics and even after 6 months of the same,no biometrics request for my spouse.

Anyone else in the same boat?
Kindly reply..Thanks
Any suggestion what to do?

Zara_ali

Jan 28, 2021
Any suggestion what to do?
I am on the same boat.
SINP PNP paper based (OID) category
Timeline
documents received by ircc after nomination : 11 Jan 2021
AOR: 21-april-2022
ADR: 11 June 2022
Medical examination : 5 Jan 2023
Medical submitted: 10-jan 2023
Medical passed: 20-jan- 2023

JunaidAwan

Star Member
Sep 12, 2012
Karachi Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Islamabad Pakistan
NOC Code......
I submint application on 26th October , after passed more then 3 months, the status is still "Application Received".
However, Quarter 3: 2022-23 (October 1 to December 31, 2022) Time is 8 Weeks for 90% Applications and rest 10% is 4 weeks longer than this times.
What Should i do, wait for somemore time or send reminder to them.