+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP Nominated when will it show in EE Profile

ashish86

Dec 30, 2019
I got nominated under SINP on Dec 18 but it is not showing up in my Express Entry profile
Has anyone gone through this here ? Any ideas how long it takes to show up in EE profile

NIKHANNA

Dec 30, 2019
I got nominated under SINP on Dec 18 but it is not showing up in my Express Entry profile
Has anyone gone through this here? Any ideas how long it takes to show up in EE profile
Hi - It happened with me, and I realized I had keyed in the wrong Job validation code. check you nomination letter does it match with your job validation code?

ashish86

Dec 30, 2019
Thanks for pointing it out I did realize that I had keyed in the wrong job validation code as well

Did you get that corrected and how long did it take for the revised nomination letter

NIKHANNA

Dec 30, 2019
Thanks for pointing it out I did realize that I had keyed in the wrong job validation code as well

Did you get that corrected and how long did it take for the revised nomination letter
Well, it took two weeks and one phone call. There is nomination revision form that I filed and sent to their email. Just google SiNP revision/extension form... fill it and attach CIC pdf that has right job code. Hope this helps.
Let me know how it goes.

ashish86

Dec 30, 2019
Thanks again for the reply !!
I did send them the revision form today on email. Did you had to call them as well ?

ashish86

Dec 30, 2019
Thank you all for help !!
I sent them the revision form on Dec 30 and I have recieved the new corrected nomination letter today Jan 3 and its also updated in my EE profile

Reactions: binder1232

NIKHANNA

Dec 30, 2019
Thank you all for help !!
I sent them the revision form on Dec 30 and I have recieved the new corrected nomination letter today Jan 3 and its also updated in my EE profile
That's great news. Ashish.

Are you interested to be in touch for next steps? Send me your number if you want to.

jimy007

Jun 1, 2018
Hi All ,

I am facing the same issue , got nomination from SINP on 10th sept 2020, but didnot recieve any notfication in EE profile to accept the same
Job validation code is same all over ( EE profile & SINP profile/ letter ), what could be the reason

Aderinsola

Jan 12, 2021
Hi All ,

I am facing the same issue , got nomination from SINP on 10th sept 2020, but didnot recieve any notfication in EE profile to accept the same
Job validation code is same all over ( EE profile & SINP profile/ letter ), what could be the reason
Hi Jimmy007,
Has this been resolved? I'm facing the same problem

jimy007

Jun 1, 2018
Hi Jimmy007,
Has this been resolved? I'm facing the same problem
Yes resolved , there was mistake in job seeker validation code , we found NOC code & Job seeker code was same, a mistake from our end . It should not be same ..we raised it to SINP , they sent me updated nomination letter 3-4 weeks after raising this concern ..

Aderinsola

Jan 12, 2021
Yes resolved , there was mistake in job seeker validation code , we found NOC code & Job seeker code was same, a mistake from our end . It should not be same ..we raised it to SINP , they sent me updated nomination letter 3-4 weeks after raising this concern ..
Thank you for your quick response.
I have checked all, it seems perfect no error.
I have sent a mail and call them, hopefully this will be resolved soon.

Micnab

Jan 26, 2020
What is the time duration between submission of request for revision of nomination and receiving revised nomination?