+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sinp NOC and education

Sanamkhan

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017
Hi if you have an experience of 12 years in NOC 11202 and having a bachelors degree in computer arts so m I not going to be accepted in Saskatchewan skilled program??? All my job which I am doing is related to my education which I did. Plz help

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi if you have an experience of 12 years in NOC 11202 and having a bachelors degree in computer arts so m I not going to be accepted in Saskatchewan skilled program??? All my job which I am doing is related to my education which I did. Plz help
Do you have enough points for nomination? Did you read education requirements for the NOC and does it match? If not, no. Isn’t this for a relative who has 61 points? Needs to increase score to at least 70, and even then not sure wold be nominated. What was the last draw for that NOC?

selgoy30

Aug 12, 2022
Hello Naturgrl, assuming a person proves 10 years of experience to get a nomination through SINP Express Entry, must the person necessarily prove the same 10 years of experience in FSW or can the person simply use the best 1 year experience since 600 points is more than enough.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello Naturgrl, assuming a person proves 10 years of experience to get a nomination through SINP Express Entry, must the person necessarily prove the same 10 years of experience in FSW or can the person simply use the best 1 year experience since 600 points is more than enough.
You need to be eligible for Express Entry so If you still are eligible with one year continuous skilled work experience then you should be okay.

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
You have 12 years' experience in NOC 11202 (marketing) by studying computer arts. Really? On what basis do you make this claim?

selgoy30

Aug 12, 2022
You need to be eligible for Express Entry so If you still are eligible with one year continuous skilled work experience then you should be okay.
Perfect, I have an express entry profile and I literally mentioned all jobs that constitute the 10 years of experience I would be proving for SINP. So I would stick to one to reduce the processing time if I get a nomination.