+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP- JULY(2022) ITA - post here

selgoy30

Aug 12, 2022
are there any exceptions to the rule about self-employment only in managerial jobs i.e skill type o? Has anyone ever proven self-employment in skill type a, b, or c with very strong evidence and has been successful?

cutiesum

Aug 18, 2022
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi there,

I am an Indian girl, new here on this forum, and received SINP invitation for 3219 which is Pharmacy technician. I am filling this application by myself, however, I have few questions, however, before that, I would like to ask about settlement plan, I did it online, but its confusing, also, do you have any sample for settlement plan, bank letter. Please can you help me for this, I have very little time to submit my application. In case you require any more information regarding my profile to assist me, please feel free to contact me.

Thanks

akankha

Dec 17, 2017
Hi there,

I am an Indian girl, new here on this forum, and received SINP invitation for 3219 which is a Pharmacy technician. I am filling this application by myself, however, I have few questions, however, before that, I would like to ask about the settlement plan, I did it online, but its confusing, also, do you have any sample for the settlement plan, bank letter. Please can you help me for this, I have very little time to submit my application. In case you require any more information regarding my profile to assist me, please feel free to contact me.

Thanks
settlement plan is online just download the pdf and upload it. In Bank latter, there should have been including account number, opening date, as on date balance, and equivalent CAD

shawnthesheep

Sep 23, 2022
I called them and they said my file is under processing right now... (unchanged status on OASIS)

any idea how long will it be in this processing ?

akankha

Dec 17, 2017
I called them and they said my file is under processing right now... (unchanged status on OASIS)

any idea how long will it be in this processing ?
SINP process time has been decreasing https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/live-in-saskatchewan/by-immigrating/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/check-application-processing-times-for-sinp#:~:text=The goal is to process,all information and supporting documents. hope you will get positive news soon. you cal always email them.