+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP - JANUARY INTAKE 2016 Q&A.

prabag

Star Member
Feb 28, 2016
Dear All,
Whether SINP still accepting the application under International skilled worker category in Mechanical domain? I have Express entry CIC account with 446 score.
I have filled all the details but Job offer/ Employment is not converting in green in OASIS account, hence unable to process further.Kindly guide.
Thank you.

hb_rashidy

Aug 25, 2015
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-11-2016
Nomination.....
31-8-2016
AOR Received.
28-11-2016
IELTS Request
Ielts L8, R7.5, W7, S7
File Transfer...
16/12/2016
Med's Done....
16-11-2016
prabag said:
Dear All,
Whether SINP still accepting the application under International skilled worker category in Mechanical domain? I have Express entry CIC account with 446 score.
I have filled all the details but Job offer/ Employment is not converting in green in OASIS account, hence unable to process further.Kindly guide.
Thank you.
SINP EE is closed right now. And will reopen later in the year.
Mechanical engineering technologists and technicians- NOC 2232. yes it is in their demand list.
Once the stream will open, you will be able to proceed the application.

gaurang.parmar

Star Member
Jan 27, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
PNP: 4-Jan-2016 eAPR: 30-Jul-2016
Doc's Request.
PNP: 2-May-2016 eAPR: 03-Aug-2016
Nomination.....
20-May-2016
AOR Received.
30-Jul-2016
IELTS Request
Pre
Med's Request
Pre-APR
Med's Done....
Pre-APR
Passport Req..
1-Mar-2017
LANDED..........
01-06-2017
Hello All PR applicants,

In document uploading section for PR application I have below question,

1) Education - Do we need to upload WES ECA along with our certificates ?
2) Digital photo - Will it be OK to upload scanned passport photo ?
3) Proof of Means of Financial Support - Is Bank statement will work or need to take Certificate from Bank ?

4) Legal Name Change Doc. - My wife surname changed after marriage. So will marriage certificate work or need to get any special document ?

Please provide guidance so I can send proper documents.

sp60

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Previously, I had applied for SINP in Noc 2174(Dec 2015) but at that time my funds were not 3 months older. So it was rejected. Since I have maintained those funds now and when on May 17 SINP express entry has again opened but Now the same Noc 2174 is not there. Instead that Noc 2174 the Noc 2171 is there. In my job experience I am handling 5-6 job duties which comes under Noc 2171.
Now kindly clarify that can I apply under Noc 2171 when SINP express entry will again open. I am looking forward for replies from all of you guys.

Naeem222

Jun 16, 2016
Hi there,

Can anyone tell me that what are the requirements for the close relative member for Saskatchewan PNP, in International Skilled Worker - Occupations In-Demand. The link says this

"Close relative in Saskatchewan
The applicant or accompanying spouse has a close relative that is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident residing in Saskatchewan. Close relatives include:
Parents,
Siblings,
Grandparents,
Aunts and uncles,
Nieces and nephews,
Cousins, and
Step-family members or in-laws of the same relationships.

The family members in Saskatchewan must meet the requirements as listed in this Application Guide
Please tell me what are these requirements for the family member living in Saskatchewan. Your help will be highly appreciated.

Regards:
Naeem Ahmed

Naeem222

Jun 16, 2016
Hi there,

Here is my number 0012264569587. Can you please add me in above said whatsapp group. You help will be highly obliged.

Regrads: Naeem Ahmed

wildspirit

Jul 17, 2015
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
28-09-2017
Hi,

Please add me to the SINP group. My number is +91 8105917006.

Thank you.

Good Star

Star Member
May 17, 2016
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Med's Done....
Done
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah Soon
Seniors & Experts,

01. I applied in FSWP-2014 using NOC-0112 (HR Manager). I got full points in job experience as shown 8+ years service length. Unfortunately my application was refused for not matching job description. However, my NOC has been changed from January-2016 and now working in same organization as Purchasing/Store Officer (NOC- 0113 or 1225). So I would like to apply in SINP-OID with this new NOC-1225. Can I apply in new NOC i.e. as Purchasing Manager?????? Will there be any problem as I have been shifted/Transferred from HR Manager to Purchasing Manager in same organization ???????????

02. If i can apply in new NOC, how many point I can claim for experience??? Previous experience was in HR and new experience in Purchasing Manager i.e. total about 10 years job experience. So HR job duration/timing to be counted to claim full points in Job experience or I have to count only Puschase Manager Experience of last 01 year??????

03. In Education requirement, they asked for Bachelor degree of at least 03 years of full time study in University for 20 points. I have done my ECA. My Bachelor degree was 02 years and WES considered it as 02 years diploma, one the other hand My MBA degree was 02 years and WES considered it as 03 years of Bachelor degree.

So can I claim 20 points from Education based on ECA report?????????

Sukhvinder 334

Mar 27, 2015
akapoor said:
My sister in law got her SINP nomination in OID category yesterday. She applied in Jan 2016 quota under User Network Technician. SINP asked for birth certificate & copy of my brother in laws passport on May 12th.And she received the nomination yesterday.
Congratulations
But can you tell something regarding whether they or their employer got any call from SINP or any enquiry done by sinp before issuing nomination.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Sukhvinder 334 said:
Congratulations
But can you tell something regarding whether they or their employer got any call from SINP or any enquiry done by sinp before issuing nomination.
Generally they don't call anyone, if they feel the case is genuine. In very less cases they ring or email someone. They have a lot of burden already.

areva

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
Hello members, please help! I am SINP EE applicant and I got Ineligible for nomination letter. The reason is
"Requirements not met:
Principal Applicant ‐
Does not meet minimum 60 out of 100 points, as work experience in the position "University Laboratory Assistant" is not in‐demand in Saskatchewan."
I applied under NOC 4011, as I have worked as a university lecturer for 3 years (2012-2015) but my current job is university laboratory assistant (2015- up to now). I don't understand the reason of ineligibility? Please advise what to do? I am going to work again in lecturer position from Setember 2016. Should I write a letter asking second review if yes what to write?

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
areva said:
Hello members, please help! I am SINP EE applicant and I got Ineligible for nomination letter. The reason is
"Requirements not met:
Principal Applicant ‐
Does not meet minimum 60 out of 100 points, as work experience in the position "University Laboratory Assistant" is not in‐demand in Saskatchewan."
I applied under NOC 4011, as I have worked as a university lecturer for 3 years (2012-2015) but my current job is university laboratory assistant (2015- up to now). I don't understand the reason of ineligibility? Please advise what to do? I am going to work again in lecturer position from Setember 2016. Should I write a letter asking second review if yes what to write?
Are you May 17 applicant?

How may years of experience you claimed points for? More than 3 years?

Thanks

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
areva said:
"Requirements not met:
Principal Applicant ‐

Are you May 17 applicant?

How may years of experience you claimed points for? More than 3 years?

Thanks