+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP - JANUARY INTAKE 2016 Q&A.

THE SUPER KING

Oct 5, 2012
HYDERABAD INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear all OID applicants,

Created the brand new thread for OID specifically.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/sinp-occupation-in-demand-oid-2016-applicants-network-here-t406288.0.html

SMani

Aug 17, 2014
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 4th 2016
IELTS Request
Band - 7
LANDED..........
Hopefully 2017
Please add me to SINP group (IND) 8939222666

Funtell85

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
Hello all,

I received an email from SINP asking for updated proof of funds (POF) for the bank account I indicated with my application. The dilemma now is that I had moved the funds from that bank account to another of my bank accounts because of better interest rates. Do I simply provide statements from both banks showing when the funds was moved or should I transfer the funds back to the original bank account and get a statement for just that account or both?

Please I need some urgent advise. Although, I am leaning towards getting both account statements but I'm worried it could raise questions as to why I moved the funds?

Thanks in anticipation of prompt responses.

arsal385

Oct 13, 2012
Funtell85 said:
Hello all,

I received an email from SINP asking for updated proof of funds (POF) for the bank account I indicated with my application. The dilemma now is that I had moved the funds from that bank account to another of my bank accounts because of better interest rates. Do I simply provide statements from both banks showing when the funds was moved or should I transfer the funds back to the original bank account and get a statement for just that account or both?

Please I need some urgent advise. Although, I am leaning towards getting both account statements but I'm worried it could raise questions as to why I moved the funds?

Thanks in anticipation of prompt responses.
You should provide both bank accounts detail to show your funds for the last 3 months and explain this to SINP that why did you move your funds bcz of better interest rate etc.

Remember the thumb rule is your funds in any bank account should not be less than the required fund as per your family size anytime in the last three months.

Funtell85

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
arsal385 said:
You should provide both bank accounts detail to show your funds for the last 3 months and explain this to SINP that why did you move your funds bcz of better interest rate etc.

Remember the thumb rule is your funds in any bank account should not be less than the required fund as per your family size anytime in the last three months.
Thanks...

G.Singh.Pabla

Mar 31, 2016
Hello guys! I have few questions regarding SINP occupation-in-demand category. I would really appreciate if sombody could help.
My questions are:

1) I do not see any submit button option on the online application. There are only 14 sections to complete. I completed all those but i did not go further thinking this catagory is not open yet so I should wait for it to open and i dont wanna try in a fear that it would not let me change the application later if i need to. So can sombody tell me that the submit button comes after that or it only appears when this category is open?

2) How do you you know this catagory is accepting applications? I missed it in January, thnaks to people who works in SINP who works efficiently :). They did not post anything last time until it was filled, no any notification at start. Now they have changed the website I do not see any Notification center on there. Also calling them in the office does not help, they do not tell you anything except they tell you to keep checking their website where they do not post anything. So can sombody guide?

Thank you!

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
G.Singh.Pabla said:
Hello guys! I have few questions regarding SINP occupation-in-demand category. I would really appreciate if sombody could help.
My questions are:

1) I do not see any submit button option on the online application. There are only 14 sections to complete. I completed all those but i did not go further thinking this catagory is not open yet so I should wait for it to open and i dont wanna try in a fear that it would not let me change the application later if i need to. So can sombody tell me that the submit button comes after that or it only appears when this category is open?

2) How do you you know this catagory is accepting applications? I missed it in January, thnaks to people who works in SINP who works efficiently :). They did not post anything last time until it was filled, no any notification at start. Now they have changed the website I do not see any Notification center on there. Also calling them in the office does not help, they do not tell you anything except they tell you to keep checking their website where they do not post anything. So can sombody guide?

Thank you!
Greetings,

1. Either a tab of all is yellowed (not green) because the intake is not open yet. So, wait for it.

2. Join as many group (whatsapp, telegram, viber) you can to be always updated with news. Also, frequently visit SASK PNP website and this forum.

Thank you.

G.Singh.Pabla

Mar 31, 2016
fahad04 said:
Greetings,

1. Either a tab of all is yellowed (not green) because the intake is not open yet. So, wait for it.

2. Join as many group (whatsapp, telegram, viber) you can to be always updated with news. Also, frequently visit SASK PNP website and this forum.

Thank you.
Thank you!

anniebakky

Star Member
Dec 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 11 2014
Doc's Request.
June 18 2014
Nomination.....
Sept 2 2014
AOR Received.
Feb 23 2014
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
13 08 2015
Med's Done....
14 08 2015
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
3 sept 2015 decision made 16 sept 2015
VISA ISSUED...
18 sept 2015
Add me to your watsapp group pls +2348058323274

hb_rashidy

Aug 25, 2015
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-11-2016
Nomination.....
31-8-2016
AOR Received.
28-11-2016
IELTS Request
Ielts L8, R7.5, W7, S7
File Transfer...
16/12/2016
Med's Done....
16-11-2016
PCC for SINP

Any idea at which stage one will ve to send PCC (police clearance certificate)?
- while applying for PNP?
- Or they will ask later?
Although application guide states
"11. Police Report(s) (if applicable)
If you or any dependent over the age of 18 has committed an offence or has been convicted of a crime, you must provide a copy of a police report from the country or countries where the offense(s) occurred and your current country of residence. In addition to the police report, submit any proof of rehabilitation, if applicable."

Thanks

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
I am an OID Jan. 2016 applicant. This is a new update in my Application & Applicant Details Section
Step 4 Applicant Details
Schedule 4 Funds ############### (I filled the amount but it is changed to Hashes)
What is the meaning of this?