04th April-2016
Med's Done....
Passed on 14th April-2016
Passport Req..
21st sept
krishna03 said:
Hi,

Could you please clarify the below doubt

Proof Of Funds: I had only $7000 in my account prior 3 months to the application date but I have added the required amount before the application submission date.

I had life insurance policy for sum assured Rs 500000/. from LIC but I have paid only Rs 403800/. I will get the returns from this policy at the time of policy maturity. Is this can be shown as a proof of fund to SINP.

Would appreciate your inputs, many thanks.
Follow strictly sinp guide line to achieve success and fast process.
Life insurance policies are not accepted at all.
You need to shows specific accounts as mentioned in guide line. Also, EPF is not valid proof of fund,so keep in mind.
Hope this will clear your douts.

arsal385

Oct 13, 2012
Prakash79 said:
Follow strictly sinp guide line to achieve success and fast process.
Life insurance policies are not accepted at all.
You need to shows specific accounts as mentioned in guide line. Also, EPF is not valid proof of fund,so keep in mind.
Hope this will clear your douts.
100 agreed. Rules are very rigid.SINP's case workers have checklist according to their rules. They simply use the check list to assess applications. If there is anomaly in your application against the check list then they simply reject it by saying not eligible for nomination. So the bottom line is strictly follow SINP guidance only nothing more and nothing less.

Yoda24

Nov 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
krishna03 said:
Hi,

Can I show the surrender(Value) statement of this policy.

Many thanks
No .. The funds should be readily available in your account 3 months before you submit your application.

ankit_46

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
hi friends,

I have just seen on OASIS my application status " Application Ineligible". I have not received any correspondence mail from SINP yet.

Kindly suggest me what can I do in tis matter.I dont know whats the reason behind ineligibility. :( :( :(

App date: 4 dec 2015
req doc submitted: 22 dec 2015

Yoda24

Nov 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ankit_46 said:
hi friends,

I have just seen on OASIS my application status " Application Ineligible". I have not received any correspondence mail from SINP yet.

Kindly suggest me what can I do in tis matter.I dont know whats the reason behind ineligibility. :( :( :(

Dis you try email SINP and finding the reason. Also try tab in your application where communications are stored

NanaJ

Oct 20, 2015
Hello,

I applied sinp January 2nd 2016,application 'in process' status.

Can you please add me to the watsapp group.

+2348081719763.

Thank you

Hopeful63

Feb 7, 2016
ankit_46 said:
hi friends,

Hi friend
My status changed to "Ineligible" too,and I have not received any mail describing its reason from SINP unfortunately .
What should I do?Is it normal ?

App date:17dec 2015
Ineligibility:12 Feb 2016

ankit_46

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Hopeful63 said:
Hi friend
My status changed to "Ineligible" too,and I have not received any mail describing its reason from SINP unfortunately .

Dear ,very sorry to hear that. I know its a game of patience n then we will get nothing, is far painful.

More than 40 hours have gone but i didnt receive any mail from SINP.

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
Hopeful63 said:
Hi friend

I am really sorry to hear about your application refusal,
Just wait a day or two, If you don't get anything from SINP,
Then send them an Email requesting for refusal reason OR Call them.

hazzu999

Oct 22, 2014
Hi Guys,

I need help to apply SINP. I am able to register SINP profile Is i am eligible to submit SINP application now?

Can anyone help me on this ASAP.

Mech09

Sep 14, 2014
Hi friends,

For OId stream applicant also need to meet minimum criteria of 67 points ? or enough to have 60 point in SINP.

Dolipops

Sep 7, 2015
Hello all, i will like clarification on some doubts i have about POF. We applied in January OTD with the minimum balance for POF. However another bank offers a higher interest rate so we decided to move some there. I hope this okay. Thanks in advance.

sam3333

Nov 1, 2015
Dear All

Can any one clarify following doubt

while filling sinp oasis for occupation in demand

we see following screen to fill up

FACTOR I (B): SKILLED WORK EXPERIENCE

Work experience gained over the last ten years is weighted. Applicants get two points for each year worked in the intended occupation in the most recent five years, and one point for each year from the six to ten year period prior to applying, up to a maximum of 15 points.

(A) Work experience during the most recent five years prior to application*
10 pts - 5 years
8 pts - 4 years
6 pts - 3 years
4 pts - 2 years
2 pts - 1 years

Now my question is that I have worked only 4 years 10 months in during recent last five years. should I claim for 8 points mentioning 4 years or Can I claim 10 points mentioning 5 years. AND also clarify how they calculate points for experience which is less than of 12 months .