Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
FAQ:

Guys once your application is submitted: you would receive the acknowledgement e-mail several hours/days after having submitted the application.

The letter would say:

Dear _____
This is to advise you that your application to the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP)
was received on 10-Jul-2015 and will be reviewed by the SINP.
Average application processing times are posted online at:
www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca/sinp-processing-time.
The current status of your application can be monitored online.
If you have any questions or require further information, you can contact the SINP by telephone at
306-798-7467 or by email at immigration@gov.sk.ca. Please notify our office of any changes to your
personal information or circumstances. Please provide your file number in your correspondence with
our office.
Thank you for your application to the SINP.

THE SUPER KING

Oct 5, 2012
HYDERABAD INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Experts,

need your precious advice on my below query.

I have successfully submitted my SINP OID application on 3rd jan (got the email says my application submitted successfully).

I understand i have not missed any documents but for the safe side can i email all my documents to their email id with my file number ? (need ur advice) & please see below where i have uploaded my documents in online portal and tell me its the correct way or not.

1) Job Offer/Employment "What should i select here ?" I am applying under Occupation on-demand stream"
2) Points Grid "Completed got 63 Points"
3) Current Residency/Settlement Destination "Completed"
4) Applicant Details "Completed with Information"
5) Ethical Conduct "Uploaded Ethical Conduct Form"
6) Information Discloser
7) Citizenship
08) Birth Documents "Uploaded All Applicants Birth Certificates including my" in individual pdf files
9) Passport "Uploaded All Applicants Passport Individually" in pdf format (After creating passports steps)
10) Marital Status " Uploaded Marriage Certificate"
11) Education "Uploaded WES report, Educational docs (B.TECH, M.TECH, & MBA) with degree and Marksheets" in individual files pdf
12) Work Experience " Uploaded All Experience (Reference Letters, Pay Slips, Offer/Appointment Letter & Promotion letters"
13) English/French " Uploaded IELTS result"
14) Applicant Details Final Page

on second screen i have uploaded cic forms, settlement plan, bank certificate, statement and account balance screen shot.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
FAQ FOR NEW APPLICANTS:

Hope42010 said:
Hi there,

- Go to the SK website and you will see the link for online application there. File it and get yourself an application number to start with it. :D

- Download all the forms (provincial and federal) beginning with the instruction guide (read it) for all of then. SK wants you to send both forms even that they will access you on provincial bases. Later you will have to file and send the federal forms again because chances are they will be over 6 months old. :p

- Fill up all the forms saving it to a folder on your computer plus print a paper copy, some forms can not be saved or filed online thus the need for the paper copy so you can file, scan and upload it next. (If you still have a typewriter it will help you later)
The site asks you for the docs in sequence as you go so no troubles there. You can save, remove even jump a question and go back later, anything AS LONG YOU DON’T PRESS THE SUBMIT MY APPLICATION bottom. Upload files bottom means you can remove or review it as many times as you want. :-[

- NOTE: Pay attention to how to file the forms, for example: Single and Never Married are not the same depending on the form you are filling. Read the guide and follow it to the letter. Is their way not ours. ???

- Have ALL personal and family documents translated if not in English or French language, 8)

- NOTE 2: There is a form that is lot listed on the SK site but they will ask you for later, it happened to me. It's called Code of Conduct; look for it on the net. :eek:

- "Affidavit of translator", means a person with English or French education that "replaces" a professional translator. One of the forms will ask you to ID this person and explain how he/she gained the language education. ADVISE: Only use it for "not important docs" it will be hard if the translation is not accurate and cause you a problem later on. If you only use official translators you don't need to file this form. ::)

- Nope, you do not need to send Police certificates to then just a later date for the CIC part of your process.

Finally; be honest, accurate and precise with dates, places, personal history etc, this is very important and remember no gaps in time and if something does not apply to you write N/A on every window, sign and date it BEFORE uploading and have fun. :eek: ;D

Good luck! :D ;) 8)

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
THE SUPER KING said:
Hi Experts,

need your precious advice on my below query.

I have successfully submitted my SINP OID application on 3rd jan (got the email says my application submitted successfully).

I understand i have not missed any documents but for the safe side can i email all my documents to their email id with my file number ? (need ur advice) & please see below where i have uploaded my documents in online portal and tell me its the correct way or not.
you seems have to prepare everything and very properly.

I dont think you need to e-mail them anything. As if anything is missing (although i do not see anything) they will contact you.

I am sure you made sure that balance kept for a required period, that all the stamps and signature are present.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you have a miute Please add your case to Jan intake SINP tracker at myimmitracker.com/sinp.

thanguye

Star Member
Oct 23, 2015
Dear all,
I just have a question that would need your support. I am about to create the EE profile and I will use this profile to apply both SINP and NSNP. Does it means that I would need the single NOC code for both provinces.
Or I can use different EE profile for different province.

I am asking this because my NOC code for NSNP is not included in the demand list of SINP. And I could not find the common NOC code for both.

Thank you very much.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
In a single system you can create additional EE profiles.

Check with the provinces that they would consider you if you apply for other province - most of the ask about it.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Guys who are applying please do not forget to report here and update/add your cases on myimmitracker.com/sinp

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
From another thread going to our FAQ

One_Topsy said:
Guys just found some pages on how CIC processes the EE PNP applicants .looks like refusal rate might be very low for PNP guys .Please check below

7.8. Refusing the application
There are three bases upon which a provincial nominee who meets all statutory admissibility
requirements can be refused a visa:
OP 7-B PROVINCIAL NOMINEES
2014-01-13
 The officer has reason to believe that the applicant does not intend to live in the province that
has nominated them;
 The officer has reason to believe that the applicant is unlikely to be able to successfully
establish economically in Canada; and
 The officer has reason to believe that the applicant is participating in, or intends to participate
in, a passive investment or an immigration-linked investment scheme as defined in R87(5) to
R87(9) of the Regulations.
In each case, the officer must have some evidence to support this belief and overcome the
presumptions implied by the provincial nomination. Every provincial nominee agreement obliges
the immigration officer to consult with an official of the nominating province regarding the intention
to refuse before the refusal is actually made.
If the officer, after consulting with the province, still intends to refuse, R87(4) requires that a
second officer concur with the decision to refuse, before it can be made official. Both officers’
names should be clearly recorded in the CAIPS notes.

Also check the OP7b pdf file from this link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/econ/pnp/index.asp?v=enhanced

It also shows different clauses and other crtiteria that officer checks in a PNP application .

FROM ANOTHER THREAD

sanddip

Star Member
Dec 21, 2015
London, UK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2016
Nomination.....
23-09-2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
15-02-2017
Med's Done....
01-03-2017
Passport Req..
19-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
I don't see NOC 2171 is included in the Saskatchewan- Eligilble Occupations :( so not eligible?

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
sanddip said:
I don't see NOC 2171 is included in the Saskatchewan- Eligilble Occupations :( so not eligible?
Where did you check? It is.

2171 \ Information Systems Analysts and Consultants \ A \ NO - http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/appguide-sk-express-entry

sanddip

Star Member
Dec 21, 2015
London, UK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2016
Nomination.....
23-09-2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
15-02-2017
Med's Done....
01-03-2017
Passport Req..
19-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Sorry about that. I mean to say NOC 2172.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
sanddip said:
Sorry about that. I mean to say NOC 2172.

Yes, it does not seem to be in the list.

Database admin can in theory can be classified as 2173? If you used to design and work on DBs?

Ahmed Magdy

Sep 10, 2014
Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
SINP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2016
hi guys
i submitted my application in 3-1-2016 and application received , my question is how long it maybe take for nomination and how long will take with CIC also if all documents are fine without problem
please help me with that from some one already nominated or already in canada now from SINP stream
thanks

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Zinger19 said:
Hello Mates,
please i need the link to settlement plan tool.

Any help pls
You have to go to the Living in Canada webpage (part of CIC) and it will build a personalized Settlement Plan for you.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/lctvac/english/index