xlnzee

Oct 6, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Talal Nasir said:
I think money is not important... if you are able to show the money was kept in account for at least 3 months... it will be enough... a 2 week or 3 week difference should not make any problem.

I get my nomination from SINP in a week. Applied on 4th of December and got the nomination on 11th of December.

Also the SINP have a lot of Federal Application documents to be uploaded. So be ready with a printer and scanner. Also they will ask information about your parents and siblings... and you will have to write their names in your native language as well and then upload all documents back.
When you say write names in native language, what do you mean? I am from India and I wrote not applicable for that field. Should I be worried?

xlnzee

Oct 6, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
andy108 said:
Please PM me or share your number.
Hi Andy, can you add me to the SINP group? I have sent you a PM with my number.

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
andy108 said:
Please ping if you want to be added to out watsapp group
My number is +919841736663. Pls add this.

akmjahir

Jan 21, 2015
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Doc's Request.
15-04-2016
Nomination.....
25-04-2016
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
Score Submitted with application
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
please add me
Jahirul Haque from Bangladesh, my number is +8801730075779

my application was returned for missing documents for "Proof of Transferable Settlement Funds". Can you tell me how I can add the document in the application, since I was unable to find the page.

Kinan

Star Member
Sep 29, 2015
Hi guys,

I am just wondering whether if I got nominated, is there any condition to stay in Canada or can I go back to continue last year of my study in my home country and then immigrate to Canada???!!!

Thanks

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
Kinan said:
Hi guys,

I am just wondering whether if I got nominated, is there any condition to stay in Canada or can I go back to continue last year of my study in my home country and then immigrate to Canada???!!!

Thanks
There will be a date by which you have to enter Canada (Landing process). You then need to wait for your PR card (like 3 months)
Then you can leave Canada and come back when you want

Kinan

Star Member
Sep 29, 2015
One_Topsy said:
There will be a date by which you have to enter Canada (Landing process). You then need to wait for your PR card (like 3 months)
Then you can leave Canada and come back when you want
Thank you so much

Another questions please!

1) I have prepared my application two months ago without submission, should I create another application to apply in next January or it does not matter if I keep the old one?
2) I am planning to apply in Occupation in-Demand category, is it necessary to provide a settlement fund and if so how much is it for a four member family ?
3) Is there any form must be filled for the skilled workers category application such as ' SINP-400-1' or it is the same online Oasis application?

Thank you in advance.

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
Kinan said:
Thank you so much

Another questions please!

1) I have prepared my application two months ago without submission, should I create another application to apply in next January or it does not matter if I keep the old one?
2) I am planning to apply in Occupation in-Demand category, is it necessary to provide a settlement fund and if so how much is it for a four member family ?
3) Is there any form must be filled for the skilled workers category application such as ' SINP-400-1' or it is the same online Oasis application?

Thank you in advance.

Already answered in the other thread.