+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP INTL SKILLED WORKER EE SUB-CATEGORY - FOR JANUARY 2016 APPLICANTS ! ! !

akhlaqur

Star Member
Jan 5, 2015
Dhaka
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2016
Doc's Request.
14-04-2016
Nomination.....
25-05-2016
imamul786 said:
Hi everyone,

I have submitted my SINP (Occupation on demand) on 04 Jan 2016 and it is still appearing " Application Received"

Could you please share your idea please.

Thanks in advance.

Suman, Bangladesh
HI Suman, What is your NOC?

liz2017

Star Member
Sep 7, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
MVO
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
13-03-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Finally, status of my application is now in process :)
Jan. 5th applicant

limejuice

Mar 28, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
10-05-2016
AOR Received.
27-06-2016
Med's Done....
24-06-2016
Passport Req..
in God's perfect time! 21-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2016
LANDED..........
March 2017
liz2017 said:
Finally, status of my application is now in process :)
Jan. 5th applicant
finally kabayan...hopefully this May we will get nominations. :)

Diaa ABDULLAT

Star Member
Mar 8, 2016
Dear All
Kindly advise me my I received email requesting additional documents ( copy for my children passport ) I have children ( 12 years and 10 years ) and both of them are added to their Mam passport and now SINP requested copy of their passport shall I sent the copy of my wife passport which include both of them or shall I try to issue new passports for each one of them separate from their Mam Passport ?

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Diaa ABDULLAT said:
Dear All
Kindly advise me my I received email requesting additional documents ( copy for my children passport ) I have children ( 12 years and 10 years ) and both of them are added to their Mam passport and now SINP requested copy of their passport shall I sent the copy of my wife passport which include both of them or shall I try to issue new passports for each one of them separate from their Mam Passport ?

You may have to send the one that they have attached to your mother's passport and then attach a letter of explanation. Whatever is their response, you can take it from there.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Diaa ABDULLAT said:
I am scare from rejection of my application

If you are scared of rejection, then you will have to get another passport for each of them. That definitely should calm your nerves, I suppose. But remember that you have a specified time to submit the requested documents and you will have to keep to it. All the best. Cheers!!

nrn zahra

May 17, 2015
Which missing documents did they ask you to submit? Today my application was rejected because of missing proof of transferable funds. They did not even ask me to submit it. I had the bank statement and enough funds to show. I'm not sure why my application got submitted in the first place if a necessary document was missing... The online application portal did not inform me of a missing document and then the reviewers did not asked me to submit the document and just rejected the application. I'm not sure what to do now...

Mikoy20 said:
My timeline is:

January 3, 2016 - Submitted my application
January 4, 2016 - Received application
March 2016 (forgot the exact date) - In process
April 9, 2106 - Requested for additional missing docs / Waiting on applicant
April 13, 2016 - Submitted missing docs
April 14, 2016 - Received missing docs / In process
April 20, 2016 - Application Nominated
April 20, 2016 - Accepted the nomination (Cic)
April 22, 2016 - I updated my profile in CIC that I already have a momination from SK

Now, the additional points of 600 is still not added on my profile. Is it really normal that it will take days or weeks to have it updated? Im worried now because I have read a thread that an applicant was waiting for it for a month and since CIC was not able to update her profile, it reached the point that the nomination got expired.

Help please.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nrn zahra said:
Which missing documents did they ask you to submit? Today my application was rejected because of missing proof of transferable funds. They did not even ask me to submit it. I had the bank statement and enough funds to show. I'm not sure why my application got submitted in the first place if a necessary document was missing... The online application portal did not inform me of a missing document and then the reviewers did not asked me to submit the document and just rejected the application. I'm not sure what to do now...

Problems like this arise not because you do not have the specified amount but because you did not have the specified amount for a period of 90 days before the submission of your application. Did you have the expected amount in your account for a period of 90 days before the submission of your application?

nrn zahra

May 17, 2015
My application checklist only had schedule 4 form for details of funds. They did not ask for bank statement and there was no screen to which I could have attached the bank statement. So i did not include the bank statement thinking that they might ask for it at a later stage. But they did not ask me to send it and rather rejected the application because of a lack of ' proof of transferable funds' document.

I am stumped. What did I miss? Should I have just sent the statement without their asking? I had enough amount in my bank since enough time.

GENTLEANDREW said:
Problems like this arise not because you do not have the specified amount but because you did not have the specified amount for a period of 90 days before the submission of your application. Did you have the expected amount in your account for a period of 90 days before the submission of your application?

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nrn zahra said:
My application checklist only had schedule 4 form for details of funds. They did not ask for bank statement and there was no screen to which I could have attached the bank statement. So i did not include the bank statement thinking that they might ask for it at a later stage. But they did not ask me to send it and rather rejected the application because of a lack of ' proof of transferable funds' document.

I am stumped. What did I miss? Should I have just sent the statement without their asking? I had enough amount in my bank since enough time.

That was quite unfortunate. There is a place to attach bank statement or your financial document on your profile. I think it is under "settlement fund" because I helped someone to fill the form. You probably do not know how to go about filling the forms completely because I remembered attaching it for this person. You will have to wait for them to open another scheme for this year because they usually do not reconsider their stance or decision.

Henco

Jan 20, 2016
Cape Town
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Doc's Request.
06-05-2016
I received my request for additional documentation today. just a question. how do I submit these additional documents and information? do I update my submission or do I send it directly to the SINP?

charan_yalala

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-12-2015
Doc's Request.
01-01-2016
Henco said:
I received my request for additional documentation today. just a question. how do I submit these additional documents and information? do I update my submission or do I send it directly to the SINP?
Hello,

You have to e-mail to request for additional documents to the below Ids. Make sure you put your Application number in the Header and body of the Email

Immigration.documents@gov.sk.ca
Immigration ECON <immigration@gov.sk.ca>

Regards

Henco

Jan 20, 2016
Cape Town
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..