+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP Ineligible notification

CheesyTee

Star Member
Dec 15, 2018
I am sorry once again. I’m guessing if you had presented the training certificates (that’s if they were evaluated by either IQAS or ICES or any other evaluation body), it may have been evaluated as 1-2 yr Diploma equivalents (if they were graded courses before certification) which may not have fetched you the score you were invited with, through SINP.

Also, the occupation is not a trade type, one would have suggested you evaluate your credentials through trade and vocational body.

I understand you may not want to hear this, if you file for review and submit your supporting documents, the point grid with which you were invited with when you got ITA would have reduced since you used PGD in the first place. This may still not result to what you have in mind.

But it’s worth the try.

I had practical induction training program offered by my employer in Agricultural Service Management which was certificated by the facilitating appointed consulting company before the confirmation of my employment and several on the On-the-job Trainings which were not stipulated for evaluation as a result of the policy of the World Educational Services ( WES ) that conducted my Educational Credentials Assessment ( ECA ). I even studied Agricultural Science for six years in my High school and passed same but WES doesn’t evaluate high school as well.

romeprexx

Star Member
Dec 9, 2018
Please is there anyone with previous experience of how long it took Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) to conduct and finalised second review request?
It took my friend more than a year. 1.5 years to be specific in other to get a second review. Did you received any ADR

Esther Anuoluwapo

Jun 12, 2019
It took my friend more than a year. 1.5 years to be specific in other to get a second review. Did you received any ADR
Thanks, I have gotten two messages after submitting my second request review. The first was automated machine response that I will get a feedback response within 4 weeks or 30 days and the second message was that my request has been received and placed in the queue for further assessment.
Please what do you mean by ADR

Esther Anuoluwapo

Jun 12, 2019
Thanks, I have gotten two messages after submitting my second request review. The first was automated machine response that I will get a feedback response within 4 weeks or 30 days and the second message was that my request has been received and placed in the queue for further assessment.

romeprexx

Star Member
Dec 9, 2018
I mean did your case office ask you for Additional documents(reference letter, updated pof, etc) be he/she deemed the application ineligible?

Esther Anuoluwapo

Jun 12, 2019
I mean did your case office ask you for Additional documents(reference letter, updated pof, etc) be he/she deemed the application ineligible?
No, my case officer never asked me for any additional information or documents. The reason why the application was made ineligible was as a result of my post high education which World Educational Services ( WES ) conducted the Educational Credentials Assessment ( ECA ) but the body declined the assessment of my High School result thst had Agricultural Science and my other Agricultural Service Management induction trainings I had when I got my employment opprtunity. The visa officer made it known that my post high school degree in financial studies has no correlation with Farm Supervisor which I tendered the work reference letters in my application. Had it been I was asked for additional documents, I would have made this available