+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP Ineligible notification

Esther Anuoluwapo

Jun 12, 2019
I have more than 15 years experience as farm supervisor noc 8252 but my post secondary school qualifications is in financial studies, accounting and credit management. However, my application to Saskatchewan Provincial Nominee Program was deemed ineligible on the ground that my educational background qualifications was not in correlation with my acquired work experience. I intend applying for review of my application, how best can I put up my review case position

Chikwad1

Star Member
Jul 7, 2017
I have more than 15 years experience as farm supervisor noc 8252 but my post secondary school qualifications is in financial studies, accounting and credit management. However, my application to Saskatchewan Provincial Nominee Program was deemed ineligible on the ground that my educational background qualifications was not in correlation with my acquired work experience. I intend applying for review of my application, how best can I put up my review case position
Hello, Esther, when did you submit your application?. also I know that field of study must not agree with your job experience except in some situations. but also did you check the job requirements before you applied.?

Esther Anuoluwapo

Jun 12, 2019
I got the invitation to apply to the Saskatchewan Province in November 1, 2018 and I applied accordingly in December 30, 2018 and i got the in eligibility response this week. Though in the noc specification, they stated post high school qualifications in agricultural management but most of the jobs in Canada job bank in respect to my chosen noc never requested for post secondary qualifications. They normally request for high school or college diploma

Chikwad1

Star Member
Jul 7, 2017
I got the invitation to apply to the Saskatchewan Province in November 1, 2018 and I applied accordingly in December 30, 2018 and i got the in eligibility response this week. Though in the noc specification, they stated post high school qualifications in agricultural management but most of the jobs in Canada job bank in respect to my chosen noc never requested for post secondary qualifications. They normally request for high school or college diploma
I think because the qualifications was clearly stated, that's why the denied you. but you can still apply for a review.

romeprexx

Star Member
Dec 9, 2018
Please, does anyone know how long it will take Saskatchewan Province to review ineligible application appealed?
More than a year. Second review takes time. Did you work as member of the farm before moving to farm supervisor? I mean since you have a degree in accounting, it's weird to become a farm supervisor without prior knowledge in farming

romeprexx

Star Member
Dec 9, 2018
I applied for 8252 and my course of study ain't in Agricultural science but rather in Science laboratory technology/Microbiology. Although my application is still in process

Esther Anuoluwapo

Jun 12, 2019
Yes, there is prior knowledge in farming. Besides that, I had an induction training of about a year in practical agricultural service management which I intend presenting in my review request

CheesyTee

Star Member
Dec 15, 2018
So sorry about this. Part of the requirement for SINP is that your occupation and educational qualification must be same.

It is expected that you have some qualifications in Agriculture related course. Asking for a review may not yield positive outcome.

cimci

Nov 26, 2018
was the education only reason ? did they mention about work experience also ? when was your in process date ?

Esther Anuoluwapo

Jun 12, 2019
So sorry about this. Part of the requirement for SINP is that your occupation and educational qualification must be same.

It is expected that you have some qualifications in Agriculture related course. Asking for a review may not yield positive outcome.
I had practical induction training program offered by my employer in Agricultural Service Management which was certificated by the facilitating appointed consulting company before the confirmation of my employment and several on the On-the-job Trainings which were not stipulated for evaluation as a result of the policy of the World Educational Services ( WES ) that conducted my Educational Credentials Assessment ( ECA ). I even studied Agricultural Science for six years in my High school and passed same but WES doesn’t evaluate high school as well.

Esther Anuoluwapo

Jun 12, 2019

I had trainings that were backed up with certificates but World Educational Services ( WES ) that conducted my Educational Credentials Assessment ( ECA ) policy does not backed the evaluation of trainings

Esther Anuoluwapo

Jun 12, 2019
Please is there anyone with previous experience of how long it took Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) to conduct and finalised second review request?