+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP for NOC 1311

Zarshah Khan

Star Member
Apr 20, 2018
Hello Friends,
i have done MBA (Finance) followed by B.Com and D.Com and IQAS assessed my degree as a Master.
as per SINP requirements that You must have completed a minimum two year diploma program in accounting which includes specialized courses in automated accounting, taxation, financial and cost accounting, auditing, intermediate accounting, managerial accounting and accounting information systems.

while i have studied all these courses in B.Com (four years not in diploma), my questions are
1. will i am eligible for the said NOC.?
2. my job title is Financial Advisor while they have mentioned in site Financial officer. almost all my job duties are matched with NOC 1311, will job title effect?

roshnee

Star Member
Jun 18, 2015
Can any senior help me here very worry.
My brother made his EE profile with NOC "1111 Financial accountant " now in SINP he also comes under NOC "1311 Accountant technician " he applied EOI under this NOC will it effect having differ NOC in EE profile? What he can do now please help?

parimalshah8

Apr 7, 2017
Hello Friends,
i have done MBA (Finance) followed by B.Com and D.Com and IQAS assessed my degree as a Master.
as per SINP requirements that You must have completed a minimum two year diploma program in accounting which includes specialized courses in automated accounting, taxation, financial and cost accounting, auditing, intermediate accounting, managerial accounting and accounting information systems.

while i have studied all these courses in B.Com (four years not in diploma), my questions are
1. will i am eligible for the said NOC.?
2. my job title is Financial Advisor while they have mentioned in site Financial officer. almost all my job duties are matched with NOC 1311, will job title effect?
Have you processed further???any update in your case ...plz reply as i am also planning to apply with this noc.

Christlike

Aug 1, 2019
Hello Friends,
i have B.Sc in Accounting, MBA and M.Sc. In Business Administration but I have assessed my highest degree which is the M.Sc. with ICES

while i have studied all these courses in my B.Sc.,MBA and MSc.
my questions are
1. i am eligible for the said NOC.? Or
2. Should i go ahead to send my B.Sc. result for another assesment?
My job title is administrative /accounting officer with over 10years of working experience.

Nekky222

Nov 11, 2019
Hello Friends,
i have B.Sc in Accounting, MBA and M.Sc. In Business Administration but I have assessed my highest degree which is the M.Sc. with ICES

while i have studied all these courses in my B.Sc.,MBA and MSc.
my questions are
1. i am eligible for the said NOC.? Or
2. Should i go ahead to send my B.Sc. result for another assesment?
My job title is administrative /accounting officer with over 10years of working experience.
Pls was the reply on this. Have same issue