Med's Request
25-06-2012
Med's Done....
29-06-2012
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2012
All those who were successfully able to apply lets gather here.
I have applied for a buddy under NOC 1112 financial analyst, will share details soon.

Mactina

Jun 21, 2017
All those who were successfully able to apply lets gather here.
I have applied for a buddy under NOC 1112 financial analyst, will share details soon.
Hi, I am trying to submit my application I am trying to pay with mastercard I attempted 3 times it says processing its been hours but still the same. Very frustrating I am not able to submit until now.

soniya852008

Star Member
Jun 19, 2015
Ppl, there are new requirements of SINP regarding professional status for all in demand occupation list...

Here's what the site says, The professional status and licensure had to be validated by the given canadian authority for each occupation noc. Only once your professional status had been validated, your application can proceed. Do read the requirements carefully under the occupation in-demand list section on the site.

"SINP Requirements Related to Professional Status or Licensure "

Teeroj

Jul 30, 2016
Hello, any new gist for those that successfully submitted? What exactly should we look out for to ascertain our application is being processed

NooreNaaz

Star Member
Oct 8, 2017
Good Day Guys..
I need a suggestion w.r.t my SINP EE application, if you ppl can guide me as a help.

I've applied for July intake. All my credentials and PoF have been intact. I had got an ADR to submit updated bank statement, to which I complied and have been anticipating nomination.

In the meantime, I've resigned from my job and currently in the process of switching to new employer.
Now the issue is, should send this information to SINP at this crucial stage or simply wait?
If I inform them, will it anyway affect the nomination process?

Many Thanks in advance..