18/Jun/2016
Passport Req..
17/Aug/2016
VISA ISSUED...
23/Aug/2016
enaid1026 said:
Hi dersonc!

Thanks for sharing your timeline! :)
Your application processing is quite fast! :)
Do you still upload all the CIC forms u send to SINP last time?

So upon receiving ITA, the police clearance and medical no need to submit yet?
must wait for CIC request first?

I haven't accept my nomination yet.. planning to accept it on sept 8..

Thanks dersonc! :D
No, I only uploaded the documents requested by CIC. The forms that we had to fill, print and sign for SINP are not required for CIC since we fill everything online after the ITA.

The only exception for that is the Schedule 4 for PNP Economic streams that we should also send with a recent date and the system won't ask you for it. You should upload it as an additional document to avoid an additional delay. I also had to send the form IMM5475 because I authorized someone else to have access to my application.

You need to submit the medicals and PCC along with the application otherwise it will be refused. For Mexico, CIC first needs to issue a letter so that we can get it, that's why I didn't include in my application, but only a few countries have such requirements.

Once you get the ITA, you'll have 60 days to submit the application.

I also recommend paying all the fees once you submit the application, it also makes the process faster/

mpjaved

Star Member
Apr 24, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP EE submitted on May 18th
Doc's Request.
9th June, submitted on 13th Jun, 2016
Nomination.....
Nominated 22nd July
dersonc said:
No, I only uploaded the documents requested by CIC. The forms that we had to fill, print and sign for SINP are not required for CIC since we fill everything online after the ITA.

The only exception for that is the Schedule 4 for PNP Economic streams that we should also send with a recent date and the system won't ask you for it. You should upload it as an additional document to avoid an additional delay. I also had to send the form IMM5475 because I authorized someone else to have access to my application.

You need to submit the medicals and PCC along with the application otherwise it will be refused. For Mexico, CIC first needs to issue a letter so that we can get it, that's why I didn't include in my application, but only a few countries have such requirements.

Once you get the ITA, you'll have 60 days to submit the application.

I also recommend paying all the fees once you submit the application, it also makes the process faster/
Dear dersonc,

Thank you for clarifying few of my questions as well. I am SINP nominated and submitting my application on 16th Sep. I have two more question which I request you to answer.
1. my IELTS is going to expire on 20th Sep 2016, i appeared in IELTS but in reading the marks reduced to 5.5, which is another worry, Do CIC check the IELTS again or if I apply before it expire then CIC will consider my existing IELTS results? because i can't update my EE profile as it is locked after ITA

2. My spouse PCC is coming from Germany and it is taking time, can I submit a letter of explanation and saying that I have already applied for PCC but it is taking time to get it, will they accept my request and what document i should i submit to proof that i have applied(DHL copy , forms etc) ,please guide

3. Shall i upload Schedule 4 with my application and in which tab I should upload this form.

Regards,

Jay

dersonc

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/Jun/2016
Passport Req..
17/Aug/2016
VISA ISSUED...
23/Aug/2016
mpjaved said:
Dear dersonc,

Thank you for clarifying few of my questions as well. I am SINP nominated and submitting my application on 16th Sep. I have two more question which I request you to answer.
1. my IELTS is going to expire on 20th Sep 2016, i appeared in IELTS but in reading the marks reduced to 5.5, which is another worry, Do CIC check the IELTS again or if I apply before it expire then CIC will consider my existing IELTS results? because i can't update my EE profile as it is locked after ITA

2. My spouse PCC is coming from Germany and it is taking time, can I submit a letter of explanation and saying that I have already applied for PCC but it is taking time to get it, will they accept my request and what document i should i submit to proof that i have applied(DHL copy , forms etc) ,please guide

3. Shall i upload Schedule 4 with my application and in which tab I should upload this form.

Regards,

Jay
Hi Jay,

1. CIC is only going to review the IELTS results once you submit your eAPR. They need to be valid at the moment you submit the eAPR.

2. The officers at their own discretion can chose to refuse your application if you don't send all the PCCs. Since you are not even going to be close to the 60 day deadline, they will probably not find a reason to accept this. You can try to write a letter to explain the reasons, specially because of the IELTS expiring, but there's no garantee that they will accept it. If they refuse, SINP might not move your nomination to a different profile.

3. You can upload it in the optional documents below all the others.

You can find more information about the documents you need to submit at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

enaid1026

Star Member
Jun 21, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
07-09-2016
AOR Received.
26-09-2016
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
24-09-2016
Hi dersonc...

I just want to ask if the SINP application is already linked to our EE CIC?
like we dont need to fill up any CIC forms and upload or documents need to upload?

I haven't received my ITA yet.. probably will able to receive it on Sept 7 if have EE draw on that date.

After i received my ITA, i can already schedule for Police Clearance and Medical and other requirements then pay and submit?
Am i correct?

Thank yoU!

dersonc

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/Jun/2016
Passport Req..
17/Aug/2016
VISA ISSUED...
23/Aug/2016
enaid1026 said:
Hi dersonc...

I just want to ask if the SINP application is already linked to our EE CIC?
like we dont need to fill up any CIC forms and upload or documents need to upload?

I haven't received my ITA yet.. probably will able to receive it on Sept 7 if have EE draw on that date.

After i received my ITA, i can already schedule for Police Clearance and Medical and other requirements then pay and submit?
Am i correct?

Thank yoU!
The SINP application will only be available to SK. CIC doesn't have access to it. They will however nominate your EE profile under the PNP program.

You will need to fill all the online forms once you get the ITA. Those replace most of the the manual forms you had to fill and send to CIC. If you want to make it faster, you can already submit the schedule 4 (PNP economic classes) as an additional document in your application, otherwise they will request it later.

No, you are not correct, you can already go for medical exams and get the police certificates, specially if the 600 points are on your account. No need to wait for the ITA.

Do the EE, or worker, upfront medical exam, since the one for student visas is different.

enaid1026

Star Member
Jun 21, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
07-09-2016
AOR Received.
26-09-2016
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
24-09-2016
dersonc said:
The SINP application will only be available to SK. CIC doesn't have access to it. They will however nominate your EE profile under the PNP program.

You will need to fill all the online forms once you get the ITA. Those replace most of the the manual forms you had to fill and send to CIC. If you want to make it faster, you can already submit the schedule 4 (PNP economic classes) as an additional document in your application, otherwise they will request it later.

No, you are not correct, you can already go for medical exams and get the police certificates, specially if the 600 points are on your account. No need to wait for the ITA.

Do the EE, or worker, upfront medical exam, since the one for student visas is different.
Hi dersonc

I aready received the ITA..
Im quite confused as i clicked the continue application i can only see my details and my spoise and all the tab i need to update.. But the police clearance and medical i cannot see..
Is it after finishing this and submiting and paring the police clearance tab and medical tab will appear?

Can u tell me where to find the Checklist they mention in the ITA?
Please help!

dersonc

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/Jun/2016
Passport Req..
17/Aug/2016
VISA ISSUED...
23/Aug/2016
enaid1026 said:
Hi dersonc

I aready received the ITA..
Im quite confused as i clicked the continue application i can only see my details and my spoise and all the tab i need to update.. But the police clearance and medical i cannot see..
Is it after finishing this and submiting and paring the police clearance tab and medical tab will appear?

Can u tell me where to find the Checklist they mention in the ITA?
Please help!
You need to fill the forms and click continue to generate the list of documents to submit.

enaid1026

Star Member
Jun 21, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
07-09-2016
AOR Received.
26-09-2016
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
24-09-2016
dersonc said:
You need to fill the forms and click continue to generate the list of documents to submit.
hi dersonc!

Thank you very miuch!

Got it! :D

enaid1026

Star Member
Jun 21, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
07-09-2016
AOR Received.
26-09-2016
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
24-09-2016
Passports/Travel Documents (Multiple) (required)

"You must provide a clear, legible copy of your valid passport.

Include a copy of the page that shows your birth date, country of origin, etc. any pages with stamps, visas or markings. If you are a citizen or permanent resident of the United States, a citizen of Denmark living in Greenland, or a citizen of France living in St. Pierre and Miquelon, you are not required to present a passport. You may present an identity document. Your identity document must show proof of status or citizenship as well as photo identification. Your identity document must include your name, photo, date of birth, document number, and the issue and expiry dates. This document must be issued by your country of citizenship or permanent residence. You must ensure that the identity document you present provides proof of status or citizenship and photo identification. If not, you must scan all necessary identity documents and save them under one identity document file."

Hi Dersonc

Do i need to scan all the passport i have? OLD and NEW Passport??

The i need to save all in one PDF FILE right?

Thanks!

dersonc

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/Jun/2016
Passport Req..
17/Aug/2016
VISA ISSUED...
23/Aug/2016
enaid1026 said:
Passports/Travel Documents (Multiple) (required)

"You must provide a clear, legible copy of your valid passport.

Include a copy of the page that shows your birth date, country of origin, etc. any pages with stamps, visas or markings. If you are a citizen or permanent resident of the United States, a citizen of Denmark living in Greenland, or a citizen of France living in St. Pierre and Miquelon, you are not required to present a passport. You may present an identity document. Your identity document must show proof of status or citizenship as well as photo identification. Your identity document must include your name, photo, date of birth, document number, and the issue and expiry dates. This document must be issued by your country of citizenship or permanent residence. You must ensure that the identity document you present provides proof of status or citizenship and photo identification. If not, you must scan all necessary identity documents and save them under one identity document file."

Hi Dersonc

Do i need to scan all the passport i have? OLD and NEW Passport??

The i need to save all in one PDF FILE right?

Thanks!
In my case I scanned all the ones I had, but only pages with my information or visas or stamps.

Yes, everything must always be in a single PDF file and the maximum file size is 4MB.

Mohibul Hasib

Jul 16, 2015
dersonc said:

Where to upload schedule 4 form ?

iraq85

Dec 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydeny, Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
7-10-2016
Passport Req..
17-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2017
LANDED..........
19-04-2017
Mohibul Hasib said:
Where to upload schedule 4 form ?
In LOE section.

enaid1026

Star Member
Jun 21, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
07-09-2016
AOR Received.
26-09-2016
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
24-09-2016
Hi dersonc and other experts!

After payment of the application what will be the next steps?
just wait for CIC Assessment?

How to know which VO will handle my application?
I'm currently residing in Singapore.. so will SG VO handle my application?
if yes, then i need to wait more than 6 months as their processing is quite slow?

hope others can share their experience.. :)

Thanks!:)

mpjaved

Star Member
Apr 24, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP EE submitted on May 18th
Doc's Request.
9th June, submitted on 13th Jun, 2016
Nomination.....
Nominated 22nd July
enaid1026 said:
Hi dersonc and other experts!

After payment of the application what will be the next steps?
just wait for CIC Assessment?

How to know which VO will handle my application?
I'm currently residing in Singapore.. so will SG VO handle my application?
if yes, then i need to wait more than 6 months as their processing is quite slow?

hope others can share their experience.. :)

Thanks!:)
you will get your AOR and latter during the process you be informed by CIC about your Visa office, initially CIC will handle your application for eligibility then forward to VO