+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP EE January 4, 2017

RedClover

Nov 9, 2016
trishachi said:
I got nomination yesterday. It had been in progress since early March, I think. The only problem now is - one minute after I got the notification for the nomination on MyCIC, I also got a notification of my EE profile status change to ineligible. I am really confused as to why the status should change all of a sudden. I checked my profile details and everything/all information was in order. I decided to give it some time - 24hrs to see if there would be any change. I have just checked the profile again now and its still ineligible but now I have a new section for creating an Express entry profile (like am starting all over again) and another section for completing online application.

Am really not sure what to make of all these.
Meanwhile the buttons for the SINP nomination accept/reject are grayed out so I can't even accept or reject.
First of all congratulations on your nomination trishachi. Would you be kind enough to share your NOC and Application Number? (of course without giving the complete digits). Secondly with regards to your CIC EE profile status becoming "ineligible", I think it is already expired (a year had past since you created it), just a wild guess...

RedClover

Nov 9, 2016
snickers_21 said:
Hello, I'm planning to apply for SINP EE once it reopen. I checked their website and as of the moment EE is closed. I'm not sure how this SINP EE works. Can you submit application only once it gets reopen and you really have to be quick on submitting your application for you to get included in the alloted slots?
Hi snickers_21. Yes you are right, you can only submit your application once SINP reopens and you really have to be lightning quick to submit as slots can be easily filled as fast as 5 hours on the average. In the meantime, carefully check all your documents so as not to miss any attachments and/or signatures, goodluck...

snickers_21

Star Member
Oct 31, 2012
Thanks @Redclover ..can I pre-filled the form then once it reopen, I will just Submit it? Is that possible or everything should be done including the filling up of form, attaching needed documents come opening time?

Also, to those who got nominated last January 2017, is there a chance for you to get nominated by SINP even if your score is between 6-63 points only?

RedClover

Nov 9, 2016
snickers_21 said:
Thanks @Redclover ..can I pre-filled the form then once it reopen, I will just Submit it? Is that possible or everything should be done including the filling up of form, attaching needed documents come opening time?

Also, to those who got nominated last January 2017, is there a chance for you to get nominated by SINP even if your score is between 6-63 points only?
Actually that's what I did snickers_21 (all my forms pre-filled), I just pressed the submit button when I saw SINP are accepting new applications again.

My application is still "in-process" stage after ADR but as per immitracker website, I can see applicants got nominated even if their SINP score is only 60.

AAnv

Nov 8, 2016
Hello Guys,
I am 4th Jan 2017 SINP EE applicant. Today I got an ineligible letter stating:

1. You do not meet the SINP settlement requirements. You must have proof of having $22603 CAD
maintained in your account(s) for at least 3 months prior to your application to the SINP and
maintained throughout the entire immigration process.

2. The SINP is unable to complete the assessment of your work experience and intended occupation as
you failed to provide sufficient supporting materials meeting the SINP documentation requirement.
It has been determined that no further verification request will be made at this point as the SINP has
concluded you do not meet the settlement fund requirement.
But point 2 is not clear to me as I uploaded all the documents( reference letter, salary slips, joining letters etc).

Shall I mail them to give more detail around point 2 and also can I go for Second review ?

Experience group members please give your view

bforb

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
AAnv said:
Hello Guys,
I am 4th Jan 2017 SINP EE applicant. Today I got an ineligible letter stating:

1. You do not meet the SINP settlement requirements. You must have proof of having $22603 CAD
maintained in your account(s) for at least 3 months prior to your application to the SINP and
maintained throughout the entire immigration process.

2. The SINP is unable to complete the assessment of your work experience and intended occupation as
you failed to provide sufficient supporting materials meeting the SINP documentation requirement.
It has been determined that no further verification request will be made at this point as the SINP has
concluded you do not meet the settlement fund requirement.
But point 2 is not clear to me as I uploaded all the documents( reference letter, salary slips, joining letters etc).

Shall I mail them to give more detail around point 2 and also can I go for Second review ?

Experience group members please give your view

Sorry to hear this Bro.... :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
What your reference letter on your company letterhead paper and what NOC is your reference letter description?
what is your intended NOC? Is it the same as that of your reference letter?

I think you Should mail them to give more detail around point 2

nagraju

Oct 26, 2015
Hello Everyone Please help me

I have applied for SINP Express entry in Jan 2017. But the problem I have 2 years experience in NOC that is SINP List remaining 4 years experience in different NOC that is not SINP demand list. Can I claim these 4 years experience while applying express entry??

when I applied for SINP pnp I claim points for other job experience that is not SINP list. will they give points for both jobs ( one is in sinp list and other job not in sinp list) with two job experience I got 61 points. Is that ok or they will reject my application please give me reply I am facing lot of stress since 3 months with this doubt

any one help me

Thanks

can-app

Star Member
Feb 13, 2017
Hi All,

Any one else in process since feb.. i am still waiting..

As per https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/sinp-saskatchewan-international-skilled-worker-tracker

only 30% candidates have received nomination yet from Jan 17 intake... Please add your case to track and compare with others... its is really helpful...

Also we can connect here...

RedClover

Nov 9, 2016
can-app said:
Hi All,

Any one else in process since feb.. i am still waiting..

As per https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/sinp-saskatchewan-international-skilled-worker-tracker

only 30% candidates have received nomination yet from Jan 17 intake... Please add your case to track and compare with others... its is really helpful...

Also we can connect here...
Same here still waiting, also Jan 2017 intake. Feb in process, 04Apr ADR and 07 Apr in process again since then...

m.rehanali

Star Member
Jun 27, 2015
Dubai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It almost 4 months and 4jan applicants are still waiting for decision. I remember, 2016 applicants decision was coming within 3months, but after 2016, they are taking so long.

In my case 4th jan applicant, after adr submitted on 28th feb, application status got changed to In process on 1st march and since, no response. although adr was only to submit all experience letters(provided all authentic documents payslip,bank etc) and new passport. just wondering from that day to today(2months), they are not able to finalize my application even though its only two documents.

I called so many times, and they said they are working on that for further investigation. Not sure what kind of investigation is this. Lets hope everything goes fine.

SATURI

Nov 8, 2016
m.rehanali said:
It almost 4 months and 4jan applicants are still waiting for decision. I remember, 2016 applicants decision was coming within 3months, but after 2016, they are taking so long.

In my case 4th jan applicant, after adr submitted on 28th feb, application status got changed to In process on 1st march and since, no response. although adr was only to submit all experience letters(provided all authentic documents payslip,bank etc) and new passport. just wondering from that day to today(2months), they are not able to finalize my application even though its only two documents.

I called so many times, and they said they are working on that for further investigation. Not sure what kind of investigation is this. Lets hope everything goes fine.
Please what number are you calling them on? In process from 1st week in Feb.