17-03-2016
Doc's Request.
10-11-2016
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
23-08-2016
Hi,

I had applied for SINP on 18th May 2016. Last Friday I received a communication from SINP regarding missing documents. They have asked me to show bank statements and transaction history of my bank accounts for the period 18th Feb - 18th May.

I have 2 bank accounts whereas my spouse has 1 bank account. In all the accounts, me and my wife has some fixed deposits and recurring deposits mapped to our savings account. I can very well take the transaction history of the savings account for the time period asked by SINP i.e. 18th Feb - 18th May. But my question is how do I take the transaction history for Fixed Deposits and Recurring Deposits. For FD's bank issues FD advice and for RD's bank issues RD advice. In FD advice details like Principal Amount, Date of Opening, Date of Maturity and Maturity Amount is mentioned whereas in RD same details are mentioned except it does not have principal amount rather it mentions the monthly instalment amount.

For one of my bank, I get an email statement of all my accounts mapped to my customer ID which means Savings, FD and RD. If I have a look at May2016 statement then it clearly tells the paid instalments till 31st May 2016 for RD's and Principal Amount for FD. Other bank has issued a FD copy with basic details like Value, date open etc and monthly statement does not incorporate FD details.

Can anyone suggest me how to go about this. I went to the banks and they have issued me balance confirmation certificate for as on date i.e. 17th July 2016 on letterhead mentioning the amount available in my savings account, Fixed Deposits and paid instalments amount for Recurring Deposit. Will this certificate along with savings account transaction statement for Feb16-May16 and FD and RD advice work. How do I show FD and RD statement for a specific period. Please help me guys.

averma

Aug 9, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2016
Doc's Request.
10-11-2016
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
23-08-2016
Asivad and Seniors Please Help

Can anyone please help me with below query.

Encore

Star Member
Jul 25, 2015
Maybe you should ask your bank to prepare a letter for you to accompany the official documents you get from them.
So, you send your regular documents, but the bank adds another letter that will explain their system. But perhaps, they can write in that letter your total credit with them and stuffs like that.

Br33zer

Mar 18, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
You can ask for the RD (monthly deposit) deposit statements for a certain period. If they refuse then explain your situation to BM.

NB: I worked as an Officer is a PSB so thought of letting you know.

averma

Aug 9, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2016
Doc's Request.
10-11-2016
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
23-08-2016
Br33zer said:
You can ask for the RD (monthly deposit) deposit statements for a certain period. If they refuse then explain your situation to BM.

NB: I worked as an Officer is a PSB so thought of letting you know.
Every month I get a statement from my bank for all the accounts mapped to my Customer ID. This statement contains a detailed summary of my RD with details like date open, maturity date, paid installments till that particular month. For example in May2016 statement it shows the details of paid installments for last six months from May2016. Also it mentions the total amount in a RD as of that particular month. Hope this will work??