Star Member
Aug 16, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/05/2016 (SINP)
Doc's Request.
05/12/2016 (Height/Eye Color & Passport)
Nomination.....
26/08/2016
AOR Received.
10/10/2016
Med's Request
29/09/2016 (upfront)
Med's Done....
05/01/2017
Passport Req..
03/02/2017
VISA ISSUED...
15/02/2017 (Applied:08/02/2017)
LANDED..........
08/04/2017
Please Help!

I registered with another USERNAME in Saskatchewan Online Application system. But in Step 1 (Job Offer/Employment), even when I enter all required information, it STILL says that there is some information missing. It continues to show Step 1 in Yellow color instead of green.

Here is what I entered:

- Do you currently have a job offer?
My answer: "NO".

- Have you been accepted into Citizenship and Immigration Canada's Express Entry pool and have an Express Entry Profile Number and a Job Seeker Validation Code?
My answer: "YES".

- Express Entry Profile Number.
I enter the profile number which starts with the letter "E..."

- Job Seeker Validation Code.
I enter the four-digit code.

- I have at least one year of work experience in.
I select my occupation code from the list.

That is all the information it asks.
Then I press "Save". And a green message comes: "Details saved successfully".
Then I press "Check All Applicant Screens for Completeness".

It gives this message:
"Not all the steps for your Applicant Details section are complete. Any incomplete steps are in yellow. For any step in yellow, you will see a yellow star/asterisk beside the field name..."

But there are NO steps in yellow. And there is NO yellow start/asterisk.
What should I do?

Please help. :-X

kh

Star Member
Aug 16, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/05/2016 (SINP)
Doc's Request.
05/12/2016 (Height/Eye Color & Passport)
Nomination.....
26/08/2016
AOR Received.
10/10/2016
Med's Request
29/09/2016 (upfront)
Med's Done....
05/01/2017
Passport Req..
03/02/2017
VISA ISSUED...
15/02/2017 (Applied:08/02/2017)
LANDED..........
08/04/2017
I have not tried creating a new account yet. But meanwhile I contacted their office and asked the same question.

Appreciate their quick response. It sort of give two reasons:

- "In the previous prescreening questions you must have indicated having an employment offer in SK."
I had selected the option: "I am a skilled worker who wants to work and live in Saskatchewan."
The other two options are for anyone working currently in SK, or someone wanting to invest.
So I picked the best option in all likelihood.

- "Currently we are only accepting applications which have employment offers in SK."
This appears to be the main problem I can't get past Step 1 in application.
But then everyone filling the application at this time should have this problem. I wish someone could confirm that?!

---

I think there is no point replying to them. I will rather first try to make a new account and try it once again.

MSiBAT

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
13-07-2016
AOR Received.
27-07-2016
Med's Request
19-7-2016 (Done)
Med's Done....
31-8-2016 (Passed)
Passport Req..
14-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2017
LANDED..........
24-04-2017
kh said:
That is all the information it asks.
Then I press "Save". And a green message comes: "Details saved successfully".
Then I press "Check All Applicant Screens for Completeness".
I dont think you should press "Check All Applicant Screens for Completeness" here. That will be after you fill in other details. At this point, you should press 'Next' button on the upper right corner. Good Luck !

Feb 22, 2016
Hi, I experienced the same, My profile is accepted in EE pool and i entered the details, still it does not turn green, and i can not submit the application. Probably.
As you mentioned that they are not accepting application without job offer. might be a reason for it.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
kh said:
I think there is no point replying to them. I will rather first try to make a new account and try it once again.
Yes, you can only make it once they reopen the streams that don't require a job offer.

fabricland

Jul 19, 2015
Same problem here too. M trying to fill application but it's giving the this error in oid case also with Fx appearing in the tab. Not sure what's the exact problem.

jas2015

Dec 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug, 2016
Doc's Request.
sent, 02 oct,2016
Nomination.....
04 oct, 2016
fabricland said:
Same problem here too. M trying to fill application but it's giving the this error in oid case also with Fx appearing in the tab. Not sure what's the exact problem.

What is the problem, today I open an account and filled it for OID stream. Please try again there is no problem. Now you cant submit the application. when it open you can only submit but before it is possible make ready the application

adexy

Jan 14, 2016
Ha at last. I was actually looking for a forum to paste this question. Ve tried more than 3 times, i even registered with hubbys name and email to see if i was making an error somewhere. I guess we can fill in other ones and wait for them to open to complete. Another thing ve noticed is that after completing the form minus the job part, it has refused to take me to any dependent section. Pls has anyone experienced this.

edgeoftomorrow

Sep 5, 2015
HI,please have you found a solution with registering with sinp.I am facing the same problem.

adexy said:
Ha at last. I was actually looking for a forum to paste this question. Ve tried more than 3 times, i even registered with hubbys name and email to see if i was making an error somewhere. I guess we can fill in other ones and wait for them to open to complete. Another thing ve noticed is that after completing the form minus the job part, it has refused to take me to any dependent section. Pls has anyone experienced this.

Prince10785

Sep 17, 2016
Hello Guys, I am trying to complete application on OASIS but facing the same problem, the first tab on the menu (Job Offer) never turns green(although I have filled in everything). Did anyonefind the cause or solutions/fix for this issue.

Thanks

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
look on the left side menu. there you have like several sheets to fill in. Some might be green or yellow (partially filled in) or white - the one you are on currently. but whatever is dark grey you did not touch yet. Click on those sheets and fill in and then retry.

IMTS

Star Member
Sep 2, 2016
Some said in the previous comments that it's because SINP is only accepting applications with employtment offer

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
that is not the problem. That would only stop you at the moment when you want to post the finished application. At this stage you are not able to do that yet. You can actually prepare whole application and then post it fast if the stream will reopen.

sinp Kathmandu

Aug 14, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
Oct 2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
Oct 2016
AOR Received.
Dec 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
7/12/ 2016 passed 19 /12 2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
May 04 2017
VISA ISSUED...
May 10 2017
LANDED..........
july 2017
Prince10785 said:
Hello Guys, I am trying to complete application on OASIS but facing the same problem, the first tab on the menu (Job Offer) never turns green(although I have filled in everything). Did anyonefind the cause or solutions/fix for this issue.

Thanks
Prince,keep filling the form,dont worry about the first screen yellow color,but make sure you choose the appropriate answer.once you ll complete the section,the yellow turns to green.all the best