Passport Req..
COPR 23-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-10-2015
LANDED..........
23-10-2015
Hi

without Job Offer I don't have 60 points :(
even though I can provide proof of funds and settlement plan (but those are not under Factor II, which IMO should be!!), there's no chance for me, is there?

IELTS and translated documents would cost me a lot of money, so I'm wondering, is it possible to still be nominated? i'm affraid i'll spend all that money on documents and be rejected just because without JO i do not have friggin 60 points :'(

jrgene16

Star Member
Jan 4, 2012
Malaysia
Visa Office......
MNL
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-7-2014
Doc's Request.
7-1-2015
Nomination.....
28-10-2014
Med's Request
11-01-2015
Med's Done....
14-02-2015 (27-2-2015 ecas update)
Passport Req..
03-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015(DM)
Guys help me what to do 1st if my profession is listed as regulated profession
should I send an assessment to the regulated body 1st before I could lodge my papers in PNP

jig nesh

Jan 3, 2012
New York
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-July-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 20th November
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
5th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
11th Feb 2015. Medical Received: 19th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Should be in April 2015
LANDED..........
Mostly in June 2015
La_LuNa said:
Hi

without Job Offer I don't have 60 points :(
even though I can provide proof of funds and settlement plan (but those are not under Factor II, which IMO should be!!), there's no chance for me, is there?

IELTS and translated documents would cost me a lot of money, so I'm wondering, is it possible to still be nominated? i'm affraid i'll spend all that money on documents and be rejected just because without JO i do not have friggin 60 points :'(
How much points you are getting for your IELTS results or you have yet to give the exam? how many points are you falling short? if you can get good IELTS result you can get max 20 points if that is enough to reach 60 points in your case.

IELTS is an investment for 2 years. even if you dont get enough points in this program, Canadian immigration keep on changing every few months and under different program you may find your result useful in future. decision is totally yours.

Canph

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
sadiqsaad said:
How can I assess myself, can anyone please guide me where the 60 point application is?

Thank you
@Sadiqsaad,
welcome to thread, if you search the SINP website you will find the program changes or on right hand side you will application guide for international skilled workers, in this guide they have mentioned points for specific selection criteria.

Canph

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
jrgene16 said:
Guys help me what to do 1st if my profession is listed as regulated profession
should I send an assessment to the regulated body 1st before I could lodge my papers in PNP
Hi jrgene,

There is no need for you to get assessed by regulated body for filing application, once you file the application before nomination if your occupation is regulated the nominating authority will send your certificates for verification, if regulated body gives green signal as, this person can be regulated in case if he gets nominated (future), after this you will be nominated by SINP once you enter Canada you got to get the license to practice under your profession.
This is as per my knowledge, any seniors can throw some light on this which will be helpful for everyone.
Hope this helps to certain extent.

Canph

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
jig nesh said:
Hi Canph,
I have IELTS test results. I have all the docs ready per se. Just figuring out the procedure to apply as I do not wish to hire agent.
@Jignesh,

I feel there is no need to hire agent, am not hiring anyone, as of now applications are not yet on website probably we have to wait till 1st or 2nd of Jan which is the online application filing date begins.
I think with the help of each other we can file the application it won't be much difficult.

Canph

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
rajimmigration said:
Will u pls provide the details of documents required?
regards...
@rajimmigration,

docs required for filing SINP on 2nd Jan, 14,

1. Educational certificates
2. IELTS
3. Work experience letters/reference letters
4. POF (Proof of Funds)
5. Passport copies of PA (Principal Applicant), dependents as well
6. Marriage certificate
7. Birth certificates for PA, and dependents

Anyone can add if am I have missed to mention to add. Raj hope this will help you

Canph

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
Canph said:
@ Sadiqsaad,
welcome to thread, if you search the SINP website you will find the program changes or on right hand side you will application guide for international skilled workers, in this guide they have mentioned points for specific selection criteria.
Hope this link will help:

http://www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca/application-guide-for-the-international-skilled-workers-category

jrgene16

Star Member
Jan 4, 2012
Malaysia
Visa Office......
MNL
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-7-2014
Doc's Request.
7-1-2015
Nomination.....
28-10-2014
Med's Request
11-01-2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
03-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015(DM)
Canph said:
@ rajimmigration,

docs required for filing SINP on 2nd Jan, 14,

1. Educational certificates
2. IELTS
3. Work experience letters/reference letters
4. POF (Proof of Funds)
5. Passport copies of PA (Principal Applicant), dependents as well
6. Marriage certificate
7. Birth certificates for PA, and dependents

Anyone can add if am I have missed to mention to add. Raj hope this will help you
Thank you for your help CanPH, I have question for proof of fund, I read that we need to submit 3 months banks statements? is it for initial or it it will request later on?

Canph

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
jig nesh said:
If anyone of you has figured out what federal forms we need to fill in order to apply for SNIP then please let me know.
I am again pasting the link.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/prov-apply-application.asp

Do we have to fill all the forms that are mentioned in this link?

Is anyone of you hiring an agent?
@jignesh,
No need to fill the federal forms, after getting nominated we have to fill these forms while applying to CIC for PR.

Canph

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
jrgene16 said:
Thank you for your help CanPH, I have question for proof of fund, I read that we need to submit 3 months banks statements? is it for initial or it it will request later on?
I think for POF, we can give 6 month bank statement, even though anything specific has not been mentioned I feel better to give 6 month bank statement to be at safer side.

If any one feels the info I have given is helpful can rate me by adding +1.......... :p

jrgene16

Star Member
Jan 4, 2012
Malaysia
Visa Office......
MNL
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-7-2014
Doc's Request.
7-1-2015
Nomination.....
28-10-2014
Med's Request
11-01-2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
03-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015(DM)
Canph said:
I think for POF, we can give 6 month bank statement, even though anything specific has not been mentioned I feel better to give 6 month bank statement to be at safer side.

If any one feels the info I have given is helpful can rate me by adding +1.......... :p
I agree with that, 6 months is better, do you think a print screen will do?
is CanPH mean Canada-Philippines? :D

Canph

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
jrgene16 said:
I agree with that, 6 months is better, do you think a print screen will do?
is CanPH mean Canada-Philippines? :D
@jrgene,

Its better to get closing balance statement rather print screen, Can PH - Canada Public Health ;D

rmatienzo_13

Star Member
Aug 5, 2013
Pampanga
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2013
Doc's Request.
waiting
Nomination.....
hopeful
IELTS Request
sent with the application
VISA ISSUED...
God be the Glory
LANDED..........
can't wait...
Hi count me in. Well in behalf of my friend. I am helping her out, i have read in the SINP changes that they will launch ahm what do you call that anew online applcation thing? Like in Manitoba provincial nom program? I was just wondering if there is a new chceklicy pr guide for these changes? How did you compute for the scores? Cant find it anywhere. Thanks.