+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP Aspirants 2014 Lets CONNECT HERE

obinja

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Lagos, Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gentlemen and ladies of this forum, I think SINP decided to stop receiving applications in the no job offer cstegory for the fact that there has been a huge number of submitted applications in that particular category and they took a sample of the submitted applications and logically conclude that the required 250 should be accounted for within the lot. Just so they dont keep it open and dash hopes thry decided to call it off. I am of the view that they may reopen it should they run deficit of the expected 250. I think they are just trying to play safe and save some data space on their database.

My disclaimer: This is just my thought, it is only logical but not founded on any fact available to me.

solomonwise

Jun 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
scorpo said:
PLS, is it compulsory for applicants in Nigeria to sit for IELTS for language requirement?
What will make applicants from Nigeria exempted from language requirement? Language requirement is a MANDATORY requirement, no matter the country you are from.

Ogeorge

Dec 27, 2013
LAGOS NIGERIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MPNP 13-07-2013
Doc's Request.
NONE
Nomination.....
MPNP 27-05-2015
AOR Received.
CIC SUBMISSION 10-07-2015/ CIC AOR 14-09-2015
IELTS Request
NONE
File Transfer...
NONE
Med's Request
27-05-2016
Med's Done....
02-06-2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
24-06-2016
Hiya,

Please is it possible to have to provincial nominee programme?

I have sent an application to Manitoba already and waiting for a response and have already sent my application to SINP.

I hope this wont affect my chances?

NewPlan2014

Dec 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18th September 2015 at CIO
AOR Received.
18th February 2015
Med's Request
10th March 2015
Med's Done....
17th March 2015
Ogeorge said:
Hiya,

I have sent an application to Manitoba already and waiting for a response and have already sent my application to SINP.

IT COULD AFFECT YOUR MANITOBA APPLICTAION , IF THEY HAVE BEEN INFORMED ABOUT YOUR SINP APPLICATION AS PER THE CONDITION OF MANITOBA .

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
Ogeorge said:
Hiya,

Manitoba is strict in terms of PNP, i guess it might be a bit risky for you.

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
scorpo said:
PLS, is it compulsory for applicants in Nigeria to sit for IELTS for language requirement?
I understood the fact you are asking as other several immigration exempt Nigerian for English language, unfortunately, SINP does require language proficiency in terms of IELTS.

solomonwise

Jun 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sujwal said:
I understood the fact you are asking as other several immigration exempt Nigerian for English language, unfortunately, SINP does require language proficiency in terms of IELTS.
The bolded is not true!

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
vattaluri said:
From January 2nd to January 10th (Threshold of 250 reached without job offer) the difference in serial number of applications was very big (105xxxx to 106xxxx) which is almost 5000. This means the number of online application created is in thousands which includes all categories but the 250 threshold without job offer reached on January 10th. Is this analysis correct ??????????????????? I want the members to share their opinion on this. Thanks.
Yes your are correct but also, the application number is created automatic, whether its submitted or just somebody created another by mistake, but SINP also has got other categories, after this 250, students inside canada category is too most anticipated and crowded, so some of the application number may be those.
But in conclusion, yes as well all know, there might be huge number of applications for this category. Also, just think, there are only about 110-120 applicant registered in this fourm, many of them just applied around the globe.

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
solomonwise said:
The bolded is not true!
I understand that but i dont only mean canada or developed countries. By saying immigration i dont only mean by permanent residence or just visa office, it can be for study or any temporary immigration purpose as well. Several universities in USA, UK and Australia exempt Nigerian students on language requirements. Also some of the central african nationals were exempted for english language in UK immigration. I think your country is english speaking country as well, and i believe you guys also have several benefits in terms of language requirements. The only problem is for people like us for whom english is third language, although people are doing really good in english, i see people got above 8 in ELTS, which is very good having english as 2nd or 3rd language.

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, we still haven't cleared the issue of weather "IT" is a regulated or non-regulated professions in Saskatchewan, correct?

simonwang

Dec 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2014
AbdelAllah said:
Hi, we still haven't cleared the issue of weather "IT" is a regulated or non-regulated professions in Saskatchewan, correct?
Just search it here: http://www.workingincanada.gc.ca/occupation_search-eng.do , check out Education & Job Requirements tab, and you can see for each NOC how it's been defined in each province, some of the IT NOC are regulated and some are not, I didn't search all but you can see 2147 is regulated but 2174 is not in SK:

2147:

http://www.workingincanada.gc.ca/report-eng.do?area=29307&lang=eng&noc=2147&action=final&ln=p&regionKeyword=Regina%2C+Saskatchewan&s=3&source=2&titleKeyword=computer+engineer#RegulatedOccupation

2174:

http://www.workingincanada.gc.ca/report-eng.do?area=29307&lang=eng&noc=2174&action=final&ln=p&regionKeyword=Regina%2C+Saskatchewan&s=3&source=2&titleKeyword=computer+engineer#RegulatedOccupation

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes, but on "http://www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca/is-my-occupation-regulated/" you will find "Information Systems Professionals" and "Information Technology Certified Professionals" listed.

Any thoughts?

simonwang said:
Just search it here: http://www.workingincanada.gc.ca/occupation_search-eng.do , check out Education & Job Requirements tab, and you can see for each NOC how it's been defined in each province, some of the IT NOC are regulated and some are not, I didn't search all but you can see 2147 is regulated but 2174 is not in SK:

2147:

http://www.workingincanada.gc.ca/report-eng.do?area=29307&lang=eng&noc=2147&action=final&ln=p&regionKeyword=Regina%2C+Saskatchewan&s=3&source=2&titleKeyword=computer+engineer#RegulatedOccupation

2174:

http://www.workingincanada.gc.ca/report-eng.do?area=29307&lang=eng&noc=2174&action=final&ln=p&regionKeyword=Regina%2C+Saskatchewan&s=3&source=2&titleKeyword=computer+engineer#RegulatedOccupation

simonwang

Dec 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2014
AbdelAllah said:
Yes, but on "http://www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca/is-my-occupation-regulated/" you will find "Information Systems Professionals" and "Information Technology Certified Professionals" listed.

Any thoughts?
Yeah I saw that but that's really make this grey, work in canada is one of the specific web site the application guide mentioned, the page you mentioned is a general guideline for all IT guys, for either "Information Systems Professionals" or "Information Technology Certified Professionals", the first step is contact Canadian Information Processing Society of Saskatchewan, I did so by Email CIPS and asked about it, they replied that for 2174 the certification is optional for work in SK, for other IT NOC, I'm not sure.