Med's Done....
20-11-2014
Passport Req..
08-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2015
LANDED..........
23-04-2015
If it is the possible then CIC - Federal hold your file because they are killer hunter to reject the files or takes longer time.

gst8486

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2011
sjulien said:
If it is the possible then CIC - Federal hold your file because they are killer hunter to reject the files or takes longer time.
After getting Nomination the ball would be in CIC's court and they will process it under their "Processing times for provincial nominee applications"

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/provincial.asp

And i am surprised to see that in New Delhi the processing time has risen 3 fold, its 15 months versus 5 months when i had applied. I am not sure how CIC claims that they are processing faster !

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jig nesh said:
I agree with GST8486.
Victor I want your prediction to be true but I am guessing 2-3 months.
I think first letters must be out in the January because of these reasons:

1) I don't know how much was the number of intake thresholds of 2011 but for 2014 as it mentioned in their website it is 250 application without job offer and 5000 application with job offer for international skilled worker category. They mentioned they will accept 5250 International skilled worker applications in one calendar year.["The Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) has application intake thresholds to improve program efficiency. The SINP will accept a maximum number of applications in each category in each calendar year. "] It means if 2014 have maximum 260 working days and if they want to finish all 5250 applications in this category then they need to finish at least 20 applications in one working day! It means they have to improve they workflow to handle these number of applications for one year! Every province try to get more applicants to help improve its economy and when CIC gave 5250 capacity to SASK then I think they will try to get it full not to loose it with their inefficient workflow.

2) In 2011 it was a Full paper base system and if you have read the "SINP Procedural Guidlines" PDF file from their site it shows, it was really complicated in the past to receive and check and enter applications into a software and assess it. With new paperless system we all done 4 major time consuming parts in just few minutes! I think we save at least 1.5 moth in compare with old system by now.

3) before this new program, there was a line with people in it but I think with this new system they have to break the line and process new applications separate from the old line.

Because of these I still believe that we will get our first nomination letters in next two weeks. ;)

gst8486

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2011
Victor,

You sound like a smart man ! :eek:
I really like your analysis (1) .....................
I gave you a +1 by clciking on Good on left side............... 8)

VictorPapa said:
I think first letters must be out in the January because these reasons:

1) I don't know how much was the number of intake thresholds of 2011 but for 2014 as it mentioned in their website it is 250 application without job offer and 5000 application with job offer for international skilled worker category. They mentioned they will accept 5250 International skilled worker applications in one calendar year.["The Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) has application intake thresholds to improve program efficiency. The SINP will accept a maximum number of applications in each category in each calendar year. "] It means if 2014 have maximum 260 working days and if they want to finish all 5250 applications in this category then they need to finish at least 20 applications in one working day! It means they have to improve they workflow to handle these number of applications for one year! Every province try to get more applicants to help improve its economy and when CIC gave 5250 capacity to SASK then I think they will try to get it full not to loose it with their inefficient workflow.

2) In 2011 it was a Full paper base system and if you have read the "SINP Procedural Guidlines" PDF file from their site it shows, it was really complicated in the past to receive and check and enter applications into a software and assess it. With new paperless system we all done 4 major time consuming parts in just few minutes! I think we save at least 1.5 moth in compare with old system by now.

3) before this new program, there was a line with people in it but I think with this new system they have to break the line and process new applications separate from the old line.

Because of these I still believe that we will get our first nomination letters in next two weeks. ;)

jig nesh

Jan 3, 2012
New York
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-July-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 20th November
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
5th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
11th Feb 2015. Medical Received: 19th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Should be in April 2015
LANDED..........
Mostly in June 2015
VictorPapa said:

superb analysis. Lets hope SINP reads this :)

sjulien

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2014
AOR Received.
03-06-2014
Med's Request
19-11-2014
Med's Done....
20-11-2014
Passport Req..
08-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2015
LANDED..........
23-04-2015
Good analysis but they need to send at least AOR :(

regina_jy

Star Member
Dec 12, 2013
VictorPapa said:

Good analysis but not necessarily all Skilled Worker category gets filled-up. For e.g. in 2013, they had some 4000+ skilled worker threshold with Job offers but then we noted that by December 31 the actual applications processed were not even close to this threshold approved by Federal (good 30% short of totall 4k applications).

So it will be very surprising if they fill out all threshold of 5k with job offers. For 250 without job, that we all know will be sold out very quickly in next 2 or 3 months... wt say guys??

iby2147

Star Member
Aug 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
AOR Received.
06-01-2014
gst8486 said:
I kind of agree with you, THEY ARE NOT GOING TO GIVE ANY POINTS FOR ENGLISH PROFICIENCY, they have kept English as a pre-requisite (CLB 5.5) but not for points.
Even i can't find the guide for Int. Skilled Cat. which was available online earlier. May be its just me, but i did try to find it and since Jan 02 its not available online, so that means they did some last time changes which they forgot to include in guide, so they choose they easy path, they just removed the guide !
Point of correction, the guide is still there. Also while applying there was a place to fill in the various scores for the IELTS under edit applicant

gst8486

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2011
regina_jy said:
Good analysis but not necessarily all Skilled Worker category gets filled-up. For e.g. in 2013, they had some 4000+ skilled worker threshold with Job offers but then we noted that by December 31 the actual applications processed were not even close to this threshold approved by Federal (good 30% short of totall 4k applications).

So it will be very surprising if they fill out all threshold of 5k with job offers. For 250 without job, that we all know will be sold out very quickly in next 2 or 3 months... wt say guys??
I think those 250 are sold out already and if not i would expect SINP office to make sure that they have a provision on their Online Application system under which after 250 cap is reached the system would stop taking application for Skilled Workers without job offer. This will avoid wastage of TIME of those candidates who could end up hung for long time and then after some time getting a negative answer ! They have already spoiled the mood of candidates due to the flop show on the launch day Jan 02, 2014 (Online Application Failure)

gst8486

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2011
iby2147 said:
Point of correction, the guide is still there. Also while applying there was a place to fill in the various scores for the IELTS under edit applicant
Can you please post here the link for guide, i will appreciate the help.

And i did see the column for filling IELTS score but i didn't see that column putting any effect on the point system................that was my concern !!!!

iby2147

Star Member
Aug 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
AOR Received.
06-01-2014
VictorPapa said:

Gr8! I have given you +1. I hope things work out this way by God's grace.

iby2147

Star Member
Aug 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
AOR Received.
06-01-2014
gst8486 said:
Can you please post here the link for guide, i will appreciate the help.

And i did see the column for filling IELTS score but i didn't see that column putting any effect on the point system................that was my concern !!!!
Please see Link below

http://www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca/international-skilled-worker

Yea there was no effect from filling the scores, but I trust they will add it up.

regina_jy

Star Member
Dec 12, 2013
gst8486 said:
I think those 250 are sold out already and if not i would expect SINP office to make sure that they have a provision on their Online Application system under which after 250 cap is reached the system would stop taking application for Skilled Workers without job offer. This will avoid wastage of TIME of those candidates who could end up hung for long time and then after some time getting a negative answer ! They have already spoiled the mood of candidates due to the flop show on the launch day Jan 02, 2014 (Online Application Failure)
To what I understand, they will stop accepting the applications once they decide on those 250 nominations. Otherwise if they stop accepting the applications just on the basis of receipt (and not nomination), they will have to start accepting the applications again if someone from that lot is rejected on some grounds. As their website reads: "The category application quota will be posted online and updated with remaining availability on a weekly basis. When the category reaches the intake threshold, the website will be updated immediately and no further applications will be accepted."

Remember "International Skilled Workers Without an Employment Offer" (250) is one of the category totally separated from the one with the job offers (5k).

So it will be interesting to see when they come up with their first update (hopefully in the next week or so). This will give us an idea whether they are updating it based on Receipt (unlikely otherwise it would have been closed already), AOR or nomination.

regina_jy

Star Member
Dec 12, 2013
And btw, where is the very "father" of this forum, CANPH.... Kudos to you to start this forum... Agree guys?? +1 to him from my side...

sjulien

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2014
AOR Received.
03-06-2014
Med's Request
19-11-2014
Med's Done....
20-11-2014
Passport Req..
08-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2015
LANDED..........
23-04-2015
Folks,

Anyone has receive AOR or any kind of confirmation from SINP team. Kindly update it.

I am not able to sleep. :mad: