+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP Aspirants 2014 Lets CONNECT HERE

Johnnes

Dec 12, 2018
My application have received 3 days ago by CIC through Fedex Courier but still I did not get any acknowledge from CIC. Could you please let me know how may days I have to wait for getting acknowledgement or application ID ?

Hasib
Hello, Please am also in this case, how long will it take to get acknowledgement from CIC... have submitted through courier and get delivered Nov 26 2018, still no response from them kindly put me through bro.

daris25

Champion Member
May 10, 2015
ONTARIO
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-04-2018
AOR Received.
27-07-2018
File Transfer...
01-04-2019
Med's Request
17-06-2019
Med's Done....
21-06-2019
Passport Req..
04-07-2019
Hello, Please am also in this case, how long will it take to get acknowledgement from CIC... have submitted through courier and get delivered Nov 26 2018, still no response from them kindly put me through bro.
They are issuing AOR for October received applicants

ElmTree

Star Member
Dec 31, 2014
Hi,

This should be mentioned in the request letter. For my case they asked for 3 months bank statements for checking (savings) account.
-You should send three months bank statement for checking account.
-You can also send latest certificate from bank for your fixed deposit including copy of deposit advice to show that you are still owner of those fixed deposit

In think " Proof of" means you need to proof SINP that you are still holding minimum same of fund that you showed during application (January 2, 2014).

In the application guide it is mentioned-
"In your application you are required to submit detailed documentation to verify three
consecutive months of stable funds prior to application to the SINP, including a detailed
history of funds. These funds must meet requirements throughout the entire immigration
process. Acceptable funds include those from the following sources only: Checking
accounts; Savings accounts; GIC; Mutual Funds; RRSP; TFSA; Term Deposits; Time
Deposits.

Please note that the settlement funds must be in the principal applicant and/ or spouse’s
name."
They request your FD statement of account showing the history of the FD (the principal sum plus the interest over the period) as well as your FD certificate. If you have liquidated the FD,you are required to obtain a statement of account from your bank showing you have the required sum in your bank in a statement covering the last 3 months.
Hi guys,

Does the "three months" requirement apply to all kinds of POFs?
Below is the list of acceptable POFs, as taken from SINP website. Do you think the items made bold (in circumstances mentioned in blue) would be acceptable to SINP?
  • Personal chequing or savings accounts: about 63% of the required funds in PA's individual 5-year old account + thrice the required amount in PA's 2-year old joint account with a parent. Parent willing to withdraw claim to that money and transfer it all to PA's individual account right away (57 days before SINP application deadline after Oct 2nd ITA).

• Bonds: equivalent of about 30% of required settlement funds. PA is able to buy more bonds over next few days. However, the new bonds will be about 50 days old at the time of application.

• Cash value life insurance

• Guaranteed Investment Certificate (GICs) or Certificates of Deposit: PA is able to buy Canadian GIC worth more than the required settlement funds within next few days. However, the certificate will be about 50 days old at the time of application.

• Mutual Funds: PA is able to invest in mutual funds worth more than the required settlement funds within next few days. However, this investment will be about 50 days old at the time of application.

• Provident Funds (an official letter from the provident fund organization indicating the amount of funds that are accessible is required): about twice the amount of required settlement funds available in PA's Provident Fund. The contribution in this Provident Fund started 11 years ago from $700 and grown to nearly $25000 now. However, it is unclear whether these funds are "accessible", as mentioned in red text above. PA has inquired about this accessibility from the fund managers but hasn't heard back yet.

• Registered Retirement Savings Plans (RRSPs)

• Stocks: PA is able to buy stocks worth more than the required settlement funds within next few days. However, such stocks will be about 50 days old at the time of application.

• Tax Free Savings Accounts (TFSAs)

• Term deposits and time deposits (must be valid at the time of application and remain valid throughout the entire application process): PA is able to invest in term deposits worth more than the required settlement funds within next few days. However, such deposits will be about 50 days old at the time of application.

• Treasury Bills: PA is able to acquire treasury bills worth more than the required settlement funds within next few days. However, such bills will be about 50 days old at the time of application.

Last edited:

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
Hi Guys, i have 02 questions
- need to know the sequence to apply for SINP, do i need to create express entry profile 1st then apply for sinp or i can apply sinp directly through their expression of interest.
- if have ECA from WES America, will the same document be applicable for canada immigration too or i need to get ECA from WES canada,
thanks