+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP April/May 2023 ITA - Please connect here

Atlinas

Mar 18, 2024
Hello Guys, Any Update from any other groups ?
Nope no updates yet, I have completed 43 weeks.
Reached out to
Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) 1-833-613-0485 via phone they said processing times are just for estimation but not for actual figures.
Phone service is faster than email.
I am wondering we might need to write Ielts one more time before our applications get processed

Shravan_Kumar

Sep 21, 2020
Nope no updates yet, I have completed 43 weeks.
Reached out to
Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) 1-833-613-0485 via phone they said processing times are just for estimation but not for actual figures.
Phone service is faster than email.
I am wondering we might need to write Ielts one more time before our applications get processed
Even for estimation give something that is realistic. 29 weeks and 40+ weeks is very far off. How is it fair on anyone that are waiting so long and now have to give IELTS again a sun losing points in EE because of age.

Reactions: Mel17

canadaways

Oct 11, 2009
I might be wrong but dont you get IELTS expiry dates etc LOCKED by the date of full application received with the exception of proof of funds?

Shravan_Kumar

Sep 21, 2020
I might be wrong but dont you get IELTS expiry dates etc LOCKED by the date of full application received with the exception of proof of funds?
For SINP nomination yes, but for EE applications for the federal process, you need a valid IELTS test to maintain your file. So only if you have a valid IELTS will the 600 points be added to your EE application.

Mel17

Star Member
Sep 8, 2019
Hi guys, i got the following reply from SINP 02 days back :
“We currently have a very large inventory of applications. As such, our Occupation In-Demand and Express Entry processing time is quite long.

The SINP reserves the right to make a decision on your file at any time. Please ensure that you are checking your email for any requests for additional documentation that may be made by the assessing officer to conclude your application”.

Mel17

Star Member
Sep 8, 2019
For SINP nomination yes, but for EE applications for the federal process, you need a valid IELTS test to maintain your file. So only if you have a valid IELTS will the 600 points be added to your EE application

its high time SINP realises this !!! Specially IELTS factor...

Mel17

Star Member
Sep 8, 2019
Nope. The country specific draw from India had their interviews today. One of the apparently asked about the June and July applications and they said they will speed it up after this. I don’t know how that makes any sense.
Thats strange !!! Hope they consider that people are points on IELTS / Age factor… soin it will nearing 01 year completion !