+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP Application Mistakes

Medhansh

Oct 30, 2018
Hi Guys,

Need some guidance -

I submitted my SINP application recently and after submission I noticed few mistakes -

1. In one Fixed Deposit - Instead of selecting Indian rupee as currency type, I selected Iranian Rial. I dont know how it happened, though fixed deposit letter was uploaded and it clearly mentions Indian Rupee.

2. In 3 Fixed deposits - I noticed no currency type was selected. However, I can see the fixed deposit documents uploaded.

Do you think these errors will lead to rejection of application?

I would really appreciate if someone can throw light on this please.

Thanks!

Nehakapoor05

Oct 2, 2018
Hi Guys,

Need some guidance -

I submitted my SINP application recently and after submission I noticed few mistakes -

1. In one Fixed Deposit - Instead of selecting Indian rupee as currency type, I selected Iranian Rial. I dont know how it happened, though fixed deposit letter was uploaded and it clearly mentions Indian Rupee.

2. In 3 Fixed deposits - I noticed no currency type was selected. However, I can see the fixed deposit documents uploaded.

Do you think these errors will lead to rejection of application?

I would really appreciate if someone can throw light on this please.

Thanks!
I think instead of rejection SINP will raise ADR and ask for updated proof of funds.

Nehakapoor05

Oct 2, 2018
Thanks mate. Is there a way we can get in touch with Sask and get it updated?
I know that SINP replies to general queries however they will not let you update any information after you submit your application.
Wait for ADR and then you can rectify it. Though there is no harm in sending email and letting them know your mistake.

Medhansh

Oct 30, 2018
I know that SINP replies to general queries however they will not let you update any information after you submit your application.
Wait for ADR and then you can rectify it. Though there is no harm in sending email and letting them know your mistake.
Sure, thanks. I think I will get in touch with them to be on the safe side, am sure I am not the first to make such stupid errors. I appreciate your help. Many thanks

Reactions: Nehakapoor05