+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP APPLICANTS MAY-2016

Prabhjeet1982

Star Member
Jul 26, 2017
Option 1.
Scan in PDF Format only. Merge each form and documents (B.Sc mark sheet/ transcripts means 1, 2 , 3 years marksheet) as single page.
No but I mean is there any specific form which needs to be downloaded first , printed and fill or ticked and again scan and upload ..

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Yes. This option is right
1. Downloading any specific forms and
2. Fill and Sign upload/ scann

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
1. IMM 5406 Additional Family Information
2. IMM 5669 Background Declaration form
3. IMM 0008 Economic Classes Provincial Nominee
4. Ethical Conduct Disclosure Form
5. IMM 0008 Generic Form
6. Settlement Plan
7. IMM 5562 Supplementary Information
8. Translator's Affidavit.

Prabhjeet1982

Star Member
Jul 26, 2017
1. IMM 5406 Additional Family Information
2. IMM 5669 Background Declaration form
3. IMM 0008 Economic Classes Provincial Nominee
4. Ethical Conduct Disclosure Form
5. IMM 0008 Generic Form
6. Settlement Plan
7. IMM 5562 Supplementary Information
8. Translator's Affidavit.
Great thanks a lot

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018

zaka.engr

Sep 27, 2017
Hello, i have already built my EE Profile. By profession i am civil engineer and uptill now i haven't start Professional licenseprocess from apegs.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Hello, i have already built my EE Profile. By profession i am civil engineer and uptill now i haven't start Professional licenseprocess from apegs.
If you apply for this NOC then no need to obtain license
2231 Civil engineering technologists and technicians

For that, you have to insert these duties in your Reference letter
Civil engineering technologists perform some or all of the following duties:

• Develop engineering designs and drawings from preliminary concepts and sketches
  • Prepare construction specifications, cost and material estimates, project schedules and reports
  • Supervise or conduct field surveys, inspections or technical investigations of topography, soils, drainage and water supply systems, road and highway systems, buildings and structures to provide data for engineering projects
  • Conduct or supervise inspection and testing of construction materials
  • May supervise, monitor and inspect construction projects.

zaka.engr

Sep 27, 2017
If you apply for this NOC then no need to obtain license
2231 Civil engineering technologists and technicians

For that, you have to insert these duties in your Reference letter
Civil engineering technologists perform some or all of the following duties:

• Develop engineering designs and drawings from preliminary concepts and sketches
  • Prepare construction specifications, cost and material estimates, project schedules and reports
  • Supervise or conduct field surveys, inspections or technical investigations of topography, soils, drainage and water supply systems, road and highway systems, buildings and structures to provide data for engineering projects
  • Conduct or supervise inspection and testing of construction materials
  • May supervise, monitor and inspect construction projects.
I had built my EE PROFILE Under NOC CODE 2131, thats why i am asking.

Dear, i am also confused about settlement funds and settlement plan which is intended for SINP occupations in demand. Could you please provide me possible guidance for this regard.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
I had built my EE PROFILE Under NOC CODE 2131, thats why i am asking.

Dear, i am also confused about settlement funds and settlement plan which is intended for SINP occupations in demand. Could you please provide me possible guidance for this regard.
Settlement Funds and Settlement Plans
Settlement Plan

You need to attach a settlement plan to your application. You must use the IRCC Living In Canada tool to create your settlement plan.

The Living in Canada tool is intended for general guidance and reference only. The answers you provide will be used to provide you with resources and services that can help you plan for residency in Saskatchewan. If you are living outside of Canada, to use the Living in Canada tool to create a settlement plan, you must select “No, I applied but am still waiting” when asked “Has IRCC approved your application to come to Canada?”

After you answer the questions, the Living in Canada Tool will create “Your settlement plan”. You can print or email the plan to yourself from that page in order to attach it to your application.

Settlement Funds

You must submit proof that you have funds that will support your household during your employment search after you arrive. The minimum amount required for your application is based on the size of your family, as listed in the table below.

Number of Persons in Household Funds Required (in Canadian dollars)
One person $12,164
Two people $15,143
Three people $18,617
Four people $22,603
Five people $25,636
Six people $28,913
Seven people $32,191
Proof of funds must be attached to your application. They must:

• be official letters, official statements, and/or certificates from one or more financial institutions.
  • have been maintained at least 3 months prior to submitting your application and maintained throughout the entire immigration process.
  • be in the name of the principal applicant and/or spouse only.
Fund statements must show a detailed transaction history for at least three months before the date your SINP application is submitted and must include the type of currency, fund holder’s name, contact information of the financial institution, account numbers, transactions and balances.

All documents not issued in English or French must be accompanied by a certified translation.

To determine whether settlement funds are sufficient, the account must show that when the account was at its lowest amount, it met the settlement requirement for the size of the household.

The following funds will be accepted:

• Personal chequing or savings accounts
  • Bonds
  • Cash value life insurance
  • Guaranteed Investment Certificate (GICs) or Certificates of Deposit
  • Mutual Funds
  • Provident Funds (an official letter from the provident fund organization indicating the amount of funds that are accessible is required)
  • Registered Retirement Savings Plans (RRSPs)
  • Stocks
  • Tax Free Savings Accounts (TFSAs)
  • Term deposits and time deposits (must be valid at the time of application and remain valid throughout the entire application process)
  • Treasury Bills
Debentures, credit cards, lines of credit, gold, cash, property or businesses are not accepted as settlement funds.

zaka.engr

Sep 27, 2017
T
Settlement Funds and Settlement Plans
Settlement Plan

You need to attach a settlement plan to your application. You must use the IRCC Living In Canada tool to create your settlement plan.

The Living in Canada tool is intended for general guidance and reference only. The answers you provide will be used to provide you with resources and services that can help you plan for residency in Saskatchewan. If you are living outside of Canada, to use the Living in Canada tool to create a settlement plan, you must select “No, I applied but am still waiting” when asked “Has IRCC approved your application to come to Canada?”

After you answer the questions, the Living in Canada Tool will create “Your settlement plan”. You can print or email the plan to yourself from that page in order to attach it to your application.

Settlement Funds

You must submit proof that you have funds that will support your household during your employment search after you arrive. The minimum amount required for your application is based on the size of your family, as listed in the table below.

Number of Persons in Household Funds Required (in Canadian dollars)
One person $12,164
Two people $15,143
Three people $18,617
Four people $22,603
Five people $25,636
Six people $28,913
Seven people $32,191
Proof of funds must be attached to your application. They must:

• be official letters, official statements, and/or certificates from one or more financial institutions.
  • have been maintained at least 3 months prior to submitting your application and maintained throughout the entire immigration process.
  • be in the name of the principal applicant and/or spouse only.
Fund statements must show a detailed transaction history for at least three months before the date your SINP application is submitted and must include the type of currency, fund holder’s name, contact information of the financial institution, account numbers, transactions and balances.

All documents not issued in English or French must be accompanied by a certified translation.

To determine whether settlement funds are sufficient, the account must show that when the account was at its lowest amount, it met the settlement requirement for the size of the household.

The following funds will be accepted:

• Personal chequing or savings accounts
  • Bonds
  • Cash value life insurance
  • Guaranteed Investment Certificate (GICs) or Certificates of Deposit
  • Mutual Funds
  • Provident Funds (an official letter from the provident fund organization indicating the amount of funds that are accessible is required)
  • Registered Retirement Savings Plans (RRSPs)
  • Stocks
  • Tax Free Savings Accounts (TFSAs)
  • Term deposits and time deposits (must be valid at the time of application and remain valid throughout the entire application process)
  • Treasury Bills
Debentures, credit cards, lines of credit, gold, cash, property or businesses are not accepted as settlement funds.
Thanx my friend, stay blessed

Reactions: ashuindian

Matt173

Oct 13, 2019
I am new here, but what kind of advice is this? Of course, he should have changed it right away. SINP changed his noc and let him go ahead and nominated him. The rigth step would have been to immediately change the noc in his EE profile to match the noc SINP suggested for him BEFORE he would have gotten an ITA by CIC. In that sense he would not have misrepresented his EE profile at all. CIC actually encourages everyone to constantly update their EE profile to reflect the true circumstances as closely as possible. When a province nominates for a specific noc then that noc should be reflected in the EE noc as well (given this is a pnp ee application).

Keep quiet dear. U r very lucky. In OID Category CIC doesnt check job experience cert. And NOC related matter. I think this will apply in your EE matter too.