22 August, further tests 18 Sep, 11 Oct Meds passed
Passport Req..
06-Mar-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 2017
LANDED..........
Jun 2017
DiNaV said:
I had applied for SINP on 21st July under EE, and still my status is showing "In Process" :(. I wonder whats taking them so long. And they have not asked for any documents also from me. Can you tell me after how many months they asked for extra documents from you?
It took 3 and a half months for the first document request. For exact details please check my timelines on the left side.
My case there was an initial delay from SINP for all January candidates. Yours the successfull processing has been done for many and processing began for next batch candidates as well.So, if you have not heard from them then please do write a mail asking for status or if they need any additional information from your side.
SINP is open to candidates asking question and yours is a genuine case. My suggestion would be to go ahead with a mail.

DiNaV

Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)
rockytg said:
It took 3 and a half months for the first document request. For exact details please check my timelines on the left side.
My case there was an initial delay from SINP for all January candidates. Yours the successfull processing has been done for many and processing began for next batch candidates as well.So, if you have not heard from them then please do write a mail asking for status or if they need any additional information from your side.
SINP is open to candidates asking question and yours is a genuine case. My suggestion would be to go ahead with a mail.
You are right. THere are many in my NOC who have been granted nomination. They have CRS and SINP points lesser than me still they are given nomination.Actually after applying in SINP my passport had been reissued and my FD renewed. So I sent them those updated documents by email. After which my application turned its status to "In Process". But since then its been a month and no update in it. I mailed them last week asking them whether they received all my docs and why am I not seeing those updates in my online profile. To this I got this reply from them next day

The updated documents were received and our system has been updated. You are only able to view online the file as it was when submitted so that is why you are not seeing the updates.

Kind Regards

KC
Customer Service Officer

Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP)
Government of Saskatchewan
Labour Market Development, Ministry of the Economy
7th Floor, 1945 Hamilton Street
Regina, Canada S4P 2C8
Bus: 306.798.7467
www.saskatchewan.ca/immigration

So should I mail them again or wait for sometime? Confused :-\

pratap singh

Feb 18, 2013
I submitted my SINP OID on 25 Oct at the time of submission can't able to submit doc but submitted them later
at immigration.documents@gov.sk.ca.

got auto reply from them that they will not accept it until they will ask

is ppl getting same response after submitting missing doc

it means they will reject my file later after reveiw? or they will add doc in my file

plz reply

rockytg

Apr 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2016
Doc's Request.
22-Apr-2016, Additional Doc Request 13-July-2016
Nomination.....
29-July-2016
AOR Received.
31-Aug-2016
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
06-Mar-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 2017
LANDED..........
Jun 2017
DiNaV said:
You are right. THere are many in my NOC who have been granted nomination. They have CRS and SINP points lesser than me still they are given nomination.Actually after applying in SINP my passport had been reissued and my FD renewed. So I sent them those updated documents by email. After which my application turned its status to "In Process". But since then its been a month and no update in it. I mailed them last week asking them whether they received all my docs and why am I not seeing those updates in my online profile. To this I got this reply from them next day

The updated documents were received and our system has been updated. You are only able to view online the file as it was when submitted so that is why you are not seeing the updates.

Kind Regards

KC
Customer Service Officer

Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP)
Government of Saskatchewan
Labour Market Development, Ministry of the Economy
7th Floor, 1945 Hamilton Street
Regina, Canada S4P 2C8
Bus: 306.798.7467
www.saskatchewan.ca/immigration

So should I mail them again or wait for sometime? Confused :-\
My case, i had approached them twice
- once in end of june when status was "In Process" for nearly a month after submitting of documents(First document request)
- second in July when the status did not change to "In Process" from "Waiting on Applicant" after i had submitted the documents(second document request)
But what did happen in both the scenarios was some action in the next 2 weeks on my application.
It is a difficult situation on whether to again reach out to them or wait. You can probably wait for a week before reaching them out again for status, hoping they are working on your application after having received a mail from your side.
Having said the above, i think you are the best judge of what to do next.

DiNaV

Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)
rockytg said:
My case, i had approached them twice
- once in end of june when status was "In Process" for nearly a month after submitting of documents(First document request)
- second in July when the status did not change to "In Process" from "Waiting on Applicant" after i had submitted the documents(second document request)
But what did happen in both the scenarios was some action in the next 2 weeks on my application.
It is a difficult situation on whether to again reach out to them or wait. You can probably wait for a week before reaching them out again for status, hoping they are working on your application after having received a mail from your side.
Having said the above, i think you are the best judge of what to do next.
Its a very difficult decision to make. On one side I am also waiting for my PCC from FBI which will take 2-3 months (as per their timeline), so hurrying SINP is also not advisable as eventually I will have to wait for my FBI PCC even if I get the ITA. But I dont want to remain too passive and not inquire also, as I see that intakes much later than July and of my same NOC...lesser points...have got nomination! So I am inquisitive where am I stuck! I definitely cant give them this reason that you have given nomination to others but not me, so whats the reason. However, in what way can I propose my query to them so that they will tell me what the actual problem with my application is?! :(

DiNaV

Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)
pratap singh said:
I submitted my SINP OID on 25 Oct at the time of submission can't able to submit doc but submitted them later
at immigration.documents@gov.sk.ca.

got auto reply from them that they will not accept it until they will ask

is ppl getting same response after submitting missing doc

it means they will reject my file later after reveiw? or they will add doc in my file

plz reply
Yes, we get that auto response on submission of docs later on. They will process your application. Dont worry. Whatever the outcome, they will email you.

kh

Star Member
Aug 16, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/05/2016 (SINP)
Doc's Request.
05/12/2016 (Height/Eye Color & Passport)
Nomination.....
26/08/2016
AOR Received.
10/10/2016
Med's Request
29/09/2016 (upfront)
Med's Done....
05/01/2017
Passport Req..
03/02/2017
VISA ISSUED...
15/02/2017 (Applied:08/02/2017)
LANDED..........
08/04/2017
I am May 2016 applicant. Applied to CIC in Oct with upfront medicals.
I received RPRF request which I submitted. Although medicals are not clear yet.

Wondering if there is anything left besides medical to get Passport Request?!

ahsen

Jan 25, 2016
NOC LIST HAS BEEN UPDATE TODAY ON 31ST JAN 2017. IT LOOKS LIKE NOC 1225 AND NOC 0113 HAS BEEN PUT IN SAME BASKET AND NOT EXCLUDED AS WAS THE CASE EARLIER . CAN A CANDIDATE APPLY FOR NOC 1225 WHILE WORKING AT NOC 0113, BECAUSE MOST OF JOB DUTIES ARE SAME.

Unit Group

1225 Purchasing agents and officers
Purchasing agents and officers purchase general and specialized equipment, materials, land or access rights and business services for use or for further processing by their establishment. They are employed throughout the public and private sectors.

Example Titles
contract management officer
contracts officer
energy asset surface land analyst
material management officer
procurement officer
purchaser, furniture and furnishings
purchasing agent
supply officer, government

View all titles

Main duties
Purchasing agents and officers perform some or all of the following duties:•Purchase general and specialized equipment, materials, land or access rights, or business services for use or for further processing by their establishment
•Assess requirements of an establishment and develop specifications for equipment, materials and supplies to be purchased
•Invite tenders, consult with suppliers and review quotations
•Determine or negotiate contract terms and conditions, award supplier contracts or recommend contract awards
•Establish logistics of delivery schedules, monitor progress and contact clients and suppliers to resolve problems
•Negotiate land acquisition or access rights for public or private use, and may conduct field investigations of properties
•May hire, train or supervise purchasing clerks.

Purchasing agents and officers may specialize in the purchase of particular materials or business services such as furniture or office equipment.

Employment requirements
A bachelor's degree or college diploma in business administration, commerce or economics is usually required.
Purchasing agents and officers purchasing specialized materials or business services may require a related university degree or college diploma. For example, a bachelor's degree or college diploma in engineering may be required for purchasers of industrial products.
A certificate in purchasing from the Purchasing Management Association of Canada (PMAC) may be required.
Previous experience as a purchasing clerk or as an administrative clerk may be required.
Certification from the International Right of Way Association (IRWA) may be required.

Additional information
•Progression to managerial positions is possible with experience.

Classified elsewhere
•Purchasing and inventory control workers (1524)
•Purchasing managers (0113)
•Retail and wholesale buyers (6222)

Classification Structure - 1

Date modified: 2017-01-31
Brij311 said:
First, Purchasing Manager is excluded from the NoC 1225.
Second, You can claim points of only those years of experience you have for the mentioned NOC
Third, if WES has considered your education as equivalent to 03 years of bachelor degree then you will get 20 points only.

In my opinion, as a Purchasing manager you do not qualify. You can check the CIC website for criteria falling under this category.

Refer below
1225 - Purchasing agents and officers

Purchasing agents and officers purchase general and specialized equipment, materials, land or access rights and business services for use or for further processing by their establishment. They are employed throughout the public and private sectors.

Illustrative example(s)
contract management officer
contracts officer
energy asset surface land analyst
materiel management officer
procurement officer
purchaser, furniture and furnishings
purchasing agent
supply officer, government

All examples

Exclusion(s)
Purchasing and inventory control workers (1524)
Purchasing managers (0113)
Retail and wholesale buyers (6222)

Main duties

Purchasing agents and officers perform some or all of the following duties:
Purchase general and specialized equipment, materials, land or access rights, or business services for use or for further processing by their establishment
Assess requirements of an establishment and develop specifications for equipment, materials and supplies to be purchased
Invite tenders, consult with suppliers and review quotations
Determine or negotiate contract terms and conditions, award supplier contracts or recommend contract awards
Establish logistics of delivery schedules, monitor progress and contact clients and suppliers to resolve problems
Negotiate land acquisition or access rights for public or private use, and may conduct field investigations of properties
May hire, train or supervise purchasing clerks.

Purchasing agents and officers may specialize in the purchase of particular materials or business services such as furniture or office equipment.

Employment requirements
A bachelor's degree or college diploma in business administration, commerce or economics is usually required.
Purchasing agents and officers purchasing specialized materials or business services may require a related university degree or college diploma. For example, a bachelor's degree or college diploma in engineering may be required for purchasers of industrial products.
A certificate in purchasing from the Purchasing Management Association of Canada (PMAC) may be required.
Previous experience as a purchasing clerk or as an administrative clerk may be required.
Certification from the International Right of Way Association (IRWA) may be required.

Additional information
Progression to managerial positions is possible with experience.

CK10583

Aug 8, 2016
Avery One ,

I am From Baroda - Gujarat - India ,
I Put my file for SINP - International Skill Worker with Job Offer Latter in last January 2016 & I got my Application Number on 09.03.2016 and after long time in 21st November Embassy call for verification . ( After approx 7-8 Months ) .

And now yet there is no any feedback or any update.

Can any one tell me now what is next ? and yet how many time they take for other process ( if possible give me full description with approx time )

Because i did my IELTS in Jully 2015 and now this year jully 2017 its expired

So what can i do ? give me guideline and suggestion as u all possible.

sikka1984

Jan 13, 2016
I completed the passport submission. I was nominated by SINP under thier express entry program. Do I have to land in SINP for the first time or another place as well.?

DiNaV

Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)
sikka1984 said:
I completed the passport submission. I was nominated by SINP under thier express entry program. Do I have to land in SINP for the first time or another place as well.?
You have to land in Saskatchewan.

rockytg

Apr 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2016
Doc's Request.
22-Apr-2016, Additional Doc Request 13-July-2016
Nomination.....
29-July-2016
AOR Received.
31-Aug-2016
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
06-Mar-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 2017
LANDED..........
Jun 2017
sikka1984 said:
You can land in any place in Canada however, you need to have evidence(flight tickets, hotel booking) of going to Saskatchewan.
More details on
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t409181.0.html;msg5193705#msg5193705

Can you let us know how much time it was for you from AOR to PPR and are you PNP Outland?

sikka1984

Jan 13, 2016
Thank a lot for the link.. it took me 9 months from PR application to final passport transmission. I don't know wht date high commission will give now to land before my medicals expire..