SINP APPLICANTS MAY-2016

sp60

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rockytg said:
Express Entry
ok why they took so much time as EE time processing is only 2.6 months. did they ask you some other docs ?. what was the issue behind this delay.

rockytg

Apr 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2016
Doc's Request.
22-Apr-2016, Additional Doc Request 13-July-2016
Nomination.....
29-July-2016
AOR Received.
31-Aug-2016
Med's Done....
22 August, further tests 18 Sep, 11 Oct Meds passed
Passport Req..
06-Mar-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 2017
LANDED..........
Jun 2017
sp60 said:
ok why they took so much time as EE time processing is only 2.6 months. did they ask you some other docs ?. what was the issue behind this delay.
Go a comment up before yours and you would come to know the documents SINP had asked for.
Regarding timelines, it took me a month to get one of the documents made. Rest of the delay was from SINP side.
2.6 months might be the average processing time, not sure if they have any where committed to it.

On a lighter note, you are in the same boat, try asking SINP for the 2.6 months timelines :)

sp60

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rockytg said:
Go a comment up before yours and you would come to know the documents SINP had asked for.
Regarding timelines, it took me a month to get one of the documents made. Rest of the delay was from SINP side.
2.6 months might be the average processing time, not sure if they have any where committed to it.

On a lighter note, you are in the same boat, try asking SINP for the 2.6 months timelines :)
ok mate..

thank you soo much for this kind help.

SAM1102

Jul 11, 2016
Hi All,

My friend got a nomination last week. could you please advise on what the next steps for him.
As online portal showing application Nominated but he hasn't received any mail communication .

After nomination , what will be the further action and how long it will take to process ?

Thanks in Advance.

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SAM1102 said:
Hi All,

My friend got a nomination last week. could you please advise on what the next steps for him.
As online portal showing application Nominated but he hasn't received any mail communication .

After nomination , what will be the further action and how long it will take to process ?

Thanks in Advance.
Sometimes they take few days in sending the mail, you may also check in online aplication if a mail has been sent you accidently deleted it from email box.

JAGuar1021

Oct 23, 2016
hello everyone.
i am under SINP-with job offer. i got my AOR just this month. i need to renew my temporary closed work permit.
cic gave me a 11 month closed work permit. expiry on march 1, 2017. i know i cant apply for an open work because i called the regway border, he said im not eligible for open work coz i'm under SINP. i need help on how will i apply to renew my work permit. am i under LMIA exempt? do i need letter of support from SK? how can i get it? do i need again the employment offer number and employer compliance fee?
please help...
thanks for your time reading this.
i will appreciate any of your response.

zpat978

Feb 7, 2016
rizwan150 said:
Hi All,

In my brother's SINP profile, funds conversion date appeared on 22-August-2016. Funds conversion date is mentioned as May 18, 2016 that is, the day of application submission. So, confusions cleared that, nowadays, SINP is considering Funds at the date of submission of application.

Looking forward to have decision on application soon.

Normally, after funds conversion date starts appearing, how many days it usually takes to get the decision? Either nomination or any further document or any chance of being rejected at this stage?
Did you get nomination? I can see my funds converted to canada equivalent and conversion date since 21-Oct, thinking in how much time should i expect a decision or ADR?

elizie

Oct 25, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
01-02-2017
AOR Received.
10-04-2017
IELTS Request
Submitted with the Application package
File Transfer...
15-05-2017
Med's Request
25-04-2018
Med's Done....
11-05-2018
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
28-05-2018
VISA ISSUED...
04-06-2018
Hi everyone,

I have a question about the proof of funds.
We submitted our application in May, in which we provided our feb, march and april bank statement.
Currently, the status of our application is under "Received".
If we received an approval, will they request for another bank statement?
probably the past 3 months from the date of approval?

Need your advise. Thanks!

zpat978

Feb 7, 2016
elizie said:
Hi everyone,

We submitted our application in May, in which we provided our feb, march and april bank statement.

Depends on the CO, they could ask for recent bank statement. It is a requirement that we maintain the required funds through the PR process.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
elizie said:
Hi everyone,

Generally No, if your previous provided proof is solid.

ggirl

Star Member
Dec 3, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All,

I was found ineligible for nomination due to my funds.

They said my funds was converted on the 18th of May (application submission date) but it clearly was not. If it was I would have met the required funds as the exchange rate for my country dropped in June.

I have confirmed the rates from my bank for the 18th of May and I was well within the funds requirement.

I don't know if to go for a secondary review or reapply in the next intake

I would appreciate your advise.

Arbaaz

Jun 5, 2016
ggirl said:
Hello All,

I was found ineligible for nomination due to my funds.

They said my funds was converted on the 18th of May (application submission date) but it clearly was not. If it was I would have met the required funds as the exchange rate for my country dropped in June.

I have confirmed the rates from my bank for the 18th on May and I was well within the funds requirement.

I don't know if to go for a secondary review or reapply in the next intake

I would appreciate your advise.
I think you are from Nigeria. As the same case happened with another May applicant from Nigeria. He was declared ineligible. but then he sent an email to SINP and expalined that the currency was devalued in June and he had applied before that, he received his nomination in the next 10 days under second review. So just go for it.

ggirl

Star Member
Dec 3, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Arbaaz said:
I think you are from Nigeria. As the same case happened with another May applicant from Nigeria. He was declared ineligible. but then he sent an email to SINP and expalined that the currency was devalued in June and he had applied before that, he received his nomination in the next 10 days under second review. So just go for it.
Thank you Arbaaz

DiNaV

Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)
rockytg said:
I know the wait can be agonizing but have heart the status is "In Process" which means you application is being looked upon.
My case it took nearly 7 months to get nomination. You can check the timelines :)
I had applied for SINP on 21st July under EE, and still my status is showing "In Process" :(. I wonder whats taking them so long. And they have not asked for any documents also from me. Can you tell me after how many months they asked for extra documents from you?