+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP APPLICANTS MAY-2016

RIKHAN2000

Jun 15, 2016
Hello All,

Any May applicant waiting for the result? Lets communicate with each other and try to find out if there are some common reasons for delay.

Arbaaz

Jun 5, 2016
RIKHAN2000 said:
Hello All,

Any May applicant waiting for the result? Lets communicate with each other and try to find out if there are some common reasons for delay.
Hi,

There are May applicants in the whatsapp group awaiting results. pls share your whatsapp no. and i will add you.

ashpkgo70

Star Member
Oct 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RIKHAN2000 said:
Hello All,

hey man. I am may applicant yet to receive nomination.
18 May2016
Noc 2171

RIKHAN2000

Jun 15, 2016
ashpkgo70 said:
hey man. I am may applicant yet to receive nomination.
18 May2016
Noc 2171
If you want to be added in whats app group please share your contact here. Did they ask you about any additional docs? What were they?
Was you POF ok? Did you receive any query that you think may take time for processing. Please express you opinion.

ggirl

Star Member
Dec 3, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
besbi07 said:
thanks Ggirl, mine is just changed to In Process.. hope to get Nomination ..
You are welcome. I wish you good luck.

PAT_78

Sep 24, 2014
Hi all,

I have applied in July 2016, My status has turned to "In Process" on 17th of August 2016, but still now there is no change in the Status. My NOC is 2232.
Where as in funds conversion page they have considered only a part of amount.
They had not filled the "Total Canadian dollars" and "date of conversion".
Can I call or write an email to them asking the details?

Please help any one having any info.

besbi07

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2015
PAT_78 said:
Hi all,

I have applied in July 2016, My status has turned to "In Process" on 17th of August 2016, but still now there is no change in the Status. My NOC is 2232.
Where as in funds conversion page they have considered only a part of amount.
They had not filled the "Total Canadian dollars" and "date of conversion".
Can I call or write an email to them asking the details?

Please help any one having any info.
you can call them (check the number and email address in their email acceptance of your application in OASIS) but normally, they will comeback to you for more info or details.. just for now your application is IN PROCESS.. :)

ashpkgo70

Star Member
Oct 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RIKHAN2000 said:
If you want to be added in whats app group please share your contact here. Did they ask you about any additional docs? What were they?
Was you POF ok? Did you receive any query that you think may take time for processing. Please express you opinion.
I submitted the additional documents at the end of July. It took 4 days to be again in process. And in the start of September I have the date of fund conversions but not the amount in dollars. Since then there are no updates. My POF is okay.

ashpkgo70

Star Member
Oct 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RIKHAN2000 said:
What about your application status? Is it still in progress? And any idea how many of us are remaining? Its like they almost forgot about the may intake.

nhatnguyencd

Oct 6, 2016
I submitted on 20-June. They requeted me some documents are: Transcrip, Proof of Funds (I convert to CAN dollar) and my relative closed. Still in process status now.

pedestal-man

Dec 16, 2015
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawwa
NOC Code......
0**1
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
May applicant. Was in process since after I submitted requested additional docs. I went to their office last month and my status was changed to 'ineligible' almost immediately. Not to be negative, one may get ineligible after a long time of waiting.

ashpkgo70

Star Member
Oct 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pedestal-man said:
May applicant. Was in process since after I submitted requested additional docs. I went to their office last month and my status was changed to 'ineligible' almost immediately. Not to be negative, one may get ineligible after a long time of waiting.
Hi, thanks for sharing your experience. Did you ask the reason why your profile became ineligible? Because there has to be some kind of reason.

ashpkgo70

Star Member
Oct 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ggirl said:
I am still waiting, you are not alone.
Hi ggirl, can you please share the details. NOC etc. When you submitted the documents. So we can know common reasons for the delay

pedestal-man

Dec 16, 2015
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawwa
NOC Code......
0**1
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
POF not maintained for 3 months, wrong NOC . After requesting for additional docs. Though in Sask now, what are other options for inland people?

ashpkgo70 said:
Hi, thanks for sharing your experience. Did you ask the reason why your profile became ineligible? Because there has to be some kind of reason.

besbi07

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2015
pedestal-man said:
POF not maintained for 3 months, wrong NOC . After requesting for additional docs. Though in Sask now, what are other options for inland people?
If you applied last May, you should provide them the updated POF.. thats for sure a more than 3 months maintaining balance.. if you didnt withdrew in between.. for wrong NOC did they advise what NOC you should applied for?

theres no harm in trying... apply again.. thats the only thing we can do.. and one BIG act... PRAY..!!