KAS995

Mar 8, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Is there anyone still waiting?

I submitted in May 2016, became “in process” in August, sent additional documents (degree and transcript) by the end of August.

But till now the status is still in process

My noc is 2171

Olajay

Feb 12, 2016
KAS995 said:
Is there anyone still waiting?

I submitted in May 2016, became “in process” in August, sent additional documents (degree and transcript) by the end of August.

But till now the status is still in process

My noc is 2171
I'm a May applicant status still in process too.Noc 2221

Neerajkr80

Star Member
May 14, 2013
Olajay said:
I'm a May applicant status still in process too.Noc 2221
You guys should call to understand whats happening with you files. I am sure they will reply and let you know.

Wish you goodluck!!
Neeraj

Olajay

Feb 12, 2016
Neerajkr80 said:
You guys should call to understand whats happening with you files. I am sure they will reply and let you know.

Wish you goodluck!!
Neeraj
I thought about it too just scared as I don't know if it's allowed to query application delay

Neerajkr80

Star Member
May 14, 2013
Olajay said:
I thought about it too just scared as I don't know if it's allowed to query application delay
Definitely it is allowed. You just want to figure is out what is happening.

They are quite helpful and will provide you the status. Go ahead!

Neeraj

Olajay

Feb 12, 2016
Neerajkr80 said:
Definitely it is allowed. You just want to figure is out what is happening.

They are quite helpful and will provide you the status. Go ahead!

Neeraj
Alright thanks

ashpkgo70

Star Member
Oct 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi people, I am may 2016 applicant who is stil waiting for nomination. Has anyone asked Sinp what is the reason for the delay?
Also there is a wierd thing in my profile. In the funds conversion the date is mentioned 18 May but the total dollar mount is empty. Any ideas what that can be?
i am noc 2171.

Neerajkr80

Star Member
May 14, 2013
ashpkgo70 said:
Hi people, I am may 2016 applicant who is stil waiting for nomination. Has anyone asked Sinp what is the reason for the delay?
Also there is a wierd thing in my profile. In the funds conversion the date is mentioned 18 May but the total dollar mount is empty. Any ideas what that can be?
i am noc 2171.
Hi,
Its normal, nothing to be worried. Its kind a confirmation that they are working on your file.
You should call them to understand this delay since you are from May intake.
Good luck!
Neeraj

ashpkgo70

Star Member
Oct 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Olajay said:
Hi sir, please let us know what the SINP said about the files and delay.

ashpkgo70

Star Member
Oct 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Neerajkr80 said:
Hi,
Its normal, nothing to be worried. Its kind a confirmation that they are working on your file.
You should call them to understand this delay since you are from May intake.
Good luck!
Neeraj
Thanks Neeraj. It's been almost 5 months but there is no update whatsoever. I am thinking of emailing them about the same.

ashpkgo70

Star Member
Oct 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone, if anyone has contacted SINP regarding the delay for May intake please share the response here. Also how many people are there yet to receive their nomination? Looks like they almost forgot about may intake

ggirl

Star Member
Dec 3, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
besbi07 said:
ggirl, which documents they requested you to submit on June 30?
Hi Besbi07

Doc requested.

A different document for my birth certificate as the affidavit I provided was not acceptable.

Reference letter from my previous employer stating my duties and length or service

Copy of my spouse's passport as the one sent wasn't clear and i did not include his background declaration.

Neerajkr80

Star Member
May 14, 2013
ashpkgo70 said:
Thanks Neeraj. It's been almost 5 months but there is no update whatsoever. I am thinking of emailing them about the same.
Yes! you should..
Go ahead!
Goodluck!! ;D

Neeraj

besbi07

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2015
ggirl said:
Hi Besbi07

Doc requested.

A different document for my birth certificate as the affidavit I provided was not acceptable.

Reference letter from my previous employer stating my duties and length or service

Copy of my spouse's passport as the one sent wasn't clear and i did not include his background declaration.
thanks Ggirl, mine is just changed to In Process.. hope to get Nomination ..