ggirl

Star Member
Dec 3, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All,

Are there still a lot of May applicants waiting to get nominated.

It has gone a bit quiet.

tukelly

Apr 15, 2016
rkrobinbd said:
Hi All,

While applying for SINP i showed required fund in 4 different bank accounts. But did not show my salary account or two others account.

Now after receiving ITA - should i upload updated statements only for those account? Or i Should include all other bank accounts too(salary,couple other savings account)?

Thanks
I have same queries as you. I am not sure whether it is required to show bank statement of other accounts which are not used in POF. If you have any ideas, please suggest

rkrobinbd

Star Member
Mar 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tukelly said:
I have same queries as you. I am not sure whether it is required to show bank statement of other accounts which are not used in POF. If you have any ideas, please suggest
Hi Tukelly,

I have received ITA yesterday. After doing a bit of research, I have decided to include salary statement (though its not required). May be this would help them to verify that my job experience letter is absolutely authentic.

Thanks

tukelly

Apr 15, 2016
rkrobinbd said:
Hi Tukelly,

I have received ITA yesterday. After doing a bit of research, I have decided to include salary statement (though its not required). May be this would help them to verify that my job experience letter is absolutely authentic.

Thanks
Agree, Besides FD accounts, I will show bank statements of my current account which I received monthly salary.

Olajay

Feb 12, 2016
Is there any May EE applicant still waiting for final decision?i feel like i'm the only one remaining now.

ggirl

Star Member
Dec 3, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Olajay said:
Is there any May EE applicant still waiting for final decision?i feel like i'm the only one remaining now.
I am still waiting, you are not alone.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
ggirl said:
Hello All,

Are there still a lot of May applicants waiting to get nominated.

It has gone a bit quiet.
Quite a bit based on the tracker.

ggirl

Star Member
Dec 3, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Olajay said:
What's your Noc,any documents requests?mine is 2221
My Noc is 1225

They requested for some documents which I sent. My funds were converted two weeks ago but my application is still "In process"

AIM123

Star Member
Aug 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All

Just accepted my nomination now and 600 has been added to my EE scores. Iam July 21st EE Applicant

My worry is that my IELTS will expire next week which will make my EE profile ineligible and
i will be unable to accept ITA on Nov5.

I will write another IELTS by 8th Oct.

Pls advice of what to do after receiving the result of new IELTS to enable me accept ITA

Neerajkr80

Star Member
May 14, 2013
AIM123 said:
Hi All

Just accepted my nomination now and 600 has been added to my EE scores. Iam July 21st EE Applicant

My worry is that my IELTS will expire next week which will make my EE profile ineligible and

Pls advice of what to do after receiving the result of new IELTS to enable me accept ITA
Hi There,

You need to write back to SINP explaining your situation immediately and also would need to create new EE profile once you have IELTS score with you. Once you have that two things ready (ur new EE & IELTS) then you need to request SINP again to issue a new nomination or link your nomination to your new profile itself.

But here I would like to ask you that why didn't you pay attention to IELTS expiry earlier you could have avoided this cumbersome situation by having appeared for IELTS a month or two ago itself.

Well this is the only option you have. Nothing else you can do to avoid this. I am sorry but this is what it is.

I wish you all the very best to have this situation handled well with SINP.

Neeraj

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AIM123 said:
Hi All

It's not CIC only which is the issue, SINP is is the issue number 1 here because SINP awards points based on IELTS to assess you meet 60 points marks and if your retake brings it down then it can be a problem.
I'm wondering why did you use an IELTS which was expiring in two months to seek nomination, you unnecessarily got in to this mess, but for now you try below and leave everything else to luck.

1) Reject the ITA from CIC( you have two months to complete PR application, so better reject it at the time when step 4 below is completed)
2) Take the IELTS and prepare enough that you don't receive scores less than what you had earlier( Your CLB level has to remain same at all cost)
3) After results with same CLB level are obtained, hand them over to SINP and tell them to update your nomination profile with new IELTS results.
4) I believe SINP would not do anything if your CLB level is same as it was earlier but wait for them to reply to see what they say. If they say that you need to change this information in CIC application then you are all good.
5) Now wait for fresh ITA with updated information and accept it

sp60

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I Have applied under NOC 2171 in July 2016 EE quota. But previously I had applied under NOC 2174 back in 2015 december. At that time I was rejected because my funds were not 3 months old.
Now the same NOC 2174 was not available and only NOC 2171 was there which is quite similar to 2174 so I have applied under this NOC with the same experience letter that I used earlier. Moreover, In my job I am performing the job duties which are given under 2171 NOC

Do SINP have problem over this ?

Anyone here who have same case as me please share their views and anyone who have complete Knowledge over this also give your opinion ?

zen2x

Aug 30, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2016
I am still waiting.... and while waiting for next intake here comes OID open again.... do you think EE will still open this year? :(