SINP APPLICANTS MAY-2016

webbman90

Star Member
Feb 29, 2016
Lagos
NOC Code......
annlee said:
Hi All,

I am new to this forum. I am May EE applicant after 3months of application today received application Ineligible status.

My Time Line:

17th May Application recieved.
25th May In process
13th June additional document request(Spouse birth cert.)
15th June Back to In process again.
25th Aug Ineligible.

There outcome is below.

You did not score a minimum of 60 points on the SINP points assessment grid. You have not
received any points for your work experience in the past ten years. From SINP assessment, the
duties of your work experience closely match the description of NOC 2132: Mechanical Engineers,
which is not in demand in Saskatchewan.
Work Experience Credentials
Your work experience in the past 10 years is not in a high skilled occupation in the National
Occupational Classification (NOC) Matrix level "A", "B" or "0" that is considered to be in‐demand in Saskatchewan.

Please advice, is there any possible to re submit by changing the job duties according to NOC 2232.

Thanks,
who signed this letter?

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
annlee said:
Hi All,

I am new to this forum. I am May EE applicant after 3months of application today received application Ineligible status.

My Time Line:

17th May Application recieved.
25th May In process
13th June additional document request(Spouse birth cert.)
15th June Back to In process again.
25th Aug Ineligible.

There outcome is below.

You did not score a minimum of 60 points on the SINP points assessment grid. You have not
received any points for your work experience in the past ten years. From SINP assessment, the
duties of your work experience closely match the description of NOC 2132: Mechanical Engineers,
which is not in demand in Saskatchewan.
Work Experience Credentials
Your work experience in the past 10 years is not in a high skilled occupation in the National
Occupational Classification (NOC) Matrix level "A", "B" or "0" that is considered to be in‐demand in Saskatchewan.

Please advice, is there any possible to re submit by changing the job duties according to NOC 2232.

Thanks,
Adjust these few lines with your existing Job Ref Letter Duties/Responsibilities, and submit again in next Intake for NOC 2232

Prepare and interpret conventional and computer-assisted design (CAD) engineering designs, drawings, and specifications for machines
Prepare cost and material estimates, project schedules and reports
Conduct tests and analyses of machines, components and materials to determine their performance, strength
Design moulds, tools, dies, jigs and fixtures for use in manufacturing processes
Inspect mechanical installations and construction
Prepare contract and tender documents
Supervise, monitor and inspect mechanical installations and construction projects

annlee

Aug 4, 2016
ashuindian said:
Adjust these few lines with your existing Job Ref Letter Duties/Responsibilities, and submit again in next Intake for NOC 2232

Prepare and interpret conventional and computer-assisted design (CAD) engineering designs, drawings, and specifications for machines
Prepare cost and material estimates, project schedules and reports
Conduct tests and analyses of machines, components and materials to determine their performance, strength
Design moulds, tools, dies, jigs and fixtures for use in manufacturing processes
Inspect mechanical installations and construction
Prepare contract and tender documents
Supervise, monitor and inspect mechanical installations and construction projects

Thanks for the advise.

Below are the duties were sent to SINP in the application.

1. Read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings, schematic, and computer-generated reports of mechanical systems
2. Involved in fabrication, installation and repair of mechanical Products.
3. Research and analyse customer design proposals, specifications, manuals and other data to evaluate the feasibility, cost and maintenance requirements of designs.
4. Prepare Construction Plans and Procedure and conduct site check to followup with installation sequence.
5. Read and interpret process control systems piping isometric, piping plan and pipe support drawings.
6. Inspect mechanical installations and construction.
7. Prepare contract and tender documents.
8. Supervise, monitor and inspect mechanical installations and construction projects.
9. Prepare standards schedules and supervise mechanical operations of mechanical plants.
10. Prepare, Review and comment on constructibility of 3D design as required and conduct value-engineering functions.
11. Oversee and lead mechanical discipline team in PDP, FEED and design phases in projects.
12. Coordinate with product development, scheduling and resolve engineering design and test issues. prepare, maintain and reviews technical documentation, such as drawings and specification for mechanical projects.
13. Follows applicable building codes and safety regulations in mechanical engineering.
14. Design & Approve operational, maintenance, retrofit and test procedures.

I had also provided same duties to NC-NOC-CNP-GD2@hrsdc-rhdcc.gc.ca to check whether i am eligible for NOC 2232. They replied saying.

Good day,
Thank you for your interest in the NOC.

The National Occupational Classification (NOC) Web site provides information on the occupational coding system in Canada. It organizes over 40,000 job titles into 500 occupational group descriptions. It is used daily by thousands of people to compile, analyze and communicate information about occupations, and to understand the jobs found throughout Canada's labour market.

Based on the information that you have provided, the following National Occupational Classification (NOC) code may be appropriate for the occupation that you described.
2232 Mechanical Engineering Technologists and Technicians

Please verify the link to ensure that the education, main duties and employment requirements correspond to your occupation.
www30.rhdcc.gc.ca/CNP/English/NOC/2006/ProfileQuickSearch.aspx?val=2&val1=2232&val65=technician

Note that the final decision for selecting the most appropriate National Occupational Classification (NOC) code is each individual's responsibility as you know your education, skills and abilities better than anyone else.

We hope this information is helpful. Thank you for contacting the NOC and have a nice day.

The NOC Unit
Employment and Social Development Canada
Gatineau, QC, Canada

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
annlee said:
Thanks for the advise.

Below are the duties were sent to SINP in the application.

1. Read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings, schematic, and computer-generated reports of mechanical systems
2. Involved in fabrication, installation and repair of mechanical Products.
3. Research and analyse customer design proposals, specifications, manuals and other data to evaluate the feasibility, cost and maintenance requirements of designs.
4. Prepare Construction Plans and Procedure and conduct site check to followup with installation sequence.
5. Read and interpret process control systems piping isometric, piping plan and pipe support drawings.
6. Inspect mechanical installations and construction.
7. Prepare contract and tender documents.
8. Supervise, monitor and inspect mechanical installations and construction projects.
9. Prepare standards schedules and supervise mechanical operations of mechanical plants.
10. Prepare, Review and comment on constructibility of 3D design as required and conduct value-engineering functions.
11. Oversee and lead mechanical discipline team in PDP, FEED and design phases in projects.
12. Coordinate with product development, scheduling and resolve engineering design and test issues. prepare, maintain and reviews technical documentation, such as drawings and specification for mechanical projects.
13. Follows applicable building codes and safety regulations in mechanical engineering.
14. Design & Approve operational, maintenance, retrofit and test procedures.

I had also provided same duties to NC-NOC-CNP-GD2@hrsdc-rhdcc.gc.ca to check whether i am eligible for NOC 2232. They replied saying.

Good day,
Thank you for your interest in the NOC.

The National Occupational Classification (NOC) Web site provides information on the occupational coding system in Canada. It organizes over 40,000 job titles into 500 occupational group descriptions. It is used daily by thousands of people to compile, analyze and communicate information about occupations, and to understand the jobs found throughout Canada's labour market.

Based on the information that you have provided, the following National Occupational Classification (NOC) code may be appropriate for the occupation that you described.
2232 Mechanical Engineering Technologists and Technicians

Please verify the link to ensure that the education, main duties and employment requirements correspond to your occupation.
www30.rhdcc.gc.ca/CNP/English/NOC/2006/ProfileQuickSearch.aspx?val=2&val1=2232&val65=technician

Note that the final decision for selecting the most appropriate National Occupational Classification (NOC) code is each individual's responsibility as you know your education, skills and abilities better than anyone else.

We hope this information is helpful. Thank you for contacting the NOC and have a nice day.

The NOC Unit
Employment and Social Development Canada
Gatineau, QC, Canada
You should go for Second Review and attach this NOC related letter. Quick

annlee

Aug 4, 2016
ashuindian said:
You should go for Second Review and attach this NOC related letter. Quick

Thanks Ashu,

Sent for a secondary Review to SINP with email reply of NOC unit, hoping for good.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
annlee said:
Thanks Ashu,

Sent for a secondary Review to SINP with email reply of NOC unit, hoping for good.
Good and hope u would get positive response soon.

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Friends,

I had applied for SINP on 18 May (NOC-2171) and got the nomination in CIC couple of hours back. In Oasis it is showing as Application Nominated, however, I'm yet to receive a formal mail from SINP.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
kamy said:
Hi Friends,

I had applied for SINP on 18 May (NOC-2171) and got the nomination in CIC couple of hours back. In Oasis it is showing as Application Nominated, however, I'm yet to receive a formal mail from SINP.
Wow congratulations, u will get the email within 2 days

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashuindian said:
Wow congratulations, u will get the email within 2 days
Thanks Ashu,

Have few questions, appreciate your suggestion.

1) Do we submit the same forms to CIC which were submitted to SINP(they were dated 18 May) or these needs to be re-filled and dated the day of CIC application?
2) Is there any separate active thread where folks can help each other on CIC related application?
3) Do we get a fresh experience letter for CIC application, the one I submitted to SINP was a year older but there is no change to my job?

farhamdew

Star Member
Apr 24, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Funtell85 said:
Recently SINP has been seen to convert with the rate on date of submission or "in process". And yes, you can submit your stock portfolio...
thanks a lot

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
kamy said:
Thanks Ashu,

Have few questions, appreciate your suggestion.

1) Do we submit the same forms to CIC which were submitted to SINP(they were dated 18 May) or these needs to be re-filled and dated the day of CIC application?
2) Is there any separate active thread where folks can help each other on CIC related application?
3) Do we get a fresh experience letter for CIC application, the one I submitted to SINP was a year older but there is no change to my job?
1. Fill again with current dates.
2. http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pnp-pr-aprilmay-june-2016-applicants-t413018.825.html
3. Reference letter don't necessary fo IRCC.

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashuindian said:
1. Fill again with current dates.
2. Would Send u later
3. Reference letter don't necessary fo IRCC.
Thanks Anshu. Regarding point 3, Are you certain about reference letter?Reason I'm asking this is because I have read on another thread that someone's CIC application was rejected for Ontario PNP because his/her duties were not found to be related to nominated code as per CIC. Although, Ontario had nominated that person for the said NOC. I will try to find out that thread to share what I mean.

If I'm reading your comments correctly then we don't need to submit documents related to employment experience.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
kamy said:
Thanks Anshu. Regarding point 3, Are you certain about reference letter?Reason I'm asking this is because I have read on another thread that someone's CIC application was rejected for Ontario PNP because his/her duties were not found to be related to nominated code as per CIC. Although, Ontario had nominated that person for the said NOC. I will try to find out that thread to share what I mean.
G
If I'm readixperience.
That was rare condition for special cases. Better jU wait for 2 days vvv

Neerajkr80

Star Member
May 14, 2013
kamy said:
Hi Friends,

Congratulations....!!
Neeraj