+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP APPLICANTS MAY-2016

BS022631986

Star Member
Aug 6, 2016
ashuindian said:
This time mentioned in their website & mostly people got nominated around that time. I attached bank manager"s certificate about amount holding so they didn't query. About job ref. Query generaaly SINP don't, it is the matter of visa office after file transfer.
Hi Ashuindin, i need to ask what does it mean funds converted, what sinp converts actually?. for instance, do they change the date of bank statement,?

date of conversion, ( the date must be the application submission date)?

in my case i put all the value exactly for instance, total amount in local and Canadian currency, date of bank statement, and date of converstion( date of application).

your answer is awaited:

hb_rashidy

Aug 25, 2015
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-11-2016
Nomination.....
31-8-2016
AOR Received.
28-11-2016
IELTS Request
Ielts L8, R7.5, W7, S7
File Transfer...
16/12/2016
Med's Done....
16-11-2016

rizwan150

Jan 16, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-04-2014
Doc's Request.
24-06-2014
Nomination.....
07-05-2014
Med's Request
26-06-2014 (Self MR + RPRF for both) & 31-07-2014 (Spouse MR),
Med's Done....
06-07-2014 (Self) & 18-08-2014 (Spouse)
Passport Req..
PPR-1 + PPR-2: 17-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2015, Passport Received: 17-03-2015
LANDED..........
26-05-2015
Hi All,

In my brother's SINP profile, funds conversion date appeared on 22-August-2016. Funds conversion date is mentioned as May 18, 2016 that is, the day of application submission. So, confusions cleared that, nowadays, SINP is considering Funds at the date of submission of application.

Looking forward to have decision on application soon.

Normally, after funds conversion date starts appearing, how many days it usually takes to get the decision? Either nomination or any further document or any chance of being rejected at this stage?

Guybrush

Jul 13, 2015
ggirl said:
Hi Guys,

I have a question regarding proof of funds.

The exchange rate for my country keeps dropping and if my funds are converted using today's rate, I will be below the required funds.

I have some money in another account with enough funds to cover the difference.

Would you advise sending the second bank statement in or leave it as is and hope for the best?

From some other forum, People sent emails to David Li and Tracey Davies (SINP managers) to ask questions(from 2010 though), would you advise I do the same as I really want to know how funds are being converted or if I should send in the second bank statement.

I also don't want to be forward and cause issues for myself, your advice will be highly appreciated.
Firstly, usually, the rate applicable on the submission date is used for conversion. If you had sufficient funds to cover the minimum threshold at the time of submission, then no problem if your funds goes below the threshold subsequently.

Secondly, If they reveal the fact that you have funds lower than the threshold then you can prove, by sending the bank statement of your other account, that you had funds in your other account as well. However, the other account must also be maintained for three months prior to submission, i.e. from 17 February to 17th May.

Finally, If your funds have been converted using the prevailing conversion rate, then your funds would accordingly be reduced. In this case, you can email them the other bank's statement before their decision to avoid rejection on the aforesaid ground.

GB

Furious54

Sep 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RIKHAN2000 said:
Have you received any response from SINP furious?
Yes, I did! Some key points to be noted:-

1) Applications are processed on first come first serve basis
2) More number of degrees means more time to process
3) More number of companies you have worked for means more time to process
4) More number of settlement fund sections means more time to process

Here is the reply

Thank you for your email.

Please be advised that applications are processed in sequence based on the date and time received. We cannot compare the processing time of your application to another, as each application is different and requires a different amount of time to assess. Some applications have many screens for education, work experience, settlement funds, etc, that require attention and a detailed assessment. Other applications are not complete at the time of submission and require that we request documents, which slows the processing time. In order to assist our office with decreasing processing times, we encourage every applicant to ensure that their application is complete and detailed at the time of submission.

Additionally, please note that our average processing times are posted on our website at the following link. Be aware that unless your application has exceeded this processing time, it is not considered to be delayed in our office. Thank you for your email.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
rizwan150 said:
Hi All,

In my brother's SINP profile, funds conversion date appeared on 22-August-2016. Funds conversion date is mentioned as May 18, 2016 that is, the day of application submission. So, confusions cleared that, nowadays, SINP is considering Funds at the date of submission of application.

Looking forward to have decision on application soon.

Normally, after funds conversion date starts appearing, how many days it usually takes to get the decision? Either nomination or any further document or any chance of being rejected at this stage?
Nowadays, SINP is very careless about Fund Conversion section. When I submitted application, I entered Fund Conversion Date 31/12/2015. My fund converted by on 28 April, 2016, but they didn't touch the date, only did change the amount according to 28 April Exchange Rate. They Nominated me on 1st June, 2016 but my fund conversion date is still showing 31 Dec.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
BS022631986 said:
Hi Ashuindin, i need to ask what does it mean funds converted, what sinp converts actually?. for instance, do they change the date of bank statement,?

date of conversion, ( the date must be the application submission date)?

in my case i put all the value exactly for instance, total amount in local and Canadian currency, date of bank statement, and date of converstion( date of application).

your answer is awaited:
They will change the Total Amount of CAnadian Currency at the time of Fund conversion, in respect of that days Exchange Rate and date of conversion (may be change or not, In my case they didn't change date)

kemilayo

Dec 28, 2015
Furious54 said:
Yes, I did! Some key points to be noted:-

1) Applications are processed on first come first serve basis
2) More number of degrees means more time to process
3) More number of companies you have worked for means more time to process
4) More number of settlement fund sections means more time to process

Here is the reply

Thank you for your email.

Please be advised that applications are processed in sequence based on the date and time received. We cannot compare the processing time of your application to another, as each application is different and requires a different amount of time to assess. Some applications have many screens for education, work experience, settlement funds, etc, that require attention and a detailed assessment. Other applications are not complete at the time of submission and require that we request documents, which slows the processing time. In order to assist our office with decreasing processing times, we encourage every applicant to ensure that their application is complete and detailed at the time of submission.

Additionally, please note that our average processing times are posted on our website at the following link. Be aware that unless your application has exceeded this processing time, it is not considered to be delayed in our office. Thank you for your email.
Whaooo! Awesome! Thank you for that great information. It sure makes a lot of sense.! Thanks Again!!!

PAT_78

Sep 24, 2014
Hi all,

I applied in the month of July 2016, My Status is changed to "In process" on 17 Aug 2016.
Also I checked the funds conversion tab, They have considered only a part of my POF what i have submitted.
Moreover, "Total Dollar amount in Canadian currency" and "Date of Conversion" are unfilled.
Need info on the same
Please help

BS022631986

Star Member
Aug 6, 2016
PAT_78 said:
Hi all,

I applied in the month of July 2016, My Status is changed to "In process" on 17 Aug 2016.
Also I checked the funds conversion tab, They have considered only a part of my POF what i have submitted.
Moreover, "Total Dollar amount in Canadian currency" and "Date of Conversion" are unfilled.
Need info on the same
Please help

Pat what's ur app number my app was also put in process on 17th and i seen yesterday they just changed the date of bank statement. Nothing else changed as all the other values r same and as i entered.

farhamdew

Star Member
Apr 24, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My May application is on WOA. They asked me if I had any more bank statements or FDR to show for 18 FEB to 18 MAY 2016. For experienced and elders I have few questions:

1. What is the official rate of SINP uses to convert my fund?

2. As they want 90 days proof, will they use individual days rate or Average of those period or the highest?
Reason of my Pondering: Conversion rate changes every day and during my period it swing between [56 ~ 62] almost 6 bucks of local currency.

In my case if they use average then I am okay, if I combine my all savings account balance and FDR, but if they use highest I am SCREWED for about 14 days. If they use lowest I am okay again.

Please help if anyone had faced such dilemma. They had given us reply for 2nd time regarding same. So before I send anything , I must think 2nd time.

Thanks in advance for any possible PRECIOUS AND VALUABLE EXPERT advice.

Buclespaula

May 22, 2016
got nominated!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

EE:435 points
EE SINP INTAKE: May 17th
request for additional documents: june 15th (proof of income with some gaps, degree not translated)
Send additional documents: june 16th
Nomination: september 23rd

Now round 2! waiting for my ITA and dealing with CIC

Neerajkr80

Star Member
May 14, 2013
Buclespaula said:

request for additional documents: june 15th (proof of income with some gaps, degree not translated)

Big congratulationsssss... NOC ?

Neeraj

ggirl

Star Member
Dec 3, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Buclespaula said:

Congratulations! Wishing you luck in the next phase.

Please what is your Noc code and was your funds converted at submission or just before nomination