SINP APPLICANTS MAY-2016

webbman90

Star Member
Feb 29, 2016
Lagos
NOC Code......
digesh_gathani said:
Hello Friends,
one of my friend was 20th june intake, he's NOC is 2171. he received 23rd june one mail from SINP but he didn't received, he don't know how to check in application also.
today he checked online application and one button View My Correspondance. he clicked that and table was displayed and that table 23rd june they sent mail to want IMM008 form & in mail they wrote next 3 days we want this form other wise reject your application.
But when he submitted application on 20th june that time he sent all forms in mail, why they don't received or why they want again.
Today he sent again this form but my question they reject his application or still any hope?
If he sends in the form as requested, then there's HOPE...

digesh_gathani

Mar 21, 2016
webbman90 said:
If he sends in the form as requested, then there's HOPE...
They sent me mail, but i didn't receive mail. checked gmail id but not received at 23rd or 24th.
when i clicked "View My Correspondence" button then 2 records display, 1st was submission date 20th June then 2nd one 23rd June and when click on link then 1 letter in pdf format downloaded and in that letter they wrote they want IMM008 letter,
Check below comment they wrote in letter.
The SINP application submitted on June 20, 2016 to the Occupations In-Demand (No
Employment Offer) category is undergoing a pre-screening review.
Following a careful review of your application and supporting materials, we have found
that you are missing one mandatory document.
Missing Document: IMM 0008 – Generic Application Form for Canada
Assessments under this program are limited to those who have provided a complete
application and met all the required qualifications. If the mandatory document is not
submitted within three days of the date of this email, we will be unable to consider you
under the Occupations In-Demand (No Employment Offer) category your application will be
returned.
Thank you for your interest in the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please don't make this forum useless by going offline on whatsapp group, it is harmful to all of us because a lot of things will be left out from this forum which has been helping us a lot.

ruruva

Star Member
Jan 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Kyiv
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2016
Doc's Request.
16-08-2016
Don H said:
Seems nominations have started coming in. A guy got his nomination 5th july.
What is his timeline and NOC?

Sandy_2727

Jan 3, 2016
aabualia said:
if your EE entry expire before a decision has been taken. create a new one and send the new information to SINP. they will update and link your new profile with your SINP application. however, this will may delay your process little bit.

Thanks aabualia :)

Don H

Jun 18, 2016
ruruva said:
What is his timeline and NOC?
App received: May 17
In process: May 24th
No additional documents
Nomination:July 5th.
NOC:0213
Number: 1032X
He actually provided a screen dump of system status as proof

adyola

Jan 26, 2015
Don H said:
App received: May 17
In process: May 24th
No additional documents
Nomination:July 5th.
NOC:0213
Number: 1032X
He actually provided a screen dump of system status as proof
I saw the post from the guy. Nomination has started.

virat.kohli

Jan 8, 2015
SINP just updated processing time for MAY 2016 Applicants. 4.1 months :)

http://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/check-application-processing-times-for-sinp

Stop lying nobody got nomination yet.

adyola

Jan 26, 2015
virat.kohli said:
SINP just updated processing time for MAY 2016 Applicants. 4.1 months :)

http://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/check-application-processing-times-for-sinp

Stop lying nobody got nomination yet.
Hi friend, the guy got nominated. He shared the proof on his SINP page. I guess he was just so lucky to have been considered before the processing time update.

I believe it so much that nomination has begun and we all should expect ours soon.

cc3zz26jj

May 29, 2016
These processing times are an average based on the past quarter (or three months). They may not tell you precise processing times for future applications.