Passport Req..
17-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2017
LANDED..........
19-04-2017
ggirl said:
Hi Guys,

I have a question regarding POF, When I submitted my application in May, the exchange rate for my country's currency was 154 to the CAD now our currency has been devalued and it is now 218 to the CAD.

I had enough money in my account to cover the requested funds at the previous exchange rate but based on the current exchange rate, I will be below the requested funds for February and March. Will this affect my application as I am not sure how they do the conversions.

They requested additional documents from me yesterday but nothing was said about my POF.

Any thoughts on this?
They should assess your application based on the exchange rate at the time of application.

BTW what additional docs have they requested you to send ?

webbman90

Star Member
Feb 29, 2016
Lagos
NOC Code......
ggirl said:
Hi Guys,

I have a question regarding POF, When I submitted my application in May, the exchange rate for my country's currency was 154 to the CAD now our currency has been devalued and it is now 218 to the CAD.

I had enough money in my account to cover the requested funds at the previous exchange rate but based on the current exchange rate, I will be below the requested funds for February and March. Will this affect my application as I am not sure how they do the conversions.

They requested additional documents from me yesterday but nothing was said about my POF.

Any thoughts on this?
If they have a problem with your POF, you would be informed so no need to bother since they didnt request for it in the additional doc.

tanvir_mech

Jan 9, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2017
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
27-02-2017
AOR Received.
30-03-2017
Med's Done....
Upfront
Franco_Swift said:
SINP telegram forum.
If it is something like that, please share the details.
Thanks

zen2x

Aug 30, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2016
webbman90 said:
I didn't see anything like that on the telegram group. Am also there
yes me too... I am there too... no nomination as yet from may EE SINP applicants.

apara

Feb 10, 2015
Hi,
Does anyone have any idea when they check the POF? Because I have also been asked for additional documents (Current employment proof), but my funds converted date is blank. Can they ask for additional documents for one criteria and then reject based on another criteria like POF sometime later? :-X

Or asking for additional docs means that rest everything is okay? Any past experiences?

ggirl

Star Member
Dec 3, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iraq85 said:
They should assess your application based on the exchange rate at the time of application.

BTW what additional docs have they requested you to send ?
Hello,

I really hope they use the exchange rate at the time of application.

Doc requested.

A different document for my birth certificate as the affidavit I provided was not acceptable.

Reference letter from my previous employer stating my duties and length or service

Copy of my spouse's passport as the one sent wasn't clear and i did not include his background declaration.

ggirl

Star Member
Dec 3, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
webbman90 said:
If they have a problem with your POF, you would be informed so no need to bother since they didnt request for it in the additional doc.
Okay... Thank you

Sandy_2727

Jan 3, 2016
Hi Guys,

I have applied for SINP on 17th may and application status is 'in process' from last 1 month. My EE profile is going to expire in 65 days ( valid only for 1 year ).
I am worrying about below cases :

1- If my EE profile gets expired before i receive the nomination.
2- If my EE profile gets expired after receive the nomination but have not received the ITA for PR
3- If my EE profile gets expired after receive the ITA for PR and my CIC application is under process.

Could you guys please suggest what should we do in above cases.

Many Thanks

aabualia

Sep 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Qatar
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/5/2016
Nomination.....
In process on 25/05/2016
AOR Received.
18/5/2015
IELTS Request
L:6.5, R:6.5, W:6.5, S:8 (Average 7)
if your EE entry expire before a decision has been taken. create a new one and send the new information to SINP. they will update and link your new profile with your SINP application. however, this will may delay your process little bit.

digesh_gathani

Mar 21, 2016
Hello Friends,
one of my friend was 20th june intake, he's NOC is 2171. he received 23rd june one mail from SINP but he didn't received, he don't know how to check in application also.
today he checked online application and one button View My Correspondance. he clicked that and table was displayed and that table 23rd june they sent mail to want IMM008 form & in mail they wrote next 3 days we want this form other wise reject your application.
But when he submitted application on 20th june that time he sent all forms in mail, why they don't received or why they want again.
Today he sent again this form but my question they reject his application or still any hope?