+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP APPLICANTS MAY-2016

Arbaaz

Jun 5, 2016
Darntito said:
Dear All,
I just got a response from SINP of application returned. Though most of my documents were not attached during the application. This is the message,what should i do?Get them ready for the next opening?
Principal Applicant ‐ Name
Code of Conduct
Birth Document
English/French Language Ability
Work Experience Credentials
Proof of Transferable Settlement Funds
IMM 0008 ‐ Generic Application Form for Canada
IMM 5562 Supplementary Information: Your Travels IMM‐5406 Additional Family Information
Schedule 4: Economic Classes ‐ Provincial Nominee Schedule A: Background/Declaration
Name‐ Dependant Child IMM‐5406 Additional Family Information Birth Document
Passport
Name ‐ Spouse
IMM‐5406 Additional Family Information Birth Document
Passport
Document proving marital status of: Married IMM‐5406 Additional Family Information Schedule A: Background/Declaration
IMM‐5406 Additional Family Information
Birth Document
Passport
Yes. All documents are required.

Arbaaz

Jun 5, 2016
Annatocanada said:
Hi! Newbee here.
I just want to ask, the status of our application is "application returned" :( :( :(
but there is no email from them as to why our application was returned.
Should we wait for the email or should we call them and ask why our application
was returned?
PLease help... thanks! :( :( :( :(
Wait for a couple of days and check with them if you still do not get any email. Generally SINP will email you with the details as to why they returned your application. They are quiet good and transparent in their working.

Annatocanada

May 28, 2016
Arbaaz said:
Wait for a couple of days and check with them if you still do not get any email. Generally SINP will email you with the details as to why they returned your application. They are quiet good and transparent in their working.
Thanks! we got an email already. It says we're missing Proof of Transferable Settlement Funds.
We did attach a pdf copy of our Savings Account Transaction for 3 months. And now the application is closed
Is there a chance we could contest the result of the review?
Thanks!

Arbaaz

Jun 5, 2016
Annatocanada said:
Thanks! we got an email already. It says we're missing Proof of Transferable Settlement Funds.
We did attach a pdf copy of our Savings Account Transaction for 3 months. And now the application is closed
Is there a chance we could contest the result of the review?
Thanks!
Please log into OASIS first and check to make sure if you had attached the POF correctly and in the right place. If its there, then mark them an email with a snapshot of that page and confirm the presence of the document.
If its not present then you are left with no choice but to reapply the next time.

zen2x

Aug 30, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2016
sushsub said:
out of curiosity how long will it take to get the nomination after the status changed to inprocess?
average 2.2 months...

Annatocanada

May 28, 2016
Arbaaz said:
Please log into OASIS first and check to make sure if you had attached the POF correctly and in the right place. If its there, then mark them an email with a snapshot of that page and confirm the presence of the document.
If its not present then you are left with no choice but to reapply the next time.
Will send them an email and call them up..
Thank you! :)

sushsub

Star Member
Feb 25, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My spouse have applied on May 18th and we have 2 term deposits as pof. One in my name and other one in both of our names. We were not able to add the second term deposit with add another attachment since it was not there. So we have mentioned both the account numbers separated by comma and added the scanned copy of two Term deposits. Now the application is changed into in process and we are seeing only the first term deposit showing June 7th date and some one changed the total canadian dollar as 9588 CAD. But one good thing is when we are entering our application we have attached an LOE stating that we were not able to add the second account and we have the original screenshot of the ones which we have applied. I am really worried that whether they will return or reject my application due to insufficient funds. Seniors please advice how to react for this.

zen2x

Aug 30, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2016
^ Have they requested you for additional documents yet? If none yet then it's too early to get worried. Cross the bridge when you get there. At least you know what is missing and all you have to do is send the other account when they request for it. SINP is considerate even to applicants with totally almost zero documents uploaded. Though they are very strict when it comes to POF. Your LOE might help so you will be asked for that 2nd account.

However, I am just wondering why you didn't send those missing POF docs right away? I mean it was May 18 when you submitted, why only now? It could have helped if you uploaded the missing POFs the next day after the submission.

sushsub

Star Member
Feb 25, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zen2x said:
^ Have they requested you for additional documents yet? If none yet then it's too early to get worried. Cross the bridge when you get there. At least you know what is missing and all you have to do is send the other account when they request for it. SINP is considerate even to applicants with totally almost zero documents uploaded. Though they are very strict when it comes to POF. Your LOE might help so you will be asked for that 2nd account.

However, I am just wondering why you didn't send those missing POF docs right away? I mean it was May 18 when you submitted, why only now? It could have helped if you uploaded the missing POFs the next day after the submission.
I did attach on the same day which is missing now. Fingers crossed. Will they accept additional docs to their email id before they ask for?

zen2x

Aug 30, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2016
^ Why not? We should be proactive and not wait before they even ask. It saves time too. They will see that you are actually aware of the missing documents and that you have submitted it ahead even before they notice it was missing. Good Luck!

sushsub

Star Member
Feb 25, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zen2x said:
^ Why not? We should be proactive and not wait before they even ask. It saves time too. They will see that you are actually aware of the missing documents and that you have submitted it ahead even before they have noticed it was missing. Good Luck!
Thank you so much for the inputs. Will send all the details in email today for the safer side.

mpjaved

Star Member
Apr 24, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP EE submitted on May 18th
Doc's Request.
9th June, submitted on 13th Jun, 2016
Nomination.....
Nominated 22nd July
received an e-mail on additional document , birth certifcates for my kids requested, although the translated copies were there but the orginal copis are requested, nothing els

zen2x

Aug 30, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2016
^ I don't think so. The funds should be solely in your account or hers or combined. If it is under her father's name, then it isn't hers. Open a new account under her name and transfer all funds to avoid confusion.