+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2018 Questions and Answers

rohanvus

Star Member
Feb 8, 2018
Hello fellow members

I am planning to prepare myself for SINP intake whenever it opens up

Can someone please advise on the comprehensive list of documents required for SINP ?

Thanks in advance for your help

Regards

Jan 7, 2015
SINP portal question: Previous fed/provincial application confusion

Hi ,

I had previously applied in fsw 2014 category NOC -2172. My file got returned in Feb 2015.
Reason : We have completed the assessment and determined that you are not eligible for processing under this category.
Your application was received after the maximum of 1,000 complete applications was reached.
UCI was generated.

I've a question that do I need to mention that I had applied previously for federal & if yes what should I mention under reason for refusal?
Also now I'm applying under NOC-2242.However I'm applying for the first time in SINP.

Please assist urgently.

avm

Mar 2, 2013
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
File Transfer...
N/A
SINP portal question: Previous fed/provincial application confusion

Hi ,

I had previously applied in fsw 2014 category NOC -2172. My file got returned in Feb 2015.
Reason : We have completed the assessment and determined that you are not eligible for processing under this category.
Your application was received after the maximum of 1,000 complete applications was reached.
UCI was generated.

I've a question that do I need to mention that I had applied previously for federal & if yes what should I mention under reason for refusal?
Also now I'm applying under NOC-2242.However I'm applying for the first time in SINP.

Please assist urgently.
Yours is not comes under refusal .Your application was returned because cap was reached.

Thronion Alb

Star Member
Jan 7, 2018
Hi, i got email for medicals. According to processing time the 16 months period ends in January 2019. So its 9 months yet.
Any chance to have PR before ??

darshmodi

Nov 11, 2010
Ahmedabad - India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
good morning Team

i got following e-mail from Saskatchewan immigration.

Your application has been returned to the processing unit after the integrity assessment closed. This application is currently in the “assessment” stage of review.

What does it mean ?

az2owz

May 6, 2018
Hi Guys,

As we are all anticipating SINP to have an intake sometimes soon sometimes in 2018 - I propose we all get together here, chat, discuss and share updates

Secondly, we have a watsapp group, pm or leave request to be added (dont share your number).

I will try help whenever I can with advise or provide a pointer where to look for an advice.

Good luck to everyone!

+966540852707
please add

Utsavpathak

Star Member
Apr 17, 2015
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-07-2017
good morning Team

i got following e-mail from Saskatchewan immigration.

Your application has been returned to the processing unit after the integrity assessment closed. This application is currently in the “assessment” stage of review.

What does it mean ?
Have you sent any email to them for the status or something? Seems like positive status to me. Not sure though.

sankin1112

Star Member
Feb 16, 2018
Hello andy
I am waiting for next intake
My application is ready to submit
Please add me to whats app group
+919409145464