N/A
Passport Req..
19/08/2015
VISA ISSUED...
Sep-2015
LANDED..........
Oct-2015
Dear friend,

Have a nice day. I am Hasib. I have applied on 3/8/2014 for SINP and got AOR on 3/3/2015. In AOR they mansion that:
"It is important for you to learn about the steps you need to take to get your credentials and qualifications recognized in Canada. Citizenship and Immigration Canada recommends that you review the resources on the Foreign Credentials Referral Office’s website (www.credentials.gc.ca) "

I can not understand that should I do credential assessment now or it is not needed for me? Please suggest me

Hasib

laylani105

Sep 1, 2014
I'm in a open work permit under my husband wp. He reached the 4 years so no chance for applying for AINP. That's why we moved to SK. Since I am eligible under International skilled, my employer supported me.

genesis413

Feb 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-2012
Doc's Request.
7-5-2012
Nomination.....
1-13-2015
IELTS Request
not needed ^_^
File Transfer...
2-9-2015
Med's Request
2-17-2015
Med's Done....
2-20-2015
Interview........
not needed
Passport Req..
4-28-2015
VISA ISSUED...
5-5-2015
LANDED..........
Target to Land, June 2015
FSW 1: NOC5254, 6-2012
Submission of Docs: Pen and Paper: 7-5-2012
Receive by Nova Scotia: 7-11-2012
SINP Approval of Nomination: 1-13-2015
GCKEY Submission: 2-9-2015
Request for Medical: 2-17-2015
Medical accomplish: 2-20-2015
Medical Approve/Passed: 2-27-2015
PPR: waiting, 11 days have pass, no news yet on PPR, still waiting
VISA: waiting
POEA: waiting
PDOS: waiting

So far, online is much faster than pen and paper, so i suggest do everything online/digitally. i got delayed for almost 3 years, good thing that my employer is very patient waiting for us. maybe it's hard to get a SINP nomination approval for employers also. hope this helps guys

Chintan.patel

Oct 19, 2012
Category........
FAM
Hello guys,

I've submitted my file in ISW category on March 1st with noc code 0621. But till date I did not get any acknowledgment from SINP :(

Generally how long it does take to get AOR and file number?

Please help out. Thanks in advance.

clarizcarl

Star Member
Mar 13, 2015
Hi guys,

I applied last Feb 5 and still I did'nt receive any confirmation receipt of my application. I phone them already and send some email for some updates and they said that because of the 500 applicant that they got who applied for no job offer it causes the process to be slow, and they said that its a first come first serve basis, mine on que. My status is still application submitted not unless it is pre screen, if when they did'nt know. Still patiently waiting

psr80

Mar 13, 2015
HELLO EVERYBODY , i am new here i want some information plz help me.thanks in advance.

i am in Sask. on cook (6242) but now my restaurant is closed.so i look new job as food service supervisor (6212) and i got letter from my employer is job approval confirmation with my name and i don't have lmo or LMIA my question is

1 . now tell me step by step how can i apply for work permit?
2. sinp office tell me i cant apply in express entry then in which category i can apply for PR?
3 now i have to apply for work permit only or apply together sinp nomination also?
4 i have to work for new employer 6 months for apply sinp nomination or i can apply right away?
5 i have only job approval confirmation and job offer from my new employer what i need more document from employer or sinp?
6 in which category i can apply now if i can?
7 is there any problem for apply PR because i have chef or cook experience for 16 years and now i will work as a food service supervisor?
8. i have to apply or change wife's open work permit same time or leave it as?

9. i have to apply for work permit online or good to apply on boarder?

10. i got one more approval from same job cook (6242) so i should join him or not? but i am interested with supervisor so which is good for further process?

plz help me fast thanks. :'(

mryoso

Mar 28, 2014
Saskatchewan
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-24-2015 sent to Sydney CIO
Nomination.....
23-02-2015
AOR Received.
07-15-2015
IELTS Request
CELPIP sent w/ application
Med's Request
December 11, 2015
Med's Done....
December 16, 2015
Passport Req..
April 5, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 22, 2016
LANDED..........
yayyy!
psr80 said:
HELLO EVERYBODY , i am new here i want some information plz help me.thanks in advance.

i am in Sask. on cook (6242) but now my restaurant is closed.so i look new job as food service supervisor (6212) and i got letter from my employer is job approval confirmation with my name and i don't have lmo or LMIA my question is

1 . now tell me step by step how can i apply for work permit?
2. sinp office tell me i cant apply in express entry then in which category i can apply for PR?
3 now i have to apply for work permit only or apply together sinp nomination also?
4 i have to work for new employer 6 months for apply sinp nomination or i can apply right away?
5 i have only job approval confirmation and job offer from my new employer what i need more document from employer or sinp?
6 in which category i can apply now if i can?
7 is there any problem for apply PR because i have chef or cook experience for 16 years and now i will work as a food service supervisor?
8. i have to apply or change wife's open work permit same time or leave it as?

9. i have to apply for work permit online or good to apply on boarder?

10. i got one more approval from same job cook (6242) so i should join him or not? but i am interested with supervisor so which is good for further process?

plz help me fast thanks. :'(
If you only have a job approval and a job offer from a new employer you should apply first to SINP for nomination. You cannot work if you don't have an open work permit or valid work permit for the new employer. After nomination and if you don't have an OPEN work permit you should apply for a temporary work permit first. But if you have an open work permit and already working for your new employer you can already apply for PR with your nomination certificate.

psr80

Mar 13, 2015
thanks mryoso .
i have work permit but its from old employer who have closed restaurant.i have to apply new one .i don't have open permit but i have closed work permit from old employer.
will you tell me now the step by step process for apply sinp nomination or temporary work permit?

plz reply asap.thanks

mryoso

Mar 28, 2014
Saskatchewan
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-24-2015 sent to Sydney CIO
Nomination.....
23-02-2015
AOR Received.
07-15-2015
IELTS Request
CELPIP sent w/ application
Med's Request
December 11, 2015
Med's Done....
December 16, 2015
Passport Req..
April 5, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 22, 2016
LANDED..........
yayyy!
Hi psr80 please refer to this link on how to apply http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/employment-offer make sure that you already have a written job offer from your new employer and the job approval from SINP with your name on it that your employer gave to you. Additional required documents also like a letter from your previous employment stating your position's / duties / wage and educational background. If you have permanent resident relatives in saskatchewan that's a good additional points too just provide a proof like electric bills / phone bills / identification and how you are related to your relatives. You need to have atleast 60 points overall, everything is on the link that I gave to you above. Goodluck :D

clarizcarl

Star Member
Mar 13, 2015
Hi just sharing. Today I receive my receipt of application ang my status has been change to in process but the problem is my surname is spelled incorrect they put CARRBON instead of CARREON. But I already email them regarding that hoping to send another copy with my correct name. Is that possible? Still thinking why in my profile account my surname change to CARRBON but everyday as I checked it is spelled the right way. Creepy.

Godbless and Goodluck to all of us

clarizcarl

Star Member
Mar 13, 2015
Nominated just today! ;D
its so fast! Got my aor last monday and nominated today.

Wish you all the best of luck!

rry17386

Jan 10, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-02-2015
Doc's Request.
26-02-2015
AOR Received.
19-02-2015
IELTS Request
included in the application
Phoenix1219 said:
submitted sinp with job approval: january 30, 2015
approved: March 16, 2015

It took 1 1/2 months. ;D
Wow, that was fast! Did you apply inside Canada or outside?
I applied January 6, 2015, after the request for additional doc last February 26, my status is still "in-process" until now.

I am applying from outside Canada.

Phoenix1219

Oct 10, 2012
rry17386 said:
Wow, that was fast! Did you apply inside Canada or outside?
I applied January 6, 2015, after the request for additional doc last February 26, my status is still "in-process" until now.

I am applying from outside Canada.
I applied inside of Canada as I am currwntly working as a server.

oddu

Dec 12, 2014
hi frnds,

i finished my pg diploma in toronto nd moving to saskatchewan in next month. Howmany months i need work to apply for SINP? i checked the eligibility criteria bt m very confused about existing work permit nd student stream. it says graduates from outside of saskatchewan has to work for 24 months where in existing work permit says six months. i would be glad if somebody can help me out vd this. thanx in advance