+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Single Occupancy ONLY: One-Bedroom all inclusive basement

s.kwan

May 14, 2018
1 Bedroom Basement Sublease

1 Bedroom Basement 2 Minute drive from Scarborough Town Centre. Looking for a student/young professional to sublease a room in a 2 bedroom basement. The basement includes the bedroom, kitchen, laundry room (furnace) and living room all to yourself with no disturbance. SINGLE OCCUPANCY, NON-SMOKER AND NO PETS PLEASE

Additional Information:
- Walk out basement so there is no need to climb stairs
- Rent: $800
- Bathrooms: 1
- Available from: July 3 to October 3
- Lease Term: 3 months
- Internet Included: yes
- Utilities Included: yes
- Furnished: yes
- Laundry On-Site: yes, washer only
- 5 min bus ride to Scarborough Town Centre

PLEASE NOTE: This is only available for three months and only can be rented out to ONE PERSON, not an entire family or couples

bishgop

Star Member
May 30, 2015
Bangalore
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2016
Doc's Request.
03-12-2016
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
18-08-2016
Med's Request
Medicals Passed
I am looking for accommodation for myself from March. Let me know if this still available.
Hi, I have a single room in a shared house. We're a friendly Indian couple, the other tenant is moving out in mid-march. It's a main floor house with kitchen, laundry, living area, and located in Scarborough by Lawrence Avenue & Kingston Road that is connected to downtown Toronto via TTC express buses & subway. This is a very popular location among Indian immigrants. I personally love this place for it's convenience to travel and nearby amenities, medical, hospital, McD, KFC, Tim Hortons, Pizza Pizza, Salons, No Frills, Beer Store, Food Basics, Dollarama, and many many more. You'll love the location.

Please email me separately at bishgop@gmail.com. The rent is $815 per month that includes WiFi & all utility bills.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you,
Gopal

bishgop

Star Member
May 30, 2015
Bangalore
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2016
Doc's Request.
03-12-2016
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
18-08-2016
Med's Request
Medicals Passed
Hi,
Is this property still available for rent
Hi, I have a single room in a shared house. We're a friendly Indian couple, the other tenant is moving out in mid-march. It's a main floor house with kitchen, laundry, living area, and located in Scarborough by Lawrence Avenue & Kingston Road that is connected to downtown Toronto via TTC express buses & subway. This is a very popular location among Indian immigrants. I personally love this place for it's convenience to travel and nearby amenities, medical, hospital, McD, KFC, Tim Hortons, Pizza Pizza, Salons, No Frills, Beer Store, Food Basics, Dollarama, and many many more. You'll love the location.

Please email me separately at bishgop@gmail.com. The rent is $815 per month that includes WiFi & all utility bills.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you,
Gopal