+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Single lady travel to canada (visitor visa)

jyotimishra

Feb 16, 2020
Hi everyone,
I want to meet boy friend who is in cambell river (BC), he is studying there and i want to go there to meet him for 10 days. I am working here in Bangalore, i want to apply visitor visa, so can anyone confirm me, how much %age is there for rejection ?? Because i heard its more than 50%.

babsizkil

Dec 18, 2016
Hi everyone,
I want to meet boy friend who is in cambell river (BC), he is studying there and i want to go there to meet him for 10 days. I am working here in Bangalore, i want to apply visitor visa, so can anyone confirm me, how much %age is there for rejection ?? Because i heard its more than 50%.
The percentage rejection maybe more than 50% except if you've travel history to similar countries. If you've met this boy friend before or if he's visited you in your home country. Your ties to your home country i.e what you're leaving behind in Bangalore, your income and funds available that you can proof.

jyotimishra

Feb 16, 2020
Hiii,
I didnt have any travel history, i am going first time outside india. And yes my boy friend is indian only he went to Canada in the month of aug 2019, he is studying there and working too. And in india my family is there my mom, dad and my bro. My dad is in army and my bro is studying in college now. And how much funds do uh suggest ?
Can you please tell me now how much chance is there for rejection ?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hiii,
I didnt have any travel history, i am going first time outside india. And yes my boy friend is indian only he went to Canada in the month of aug 2019, he is studying there and working too. And in india my family is there my mom, dad and my bro. My dad is in army and my bro is studying in college now. And how much funds do uh suggest ?
There's a high chance of rejection since you are single andhave never travelled outside of India. Ideally you should show funds of at least $10,000 in Canadian dollars.

jyotimishra

Feb 16, 2020
The percentage rejection maybe more than 50% except if you've travel history to similar countries. If you've met this boy friend before or if he's visited you in your home country. Your ties to your home country i.e what you're leaving behind in Bangalore, your income and funds available that you can proof.
Hiii,
I didnt have any travel history, i am going first time outside india. And yes my boy friend is indian only he went to Canada in the month of aug 2019, he is studying there and working too. And in india my family is there my mom, dad and my bro. My dad is in army and my bro is studying in college now. And how much funds do uh suggest ? And i am working here in a ggod company from past one year.

jyotimishra

Feb 16, 2020
There's a high chance of rejection since you are single andhave never travelled outside of India. Ideally you should show funds of at least $10,000 in Canadian dollars.
Ya but if fund is fine and i am working here in a good company from past one year then also chances is there ?
just because i dont have any travel history ... they can reject my application.???

babsizkil

Dec 18, 2016
Ya but if fund is fine and i am working here in a good company from past one year then also chances is there ?
just because i dont have any travel history ... they can reject my application.???
There is more to that. The immigration officer will assess your application based on some questions and facts. For example, what you will be doing in Canada, and need to be convinced that you'll be going back to your home country. Not just to meet the eligibility and admissibility alone, there are other operational directives for each country.

Last edited:

jyotimishra

Feb 16, 2020
There is more to that. The immigration officer will assess your application based on some questions and facts. For example, what you will be doing in Canada, and need to be convinced that you'll be going back to your home country. Not just to meet the eligibility and admissibility alone, there are other operational directives for each country.
okay but reality is this only tht i am going to meet my friend and my job my family everyone in india only so of-course will come but how to make them believe for this :(

babsizkil

Dec 18, 2016
okay but reality is this only tht i am going to meet my friend and my job my family everyone in india only so of-course will come but how to make them believe for this :(
Your travel history, if you can try to have some. Is your boy friend in Canada, an international student? If both of you plan getting married and wish to live together in the future. It'll be better, if your boy friend travel to India to marry you. Then, it will make sense to visit him thereafter. This will mean a reciprocate and a family visit.

jyotimishra

Feb 16, 2020
Your travel history, if you can try to have some. Is your boy friend in Canada, an international student? If both of you plan getting married and wish to live together in the future. It'll be better, if your boy friend travel to India to marry you. Then, it will make sense to visit him thereafter. This will mean a reciprocate and a family visit.
yes he is an international student. No will marry but not now so i just wanted to go there and meet him.