+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Single Criminal Offense >:(

Keys

May 30, 2016
Hi Everyone!.

Sorry to ask this type of question.

As i have a single criminal offense while i was in UK which is stupid thing i did in my life time
as a theft just to win the bet from one of my friend and caught with police they take me to police station and fine me and let me go, without any detention, Does this will show in PCC from UK,
can anyone help me and on this ground can I apply to Canada PR , worried. :(

Regards,
Vinodh

hitesh0414

Apr 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 December, 2016
AOR Received.
10 December, 2016
Med's Done....
26 November,2016
Passport Req..
10-03-2017
Keys said:
Hi Everyone!.

As i have a single criminal offense while i was in UK which is stupid thing i did in my life time
as a theft just to win the bet from one of my friend and caught with police they take me to police station and fine me and let me go, without any detention, Does this will show in PCC from UK,

Regards,
Vinodh
It may affect your case but it totally depends on VO. Not much sure about it. Try to get PCC from UK and see what is written in that.

RKCK

Nov 2, 2015
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
07-11-2015
Doc's Request.
19-02-2015 Travel History
AOR Received.
01-02-2016
Med's Done....
18-12-2015
Keys said:
Hi Everyone!.

Regards,
Vinodh
It may appear in the PCC. What won't appear is the stupidity. :p

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Just have to apply for a police certificate and hope comes back with NO TRACE . https://www.acro.police.uk/police_certificates.aspx

Aby444

Oct 10, 2014
Abuja
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16 - 05- 2016
LANDED..........
JUNE 26, 2016
You are good. Even if it shows on your certificate as long as you were not jailed it is not a criminal offence. A friend of mine was cautioned for shoplifting in the Uk and he just got his PR.

So get your police certificate and PLEASE be completely honest in all areas of your application.

Aby444

Oct 10, 2014
Abuja
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16 - 05- 2016
LANDED..........
JUNE 26, 2016
Thats not true. All offences show on a UK PCC. All cautions, reprimands, final warning ans convicted offences. They don't all make you inadmissible though.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Aby444 said:
Thats not true. All offences show on a UK PCC. All cautions, reprimands, final warning ans convicted offences. They don't all make you inadmissible though.
but he is just fined and let go. it is neither of the three above you mentioned. and above that its almost 11 yrs he left Uk so I dont think anything would reflect. They have step down process.

note: I understand this because he has not mentioned about bio metrics been done. nothing official signed or given.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
bestofluck said:
but he is just fined and let go. it is neither of the three above you mentioned. and above that its almost 11 yrs he left Uk so I dont think anything would reflect. They have step down process.

note: I understand this because he has not mentioned about bio metrics been done. nothing official signed or given.
yes but might show up as NO LIVE TRACE meaning no active record , if so still needs to be explained. Only way is to apply for a certificate, if says NO TRACE then no worries

bram

Star Member
Sep 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Replied to you in another post but here is my additional 2 cents:

I had my relative entered in a fight outside a bar and was arrested and then let go with a warning. I am not sure if he included this in his UK PCC form or not but his PCC came in as no trace. So for such a small offence I think you should be alright if there were no convictions. Though I will still suggest to include this in your PCC form.

By the way my relative got his PR and he is in Canada now.

Good luck

martha1901

Star Member
Jun 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
18-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
25-05-2016
LANDED..........
20-06-2016
Keys said:
Hi Everyone!.

Regards,
Vinodh
It may show in your PCC but then if it's more than 10 years you might be okay. Just make sure you have all the paper work including police report and you mentioned about the fine, have that receipt of payment on hand cause cic will asked for that too.