+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore Visa Office

NB_AIPP

Star Member
Jan 10, 2020
Hi, is your friend been transfer from Singapore to Halifax office ? Did he email or do something to request the transfering ?

My case was super slow in Singapore office, it has been 16 months since I submitted my PR application. So stressful.

Anyone know how to or what email address that we can ask to transfer our file to Canada Office ?

Thanks a lot.
Well, to be honest, I do not know about it. Normally, it depends on your Country of Origin or the IRCC workload , the file will be allocated to the Local VO.

CA98712

Dec 9, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
Hi Friends

What is the process to submit Passport to Singapore VAC.

I search on VAC website but they had not mentioned any details.

How to pay fee for courier ?
Which courier need to book ?
How to get payment link.

Not clear any step by step process.

curryten

Dec 9, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
Hi Friends

How to get payment link.

Yea... It's a little unclear. You have to arrange your own courier to send documents to them. No payment link will be issued.

Here are the steps to do it:
  1. Pick any courier of your choice (i.e. SingPost, SpeedPost, Fed Ex, DHL, etc)
  2. Send the following documents via your courier to Canada Visa Application Centre, 135 Cecil Street, Philippine Airlines Building, #08-01, Singapore 069536 :
    • Original passport(s),
    • IRCC passport request letter(s),
    • VFS Consent Form (1 per applicant) - download here
    • CVAC Mail-in checklist (1 per applicant) - download here
    • Bank draft/cashier's order for SGD 61 or SGD 17.
      • SGD 44 for Package Transmission (see below if you need to pay it), and
      • SGD 17 for 1 Way Courier (for them to send you back your passport after processing).
Do make sure to have everything sent to VFS in one go to avoid delays. Within 1-2 days of receiving your complete set of documents, they will send you an email with a Tracking No. & updates on your passport location.

Also, from the forum, most people get their passport back within 3 days to a week after submission. Hope this helps!

[Edit] Re: SGD 44 package transmission fees: If you have provided biometrics at the Canada Visa Application Centre – Singapore with the current application, the package transmission fee is waived off. However, if your biometrics are from another application or the biometrics is collected from a different Canada Visa Application Centre, a package transmission fee of 44.00 SGD will apply.

Last edited:

CA98712

Dec 9, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
Yea... It's a little unclear. You have to arrange your own courier to send documents to them. No payment link will be issued.

Here are the steps to do it:
  1. Pick any courier of your choice (i.e. SingPost, SpeedPost, Fed Ex, DHL, etc)
  2. Send the following documents via your courier to Canada Visa Application Centre, 135 Cecil Street, Philippine Airlines Building, #08-01, Singapore 069536 :
    • Original passport(s),
    • IRCC passport request letter(s),
    • VFS Consent Form (1 per applicant) - download here
    • CVAC Mail-in checklist (1 per applicant) - download here
    • Bank draft/cashier's order for SGD 61 or SGD 17.
      • SGD 44 for Package Transmission (see below if you need to pay it), and
      • SGD 17 for 1 Way Courier (for them to send you back your passport after processing).
Do make sure to have everything sent to VFS in one go to avoid delays. Within 1-2 days of receiving your complete set of documents, they will send you an email with a Tracking No. & updates on your passport location.

Also, from the forum, most people get their passport back within 3 days to a week after submission. Hope this helps!

[Edit] Re: SGD 44 package transmission fees: If you have provided biometrics at the Canada Visa Application Centre – Singapore with the current application, the package transmission fee is waived off. However, if your biometrics are from another application or the biometrics is collected from a different Canada Visa Application Centre, a package transmission fee of 44.00 SGD will apply.

Thanks a lot for this details process.

quelash13

Mar 4, 2019
Singapore
Hi Friends

How to get payment link.

Hi, did you receive PPR from SGVO?

shank15

Mar 3, 2020
PPR is issued by Primary VO.. in this case Ottawa. So SGVO only evaluated the app, but did not issue the PPR. But thanks for sharing though.
Thanks for explanation... but I don't think anyone's primary VO is SGVO. Preliminary processing is always done in Canada... then after a certain stage... if applicant is outlander; file is forwarded to local VO.

tizzyboi

Star Member
Aug 20, 2020
Thanks for explanation... but I don't think anyone's primary VO is SGVO. Preliminary processing is always done in Canada... then after a certain stage... if applicant is outlander; file is forwarded to local VO.
my primary VO is SGVO and tons of people have the same. SGVO Migration section looks into a large area in South East Asia. FSW-O in South East Asia(including 1 country of South Asia) are processed initially in CIO then transferred to Ottawa or SGVO for finalization. That is the pattern in 90% of the cases

shank15

Mar 3, 2020
my primary VO is SGVO and tons of people have the same. SGVO Migration section looks into a large area in South East Asia. FSW-O in South East Asia(including 1 country of South Asia) are processed initially in CIO then transferred to Ottawa or SGVO for finalization. That is the pattern in 90% of the cases
Thanks for clarifying... I still haven't gotten my GCMS notes yet... It's been 2 months. I'm guessing my secondary VO is SGVO as I got a letter, last year, saying my file was received by SGVO.

curryten

Dec 9, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
Thanks for clarifying... I still haven't gotten my GCMS notes yet... It's been 2 months. I'm guessing my secondary VO is SGVO as I got a letter, last year, saying my file was received by SGVO.
Ahh. That means your file has been transferred and most likely, your Primary VO is now SGVO. And secondary office probably CIO.